[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:Vearesy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some cool stuff and have some fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not alot pretty new to it all but know my way around

Minecraft Username:Vearesy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some cool stuff and have some fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not alot pretty new to it all but know my way around

Welcome to the server!

Hey this is google_it can I make a massive power factories with my house?

Umm I suppose so

Minecraft Username:pkken

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Enjoy the experience and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:A couple servers that I did pretty well on.

Minecraft Username:pkken

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Enjoy the experience and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:A couple servers that I did pretty well on.

You have been whitelisted!

IGN: xephosbot

hav you ever been banned?: Yes because I accidently said a lot about one server and it was my first time and before anyone told me I got banned for it.

What do you plan to build on the server?: A factory or a big house in a farm

What is your previous experiance with tekkit?: I have played on 15-20 non-whitelist servers before and only 2 whitelist server but I enjoy playing tekkit and have been doing so for 1 year now.

Minecraft Username: Richard90

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a factory/house and construct some tekkit machines, then undertake a larger project

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have about 50+ hours with tekkit over two different servers, both closed so I am now looking for a more established community

Minecraft Username: zedda

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: If I say no, Iám a liar. So yes, i have. Why? x-raying but i don´t do that cheese nowadays :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends and create the most awesome facility ever :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Um I´ve basically played tekkit for, let´s say... forever

Minecraft Username: zedda

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: If I say no, Iám a liar. So yes, i have. Why? x-raying but i don´t do that cheese nowadays :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends and create the most awesome facility ever :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Um I´ve basically played tekkit for, let´s say... forever

As long as you don't try it here, you should be fine! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Richard90

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a factory/house and construct some tekkit machines, then undertake a larger project

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have about 50+ hours with tekkit over two different servers, both closed so I am now looking for a more established community

I wish you the best with your factory house! I hope you find everything you need here, you have been whitelisted!

IGN: xephosbot

hav you ever been banned?: Yes because I accidently said a lot about one server and it was my first time and before anyone told me I got banned for it.

What do you plan to build on the server?: A factory or a big house in a farm

What is your previous experiance with tekkit?: I have played on 15-20 non-whitelist servers before and only 2 whitelist server but I enjoy playing tekkit and have been doing so for 1 year now.

As long as you maintain a degree of maturity, you should be fine!

I am proud to announce the release of Orphicrafts first custom plugin!

EMCShop allows users to sell items based on their EMC value from the comfort of their homes. It interfaces directly with the EE EMC database, allowing users to sell anything with an EMC value!

In game simply type: /emcshop

For a list of commands!

Thank you all for your continued support of Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username: KiwiNZL

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, meet people, help people and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: About a years worth of Tekkit experience