[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: gingercon568

Have you ever been banned:yes my friend blew stuff up and sed we all did it :L

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit and have a fun time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: yes ive have been playing tekkit since it was in minecraft betamod

Minecraft Username: gingercon568

Have you ever been banned:yes my friend blew stuff up and sed we all did it :L

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit and have a fun time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: yes ive have been playing tekkit since it was in minecraft betamod

We have plugins in place to stop things like that, I hope you enjoy your time on the server!

Minecraft Username: Definitus

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Use full potential of tekkit to build Majestic stuffs.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: On scale 1 to 10 let's say 7

I hope you are able to construct many stuffs, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Evilbunk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:not this server but one for nuking (no rules against it sheesh you think you would no a server) ..... yeah

What do you plan to do on the server: help people and build a huge human body that works (circulatory and nervous system mostly maybe a digestive system) (reproductive?..... naaa)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: All I am very experienced with tekkit currently learning more about redpower.

Minecraft Username:Evilbunk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:not this server but one for nuking (no rules against it sheesh you think you would no a server) ..... yeah

What do you plan to do on the server: help people and build a huge human body that works (circulatory and nervous system mostly maybe a digestive system) (reproductive?..... naaa)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: All I am very experienced with tekkit currently learning more about redpower.

Well, I don't think that will be a problem here, your project sounds interesting and I wish you the best with it. Welcome to the server!

minecraft username: Nyan_cat2007

have you ever been banner, if so, why: no.

What do you plan to do on the server:help players and all that will be asked.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:I started playing tekit month ago, I watched a lot of videos and I do not make it difficult for example plant eliktrichestva.

Minecraft Username: MjolnirBlade

Have you ever been banned: Nope! ^^

What do you plan to do on the server: To make a Grand home for me and my friends to live in and to just build and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: Yes i've been playing Tekkit for about two months now, i've studied how to do most of everything so I can also help others if they need it

Minecraft Username: Wheemango

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: make a factory and a home with my friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive been playing on multiple servers figuring it out for a while, i feel im decently experienced

Minecraft Username: DisturbedSmiley

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.~

What do you plan to do on the server: Make friends and have fun.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've only been playing Tekkit for about a month with my friend that's way more experienced than myself, but I understand the basics of how to make a quarry.

I don't know why the f is on a separate line, so I apologize for that. >.<

Minecraft Username: DisturbedSmiley

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.~

What do you plan to do on the server: Make friends and have fun.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've only been playing Tekkit for about a month with my friend that's way more experienced than myself, but I understand the basics of how to make a quarry.

I don't know why the f is on a separate line, so I apologize for that. >.<

Or it's not now, I'm sorry. >.> That's what it looked like when I was applying.

Minecraft Username: blakethegecko

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, corrupt admins once and banned by hackers twice

What do you plan to do on the server:
help Evilbunk build a model of the human body, then make a sorting machine which separates every single item in the game out into chests, then maybe a castle or something and some computercraft programs involving turtles.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played Tekkit for about six months, and have built fairly extensive sorting machines in the past.

Minecraft Username: Nottastud

Banned: Never

Plans for Server: Just a place to hang and learn

Previous Experience: Just what I get from youtube and the wiki.. also mess with a lan server I have set up with my nephew.

Minecraft Username: Nottastud

Banned: Never

Plans for Server: Just a place to hang and learn

Previous Experience: Just what I get from youtube and the wiki.. also mess with a lan server I have set up with my nephew.

Well, I imagine you are indeed the oldest on the server. I hope you find things to your liking, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: HelleBelle

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends(DisturbedSmiley and Wheemango)/explore/build

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played on a tekkit server before with friends

Minecraft Username: HelleBelle

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends(DisturbedSmiley and Wheemango)/explore/build

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played on a tekkit server before with friends

Nice to see some older users joining the server, hope you enjoy your time here!

Minecraft Username: vibait

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server?: help evilbunk build a giant replica of the human body and build other stuff

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: messing around on a single-player server for a few minutes

Minecraft Username: vibait

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server?: help evilbunk build a giant replica of the human body and build other stuff

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: messing around on a single-player server for a few minutes

We take all kinds around here, welcome to the server!