[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: LordofBiscuits

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have, it was from a long time ago, when I first started playing vanilla minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine and build until, eventually, I have my own, little fortress.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on many, many tekkit servers, but I've never built any spectacular machines.

Best of luck with the fortress! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope, nothing recorded, i was doing testing on a friends server and he was testing an auto banning system and I was the tester... but that was as a mod...

What do you plan to do on the server:build, explore help out...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: about 6 months tekkit, a few in minecraft...

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Gothamus1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with Crni (the noob).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have, im a pro.

This is a application for my friend.

Minecraft Username: Gothamus1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with Crni (the noob).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have, im a pro.

This is a application for my friend.

You have been whitelisted!

hey i do not know if you remember me but this is jjhawkemodo i used to play on this server before the switch.

ign: jjhawkemodo.

have you been banned: no.

what do you plan to do on this server: i pan to get back on with my friend creedite and create a great power plant/structure.

do you have any recent experience with tekkit: yes i have been playing on this server for about 1 1/2 years. i know a lot about industrial craft and plan to learn about the stuff in the new update.

Minecraft Username:wtfberserk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: What I normally do, make a nice floating island or something. Or get my girlfriend to join me. >:D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played Quantum before it got shut down.

I was a diamond member. D: I loved Quantum. What happened?

Username: Creedite

banned: noes

my last plan on the server... to build stuff

i was o quantumgaming for almost a half year

I wish you luck building stuff, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:wtfberserk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: What I normally do, make a nice floating island or something. Or get my girlfriend to join me. >:D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played Quantum before it got shut down.

I was a diamond member. D: I loved Quantum. What happened?

I assure you we are back and better than ever, welcome back!

hey i do not know if you remember me but this is jjhawkemodo i used to play on this server before the switch.

ign: jjhawkemodo.

have you been banned: no.

what do you plan to do on this server: i pan to get back on with my friend creedite and create a great power plant/structure.

do you have any recent experience with tekkit: yes i have been playing on this server for about 1 1/2 years. i know a lot about industrial craft and plan to learn about the stuff in the new update.

I hope you have a great time with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

ign: CSMRhodes

have you been banned: no

what do you plan to do on this server: She's going to be playing with me whenever I get on.

do you have any recent experience with tekkit: No, but I'll be teaching her and stuff.

I hope you both have a great time, she has been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ianjlafferty

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no i have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server:play with my friend pie4155

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i have played tekkit for a while, i am good at a lot of things excluding redpower, (working on that now). I have played on many servers as well

Minecraft Username: ianjlafferty

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no i have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server:play with my friend pie4155

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i have played tekkit for a while, i am good at a lot of things excluding redpower, (working on that now). I have played on many servers as well

IGN: Firewings123

Ever been banned?, Why?: Nope

Plans on server: Make new friends and build alot

Experience with tekkit: Played for 2 years, Been on 3 main servers because i have never been banned, Tryna find a new server since my most best server had been shut down

Minecraft Username: Ashfire909 (Quantum Donator from quantumgaming)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: What everyone else does have fun building, mining and overall having a fun experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on quantumgaming (I was the first quantum donator) and various other server making my own town and factions with workers etc. I would also like to add that I would like my friend hhorde123 who played on quantumgaming he would've made an application but he hasen't made a forum account and it would take longer for us to play together.

Minecraft Username: Ashfire909 (Quantum Donator from quantumgaming)

What do you plan to do on the server: What everyone else does have fun building, mining and overall having a fun experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on quantumgaming (I was the first quantum donator) and various other server making my own town and factions with workers etc. I would also like to add that I would like my friend hhorde123 who played on quantumgaming he would've made an application but he hasen't made a forum account and it would take longer for us to play together.

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

Hey Apollo I had Asked for my friend 'Hhorde123' To also be white-listed as he doesn't have a forum account and we've basically been on the same servers with each other so either way we're wanting to do the same things Plz white-list him :)

Hey Apollo I had Asked for my friend 'Hhorde123' To also be white-listed as he doesn't have a forum account and we've basically been on the same servers with each other so either way we're wanting to do the same things Plz white-list him :)

whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:dthdealer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server: build,mine and help out as much as possible

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have about 20 to 30 hours on single player

Minecraft Username: karvin3n

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I think I am banned at SCTekkit, propably because I accidently built on someones land :D

What do you plan to do on the server: I would build a small hut somewhere in the forest...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? I have played Tekkit for 5 months now and I know IC, EE and RedPower pretty well. I was hoping to do also some Railcraft on this server..

Minecraft Username: karvin3n

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I think I am banned at SCTekkit, propably because I accidently built on someones land :D

What do you plan to do on the server: I would build a small hut somewhere in the forest...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? I have played Tekkit for 5 months now and I know IC, EE and RedPower pretty well. I was hoping to do also some Railcraft on this server..

I wish you luck forest hermit, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:dthdealer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server: build,mine and help out as much as possible

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have about 20 to 30 hours on single player

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: dinosour99

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a company and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have made companies and factories in other tekkit servers

Minecraft Username: dinosour99

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a company and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have made companies and factories in other tekkit servers

Minecraft Username: Oo_Kyle_oO

What do you plan to do on the server: I would like to help my friend build upon his town as he told me about the server and I thought it sounded good and have a good experience while doing it meeting other people :)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have been playing with my friend Ashfire909 on lots of other servers and i have not been on tekkit for a while and i was looking for a server to gain my experience with the game, and also have fun with my friends in the mean time.