[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username:BHALL52

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once before sadly yes, i was with a server that merged with someone else, they then decided to split because of problems between the staff. I decided to join the others that had merged with us and the owner did not like that so he banned me, and everyone else that joined the other server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to meet some people and maybe join together to make a factory or a town. I really just want to have fun, and I enjoy playing on tekkit servers

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, i have played on multiple servers before, some of which have sadly shutdown, but i know how to use all the basic items and know the fundamentals of tekkit.

I'm sorry to hear about your previous bad experiences, I assure you this server will do you better. You have been whitelisted!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woopsie daisy meant to spell it as Lord_baigent, now how's this for an introduction...

Minecraft username: Lord_Baigent

Have you ever been banned: no

What you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, what else?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: I was on the quantum gaming server, built a factory in a swamp :)

Minecraft Username: Raidingbuffalo

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, I was hacked and the hacker greifed a server spawn

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have a fun tekkit experience!!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I am very experienced in tekkit.

Minecraft Username: veriron

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No bans~ ;)

What do you plan to do on the server: Start with setting up some basic machines, move on with more advanced machinery and factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played a couple of weeks before, learning more the more I play.

Minecraft Username:ajgeek

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:use industrialcraft, buildcraft, a little bit of equivilant exchange an have fun doing it

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played alot on the beyondminecraft server but got bored of it because it banned to many items. I also play lots of technic

Minecraft Username: Naesportal

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope, never

What do you plan to do on the server: trying new tekkit builds

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i've played tekkit for a few weeks

I hope you have a great time, whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:ajgeek

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:use industrialcraft, buildcraft, a little bit of equivilant exchange an have fun doing it

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played alot on the beyondminecraft server but got bored of it because it banned to many items. I also play lots of technic

Indeed, many servers do restrict mods quite heavily. We try to be a bit more user friendly here. You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: veriron

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No bans~ ;)

What do you plan to do on the server: Start with setting up some basic machines, move on with more advanced machinery and factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played a couple of weeks before, learning more the more I play.

I wish you luck with your factory, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Raidingbuffalo

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, I was hacked and the hacker greifed a server spawn

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have a fun tekkit experience!!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I am very experienced in tekkit.

I hope you took some precautions so it won't happen again, you have been whitelisted!

When does the white-list take effect, if i may ask?

It should have kicked in already!

Woopsie daisy meant to spell it as Lord_baigent, now how's this for an introduction...

Minecraft username: Lord_Baigent

Have you ever been banned: no

What you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, what else?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: I was on the quantum gaming server, built a factory in a swamp :)

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Hugge95

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Experiment with all the diffrent kind of mods in tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit for about 7 months with my friends on various servers.

Minecraft Username: Hugge95

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Experiment with all the diffrent kind of mods in tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit for about 7 months with my friends on various servers.

Minecraft Username: Euanman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? Ive never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Building house for all to enjoy and the most important thing, have fun!

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Been on about 6 whitelisted servers and ive been playing for 1 year

Thank you for having the time to read this

~Euanman

Minecraft Username: Euanman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? Ive never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Building house for all to enjoy and the most important thing, have fun!

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Been on about 6 whitelisted servers and ive been playing for 1 year

Thank you for having the time to read this

~Euanman

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: TheScottishHeavy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Be a pretty cool guy in general and become a true excavator as I seek the rarest minerals.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I had a single player map I've spent many hours on but this will be my first time on a online Tekkit server.

Got recommended to this server by a friend of mine, can't wait to join. :D

Minecraft Username: eemer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Pick a direction and go until I find unclaimed lands, set up a base, and build up resources. Then I'll decide what I'd actually want to ultimately achieve.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Spent a few weeks on a Tekkit server. Best creation was an automated Solar Array factory using a combination of EE, Industrial Craft, and Redpower.

Minecraft Username: eemer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Pick a direction and go until I find unclaimed lands, set up a base, and build up resources. Then I'll decide what I'd actually want to ultimately achieve.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Spent a few weeks on a Tekkit server. Best creation was an automated Solar Array factory using a combination of EE, Industrial Craft, and Redpower.

Minecraft Username: Fantasychef

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that i have been notified of.

What do you plan to do on the server: i play to create a company

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have been playing Minecraft (vanilla) for about 4 years.

but with tekkit only 1 year as i have been bouncing from server to server

Minecraft Username: batman_matthew Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope never, and don't want to be... What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to start by my self an make the basics of a tekkit town, then im going to open up the best town ever seen...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive plaed quite a bit of single tekkit, and also watched loads of the "yogscast" tekkit series, and feel that im quite capible of playing and helping newer players.

Minecraft Username: batman_matthew Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope never, and don't want to be... What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to start by my self an make the basics of a tekkit town, then im going to open up the best town ever seen...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive plaed quite a bit of single tekkit, and also watched loads of the "yogscast" tekkit series, and feel that im quite capible of playing and helping newer players.

I hope your town turns out well, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Fantasychef

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that i have been notified of.

What do you plan to do on the server: i play to create a company

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have been playing Minecraft (vanilla) for about 4 years.

but with tekkit only 1 year as i have been bouncing from server to server

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Sixxes

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not for any legitimate reason, no.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit, of course.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have played tekkit for a while. I know almost everything about Tekkit.

Also, I was a donator on Quantum. Diamond tier I think. Does that transfer over?

Minecraft Username: Sixxes

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not for any legitimate reason, no.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit, of course.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have played tekkit for a while. I know almost everything about Tekkit.

Also, I was a donator on Quantum. Diamond tier I think. Does that transfer over?

Welcome back! Your tier does indeed transfer over. You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Shadowwolfs

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: hmm not sure make a town maybe create some pixel art as well

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 9 months and a couple of other servers