[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username:Crni

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Not that im aware of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Doing some amazing machines and structures.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Ive been playing tekkit for a year now.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Tornado59

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes I got banded for asking for someone to help me :(

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a High Voltage solar panel factory and get some other friends to join

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have build lots of amazing things, like a fully auto solar panel factory which makes a solar penel every second :). Btw I am 13 years old

Minecraft Username: Dendrofilous

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Just the norm really, make a house, do Industrialcraft and equivalent exchange stuff :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah I've played at least 2 months of tekkit and i feel experienced

Minecraft Username: Dendrofilous

What do you plan to do on the server: Just the norm really, make a house, do Industrialcraft and equivalent exchange stuff :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah I've played at least 2 months of tekkit and i feel experienced

Tekkit is fun no matter what, I hope this server meets your needs!

Minecraft Username: Tornado59

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes I got banded for asking for someone to help me :(

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a High Voltage solar panel factory and get some other friends to join

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have build lots of amazing things, like a fully auto solar panel factory which makes a solar penel every second :). Btw I am 13 years old

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Crni

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Not that im aware of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Doing some amazing machines and structures.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Ive been playing tekkit for a year now.

I hope you have a blast, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Woosh1993

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I just want to build :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played tekkit for quite a long time.

I wish you luck with building then, you have been whitelisted!

Tekkit is fun no matter what, I hope this server meets your needs!

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I hope you have a blast, welcome to the server!

I wish you luck with building then, you have been whitelisted!

That you very much ! I Hope to enjoy the server

I have a problem, when i try to join the server, it ses : The server requires you to have the following mods: mod_ComputerCraft 1.33, mod_CCTurtle 1.33, mod_IC2 v1.97 and mod_Railcraft 5.3.3, how do i fix this?

Make sure you're using the recommended build of tekkit, i.e. 3.1.2

Minecraft Username: d3athbysp0rk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never. reason is because I've never been in a community with minecraft multilayer.

What do you plan to do on the server: build, make a personal house.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yea, I've hosted my own little server before with friends. i know my way around tekkit... still a lot to learn though

Minecraft Username: MECtmmt117

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I'm aware of

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit, build a base, and establish trade routes

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've been playing tekkit for at least 6 months and I know alot about Tekkit, and yet have much to learn

Minecraft Username: MECtmmt117

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I'm aware of

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit, build a base, and establish trade routes

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've been playing tekkit for at least 6 months and I know alot about Tekkit, and yet have much to learn

I wish you luck with your base, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: d3athbysp0rk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never. reason is because I've never been in a community with minecraft multilayer.

What do you plan to do on the server: build, make a personal house.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yea, I've hosted my own little server before with friends. i know my way around tekkit... still a lot to learn though

I hope you find our community an inviting and friendly placed, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Rap3byf0rk

What do you plan to do on the server: build stuff and learn more about Tekkit and play with one friend of mine on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not much other than just seeing the new stuff

Minecraft Username: Rap3byf0rk

What do you plan to do on the server: build stuff and learn more about Tekkit and play with one friend of mine on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not much other than just seeing the new stuff

I hope you have a great time with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Lucky_Reden

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, it was from my best friends server as a joke.

What do you plan to do on the server: I want a safe environment to play tekkit and relax, no greifers. It would be nice to play with friends safely with no technical difficulties, and maybe record some vids.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played for 1 year, i love it. SO much to do and use, i know everything from computers to evergy collectors

I wish you the best with your park, enjoy your time on the server!

Welcome back, I assure you we're better than ever!

I hope you meet some new people, you have been whitelisted!

I am MMWong, sorry to disturb you, but when I log on to the server, it says that I am not yet whitelisted yet, can you guy please have a look on that?

Thanks, MMWong :)

Minecraft Username: Lucky_Reden

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, it was from my best friends server as a joke.

What do you plan to do on the server: I want a safe environment to play tekkit and relax, no greifers. It would be nice to play with friends safely with no technical difficulties, and maybe record some vids.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played for 1 year, i love it. SO much to do and use, i know everything from computers to evergy collectors

We're very safe, we can assure you. You've been whitelisted!

I am MMWong, sorry to disturb you, but when I log on to the server, it says that I am not yet whitelisted yet, can you guy please have a look on that?

Thanks, MMWong :)

You've been rewhitelisted. Sometimes we mess up. Our bad.

Minecraft username: gavothegreat

Have you ever been banned? If so, why: I've been kicked but not banned

What do you plan to do on this server?: I plan to practice my skills on tekkit

What is you previous experience with tekkit?: I've played about 20 hours and I've liked it so far.

Minecraft Username: google_it

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: help others and build a power factories

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 1 year getting better

Good luck with your factory, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft username: gavothegreat

Have you ever been banned? If so, why: I've been kicked but not banned

What do you plan to do on this server?: I plan to practice my skills on tekkit

What is you previous experience with tekkit?: I've played about 20 hours and I've liked it so far.

Well I wish you the best with your skills, you have been whitelisted!

Just wanted to drop a line.

I have not been on many servers and maybe I just got lucky but the staff and the connection for this one has been amazing. Always staff around to help and the people that have joined have been quite helpful. This server Is worth it just for the fact that EE (if that's your thing ) is still operational to an extent. Join up, still a few slots left and if you see me online ask for any help!

Nottastud

Minecraft Username: Timper21

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends and spend time playing tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played some single-player and vanilla multiplayer, but I have never gotten far in either one.

Minecraft Username: Timper21

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends and spend time playing tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played some single-player and vanilla multiplayer, but I have never gotten far in either one.

Have fun with your friends, you have been whitelisted!