[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: sanguisangelus

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build technilogically advanced contraptions for all to enjoy.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, lots of SP play as well as some other servers.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: sanguisangelus

What do you plan to do on the server: Build technilogically advanced contraptions for all to enjoy.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, lots of SP play as well as some other servers.

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Syplio

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server:Focus on what I have learned from the past and put it to organised use :P I want to make eco-friendly power and just build and generally have fun socially with new people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have only ever been on one other server where I mainly just focused on getting to grips with Tekkit and was ranked up to a trusted member. Then the server due to lack of funds closed down.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: EddySimion

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a personal factory/fortress and get involved with community builds a little bit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on a small server for a month about 4 months ago and took a break when it died. Recently decided to get back into it for a hobby.

Could you whitelist my friend "greyalien20"?

He hasn't ever been banned.

He plans to do what I do, and become rich once again and rise through the server.

His experience is slightly less than mine, I played for about a month more than him overall. But he is great at Tekkit, and I'm only slightly better at EE than him, that's pretty much it.

Could you whitelist my friend "greyalien20"?

He hasn't ever been banned.

He plans to do what I do, and become rich once again and rise through the server.

His experience is slightly less than mine, I played for about a month more than him overall. But he is great at Tekkit, and I'm only slightly better at EE than him, that's pretty much it.

Your friend has been whitelisted, I hope you both have a great time!

Minecraft Username:PharaohScorpion

Have you ever been banned? No i haven't

What do you plan to do on the server? i plan to do all the Science and Magic things

What is your previous experience with tekkit?i have been playing for 2 years

Minecraft Username: EddySimion

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a personal factory/fortress and get involved with community builds a little bit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on a small server for a month about 4 months ago and took a break when it died. Recently decided to get back into it for a hobby.

Minecraft Username:KidSeib

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope not that i know of at least

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit haha make factorys build just everything there is to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes a bout a year now

Minecraft Username: boxer1000

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server; i want to make a house and make lots of industrial craft like macerators and stuff like that

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've been playing tekkit for quite a while i think about 9-10 months ive been paying tekkit

Minecraft Username: boxer1000

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server; i want to make a house and make lots of industrial craft like macerators and stuff like that

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've been playing tekkit for quite a while i think about 9-10 months ive been paying tekkit

Minecraft Username:KidSeib

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope not that i know of at least

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit haha make factorys build just everything there is to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes a bout a year now

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

IGN: OliverGriffin

Been Banned? Twice.

Why? 1) My friend was messing around with TNT filled ships and cannons on my private server (he was playing on my other computer). He shot a cannon at the other ship but the TNT backfired at him and blew up the front of his ship too. I laughed at him...

2) Hardcore server - if you die you get banned for an hour. (Death count so far: 1)

So nothing serious.

Plans? Restart and try my best at everything. I like to build big contraptions etc and love small communicates as I find that is when personality and strong friendship bonds thrive. :D (I get a tad lonely in sp)

Experience: I'm pretty good at most things now (or at least the core mods and forcefields). Lacking in railcraft and crops skills though. I also have an unnecessary addiction of looking up recipes I already know in NEI (*doesn't everyone??? :P)

I'm bored of overpowered people/being over powered so i figured i'd start afresh. Also this will be the first whitelisted server i've played on and it will be nice not to have annoying, griefing, stealing, destroying, war-engaging, spawnkilling erm... players... online :P

IGN: OliverGriffin

Been Banned? Twice.

Why? 1) My friend was messing around with TNT filled ships and cannons on my private server (he was playing on my other computer). He shot a cannon at the other ship but the TNT backfired at him and blew up the front of his ship too. I laughed at him...

2) Hardcore server - if you die you get banned for an hour. (Death count so far: 1)

So nothing serious.

Plans? Restart and try my best at everything. I like to build big contraptions etc and love small communicates as I find that is when personality and strong friendship bonds thrive. :D (I get a tad lonely in sp)

Experience: I'm pretty good at most things now (or at least the core mods and forcefields). Lacking in railcraft and crops skills though. I also have an unnecessary addiction of looking up recipes I already know in NEI (*doesn't everyone??? :P)

I'm bored of overpowered people/being over powered so i figured i'd start afresh. Also this will be the first whitelisted server i've played on and it will be nice not to have annoying, griefing, stealing, destroying, war-engaging, spawnkilling erm... players... online :P

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username:Zeylander

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never and never will

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit to the best of my ability, probably make myself a factory of sorts and just survive the tekkit way for the most part.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i played tekkit a while back and im sure i remember most things, i just needa get started and it will all flow back y'know?

Minecraft Username:Zeylander

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never and never will

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit to the best of my ability, probably make myself a factory of sorts and just survive the tekkit way for the most part.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i played tekkit a while back and im sure i remember most things, i just needa get started and it will all flow back y'know?

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: fizzwizard

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:i hope to not be raided and grow my home to a well built technical style.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? well ive been playing tekkit for about 5 1/2 months and i have progressed my knowledge throughout experience and help from freinds too :)

Minecraft Username: Thompyboy

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friend and build machines and a home

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on other servers and I've played Technic single player.

Minecraft Username: fizzwizard

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:i hope to not be raided and grow my home to a well built technical style.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? well ive been playing tekkit for about 5 1/2 months and i have progressed my knowledge throughout experience and help from freinds too :)

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: zacspence

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: make nice looking houses

What is your previous experience with tekkit: about 3 months of tekkit use and i am quite confident in using it

I wish you luck with your house, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: herobrine_lover

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: a troll

What do you plan to do on the server: build and become rich.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: enchantedcraft

Minecraft Username: Thompyboy

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friend and build machines and a home

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on other servers and I've played Technic single player.

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Bordpie

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: To try and build awesome stuff like self maintaining nuclear reactors and hopefully learn computercraft coding language. I would like to bring a friend onto the server as well.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A good rounded knowledge of most of the main mods, especially railcraft.

Minecraft Username: Bordpie

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: To try and build awesome stuff like self maintaining nuclear reactors and hopefully learn computercraft coding language. I would like to bring a friend onto the server as well.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A good rounded knowledge of most of the main mods, especially railcraft.

You have been whitelisted, feel free to bring a friend alone! Just refer him to this thread.

Minecraft Username: CrippledAssassin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, for criticizing an OP on taking the spawn of another server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Probably go somewhere far away, dig a hole and start making machines.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have mostly mastered the IC2 machines, have used all of EE, and a a little bit of computers