[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: THEJEWGOD

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Just build a cool house and be involved in a friendly community of people

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes I played a while back making solar factories with a few friends of mine before the server died and EE farms, IC2 Factories, Im still kinda a noob to RP2

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever been banned if so why:nope

what do you plan to do on the server:just you know play, build , and i want to build a lab as tall as the clouds.

what is your previous experience with tekkit:iv been on a couple of servers none really worked out to well they just didnt have the space and the people were mean im looking for nice people to play with.

thank you have a great day.

Minecraft Username: xantan0( i accidentally missed a letter on my forum name)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:build a fort,maybe make a factory, do some cc stuff and give out programs

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: a little, i played on a local server with a relative for a while

Minecraft Username: xantan0( i accidentally missed a letter on my forum name)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:build a fort,maybe make a factory, do some cc stuff and give out programs

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: a little, i played on a local server with a relative for a while

CCraft is always fun, I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

have you ever been banned if so why:nope

what do you plan to do on the server:just you know play, build , and i want to build a lab as tall as the clouds.

what is your previous experience with tekkit:iv been on a couple of servers none really worked out to well they just didnt have the space and the people were mean im looking for nice people to play with.

thank you have a great day.

I wish you the best with your lab, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: THEJEWGOD

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Just build a cool house and be involved in a friendly community of people

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes I played a while back making solar factories with a few friends of mine before the server died and EE farms, IC2 Factories, Im still kinda a noob to RP2

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: monkeyjoker1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to experiment with making interesting buildings and having them on a server so i can show them off.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on several servers but never on a whitelist server. Personally i want to play on a whitelist server because i'm hoping to have less problems with greifing and less rude remarks from other users on the chat bar.

Minecraft Username: tayterj

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a self-sustaining factory and then help other people too.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played on a couple of servers. Excellent with EE and IC.

Minecraft Username: tayterj

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a self-sustaining factory and then help other people too.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played on a couple of servers. Excellent with EE and IC.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: monkeyjoker1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to experiment with making interesting buildings and having them on a server so i can show them off.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on several servers but never on a whitelist server. Personally i want to play on a whitelist server because i'm hoping to have less problems with greifing and less rude remarks from other users on the chat bar.

Have you ever been banned, if so why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:Make a awsome house with sorting systems cake making factory and making good gear!

What is your prevouis tekkit experience with tekkit: i know how to work most of the mods in tekkit so pple can ask me help i know how to cross breed,make redpower, stuff and etc.

Minecraft name Lusaris_Pepe

What do you plan to do on the server:Make a awsome house with sorting systems cake making factory and making good gear!

What is your prevouis tekkit experience with tekkit: i know how to work most of the mods in tekkit so pple can ask me help i know how to cross breed,make redpower, stuff and etc.

Minecraft Username:boogah900

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:To build a factory with my companions

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes ive built a cookie,coal and stone factory

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft name Lusaris_Pepe

Minecraft Username:GavinHTML

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Me and my friend were fooling around and we accidentally blew up this guys house and we both got banned.

Age: 13 What do you plan to do on the server:My friend is playing on it and were planing to build a factory

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, all mods.

Minecraft Username:GavinHTML

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Me and my friend were fooling around and we accidentally blew up this guys house and we both got banned.

Age: 13 What do you plan to do on the server:My friend is playing on it and were planing to build a factory

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, all mods.

As long as you don't "fool around" here you should be fine, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:wjc2000

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:once i didnt now what greifing meant

What do you plan to do on the server:make a factory (KRIEG'S BAKERY)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:EVERYTHING :)

Well I hope you understand it's meaning now, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: TravelFast

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Go into the mining world and making farms

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Couple different servers, multiple friends who use tekkit

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: thefalloftroy25

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with a friend and just survive. Build houses and underground tunnels, etc.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Still getting to know mincraft in general. Not much about Tekkit itself.

Minecraft Username: thefalloftroy25

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with a friend and just survive. Build houses and underground tunnels, etc.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:Still getting to know mincraft in general. Not much about Tekkit itself.

I hope you both have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: gamefisch82

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some cool stuff and play with friends!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 4 months playing Tekkit with friends on private servers and alone.

Minecraft Username: gamefisch82

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some cool stuff and play with friends!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 4 months playing Tekkit with friends on private servers and alone.

I hope you and your friends have a blast, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: saramonsterxxx

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends and boyfriend.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: no, still new to minecraft.

I hope you all have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong user name, It's suppose to be animetion25

Rewhitelisted!