[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: ProPyrogamer

Have you ever been banned,if so why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server?:Build a house and some sort of factory/laboratory

What is your previous experience with tekkit?:About 8 months of technic and tekkit

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: ProPyrogamer

Have you ever been banned,if so why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server?:Build a house and some sort of factory/laboratory

What is your previous experience with tekkit?:About 8 months of technic and tekkit

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ruebensaal

Have you ever been banned,if so why: Never Banned

What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan on selling products that are useful for low prices

What is your previous experience with tekkit: 6 months of tekkit and Yogscast tekkit videos

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:L4f3 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope :) What do you plan to do on the server: Work with ktfp51, and build a gigantic warehouse for solar panels Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Many other servers with ktfp51

Minecraft Username:L4f3 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope :) What do you plan to do on the server: Work with ktfp51, and build a gigantic warehouse for solar panels Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Many other servers with ktfp51

I hope you have fun with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

Name : quiet_whistler

Bans : none

Plans : To learn more about tekkit.

Previous Experience : Very little. The vanilla server I've been playing on for over a year is shutting down, so I was exploring other aspects of minecraft. I've been messing around with technic ssp for about a month now.

I hope you remain as dedicated to tekkit as to vanilla; I'm sure you will find it a more fulfilling experience! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:SammyMan09

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes(3)(1.)Griefing(Tried it,felt bad,haven't griefed sense).(2.)Thought I griefed when I was building.(3.)Raged about getting killed.

What do you plan to do on the server:Form a bit of a company probably.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes,Lots,I know atleast 40% if not more.I have tons of expierience in IC2,BC,and I know about everything in EE.

Minecraft Username:SammyMan09

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes(3)(1.)Griefing(Tried it,felt bad,haven't griefed sense).(2.)Thought I griefed when I was building.(3.)Raged about getting killed.

What do you plan to do on the server:Form a bit of a company probably.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes,Lots,I know atleast 40% if not more.I have tons of expierience in IC2,BC,and I know about everything in EE.

If you grief, you will be banned. I am a fan of second chances however, so you have been whitelisted.

Minecraft Username: Shivy011

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some new friends, build some stuff, learn more about Tekkit :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Have been playing for about 5/6 months, am a fan of buildcraft & industrialcraft, hope to learn more red power ;) Also know basically everything about EE

Minecraft Username: ProSkaterBoy96

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I just want to build a base, and get into tekkit. I want to play on a small server.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not really, kinda a noob

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Shivy011

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some new friends, build some stuff, learn more about Tekkit :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Have been playing for about 5/6 months, am a fan of buildcraft & industrialcraft, hope to learn more red power ;) Also know basically everything about EE

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: bi11i4m

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I don't know of any bans, I haven't played in a good while

What do you plan to do on the server: help others with their creations, help build a metropolis or a small village, with mostly solar panels as energy sources. maybe an underwater town?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've had about 2 years of experience with tekkit, i usually work with machines and redstone, not much exploring.

Minecraft Username: bi11i4m

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I don't know of any bans, I haven't played in a good while

What do you plan to do on the server: help others with their creations, help build a metropolis or a small village, with mostly solar panels as energy sources. maybe an underwater town?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've had about 2 years of experience with tekkit, i usually work with machines and redstone, not much exploring.

I wish you luck with your creations! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: BCPowers

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build things for people to stop and say, "Wow, that's amazing."

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Just about a month fiddling with Tekkit. It seems to make building easier and I don't like singleplayer so I hope to join your server.

Minecraft Username: BCPowers

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build things for people to stop and say, "Wow, that's amazing."

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Just about a month fiddling with Tekkit. It seems to make building easier and I don't like singleplayer so I hope to join your server.

I hope you enjoy our community, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Uebios_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Return with friends, and just have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I played quantumgaming, as Uranium Tier donator.

Minecraft Username: Uebios_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Return with friends, and just have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I played quantumgaming, as Uranium Tier donator.

Welcome back, you have been whitelisted!