[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username:jiak1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes for accedentarly crafting a banned item

What do you plan to do on the server:build things and machines

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes i have played for about a year and watched the whole yogscast series

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Ducky44-

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: just generally doss around while my server is not running I’ll do some building and stuff but ill more than likely just dig a hole and sit in a corner.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? : I have my own server but is having some problems and does not run all the time that’s why i want a good second server to play on.

Minecraft Username: Ducky44-

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: just generally doss around while my server is not running I’ll do some building and stuff but ill more than likely just dig a hole and sit in a corner.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? : I have my own server but is having some problems and does not run all the time that’s why i want a good second server to play on.

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

hi i tried to get on but it said this server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_computercraft 1.33

mod_ccturtle 1.33

mod_ic2 v 1.79

mod_railcraft 5.3.3

what do i do

Make sure you have your tekkit version set to the recommended build (3.1.2)

Minecraft Username: bigbossftw

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED

What do you plan to do on the server: To play with my friends :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played for 15 mins on single player

Minecraft Username: bigbossftw

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED

What do you plan to do on the server: To play with my friends :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played for 15 mins on single player

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Lacrossemaniac

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Exploring Tekkit further, Making new friends, and having fun

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I got tekkit a year ago but never really understood it, but a few months ago i started playing it again and im addicted. In the good way

Minecraft Username: cdennis170

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build things, have fun, and meet new people c:

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Little bit of experience with Tekkit on my own personal server with a couple friends

Minecraft Username: cdennis170

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build things, have fun, and meet new people c:

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Little bit of experience with Tekkit on my own personal server with a couple friends

You have been whitelisted, enjoy your stay!

Minecraft Username: Lacrossemaniac

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Exploring Tekkit further, Making new friends, and having fun

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I got tekkit a year ago but never really understood it, but a few months ago i started playing it again and im addicted. In the good way

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:agatequinnyboy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned from tekkit server

What do you plan to do on the server:make a nice house and just build machines and things help others players and have fun with the players on the sever and on the orphicraft coommunity

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes loads im very good with all mods apart from red power.

Minecraft Username:agatequinnyboy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned from tekkit server

What do you plan to do on the server:make a nice house and just build machines and things help others players and have fun with the players on the sever and on the orphicraft coommunity

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes loads im very good with all mods apart from red power.

You have been whitelisted, enjoy your time on Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username: Phantom_Requiem

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build the most technologically advanced hut in history

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Small experience playing around with it for a few days and watching some vids.

Minecraft Username: Phantom_Requiem

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build the most technologically advanced hut in history

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Small experience playing around with it for a few days and watching some vids.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:
MaxLacrosse

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:
Yes, I've been banned for just trolling and giving items, but for hacking or anything i haven't.

What do you plan to do on the server:
Play with my brother and some friends and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing it for like 2 years its really fun and you always have stuff to do and it's the best type of minecraft I can do.

Minecraft Username: Alestormzz

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Keep to myself on a hopefully secluded island or something.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 6-7 months on an old tekkit server.

minecraft username: JACKAL9955

have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes I played a prank on my friend and he banned me I just put some Redstone down in his house and I was just one with none thing connected to it

what do you plan on doing on this server: I plan on playing a vanilla tekkit server and just having some good fun

what is your previous experience with tekkit: I work with some machines but, I mainly use ee

Minecraft Username: Draceroth

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine, mine, mine some more, mine again....then finally build something epic.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Been on Minecraft for almost 2 years but I've been playing around with all manners of tekkit for 9 months now and just trying to see the most efficient and crafty ways of doing things.

Quantum has been back since October?! How did I not notice this? D:

Minecraft Username: Coldhardt

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope, never

What do you plan to do on the server: I intend to do Tekkit related things, like railcraftin', industrial craftin', buildcraftin', and red powerin'.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I was a proud member of the Quantum gaming server. I've been playing tekkit for nearly a year now, minecraft itself for almost 1.5 years.

Happy to see that you're back Apollo, even if I am a few months late to the party :]

Uhm. Just a question here. Is this a Creative server, or Survival? Thanks in advance!

Minecraft Username: Xeimos

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have been banned, actually. Twice I think? The first time was suchh a long time ago. It was on a server called cheesecraft. I was a Mod, and was accused of building religious buildings in my town, when my citizens did it. Then later on a RP server, where I got banned for.. griefing. Both of these were a long time ago though.

What do you plan to do on the server: Survive, if it's survival. I plan to make my own little nice village.. :3

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: I've played Tekkit for a while now. I've been on several servers, owned my own server, and such. I've taught people how to play as well. And I've been a Mod on a Tekkit server once. I forget the name though.

Uhm. Just a question here. Is this a Creative server, or Survival? Thanks in advance!

Minecraft Username: Xeimos

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have been banned, actually. Twice I think? The first time was suchh a long time ago. It was on a server called cheesecraft. I was a Mod, and was accused of building religious buildings in my town, when my citizens did it. Then later on a RP server, where I got banned for.. griefing. Both of these were a long time ago though.

What do you plan to do on the server: Survive, if it's survival. I plan to make my own little nice village.. :3

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: I've played Tekkit for a while now. I've been on several servers, owned my own server, and such. I've taught people how to play as well. And I've been a Mod on a Tekkit server once. I forget the name though.

This is a survival server, although certain donation ranks have access to a creative world. I hope your village goes well, you have been whitelisted!

Quantum has been back since October?! How did I not notice this? D:

Minecraft Username: Coldhardt

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope, never

What do you plan to do on the server: I intend to do Tekkit related things, like railcraftin', industrial craftin', buildcraftin', and red powerin'.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I was a proud member of the Quantum gaming server. I've been playing tekkit for nearly a year now, minecraft itself for almost 1.5 years.

Happy to see that you're back Apollo, even if I am a few months late to the party :]

Welcome back, Quantum is indeed back and better than ever! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Draceroth

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine, mine, mine some more, mine again....then finally build something epic.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Been on Minecraft for almost 2 years but I've been playing around with all manners of tekkit for 9 months now and just trying to see the most efficient and crafty ways of doing things.

I wish you luck with your epic constructs, you have been whitelisted!

minecraft username: JACKAL9955

have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes I played a prank on my friend and he banned me I just put some Redstone down in his house and I was just one with none thing connected to it

what do you plan on doing on this server: I plan on playing a vanilla tekkit server and just having some good fun

what is your previous experience with tekkit: I work with some machines but, I mainly use ee

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Alestormzz

What do you plan to do on the server: Keep to myself on a hopefully secluded island or something.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 6-7 months on an old tekkit server.

I hope you have a wonderful time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:
MaxLacrosse

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:
Yes, I've been banned for just trolling and giving items, but for hacking or anything i haven't.

What do you plan to do on the server:
Play with my brother and some friends and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing it for like 2 years its really fun and you always have stuff to do and it's the best type of minecraft I can do.

As long as your don't continue this behavior here you should be fine, you have been whitelisted.

Minecraft Username: xriceballsx

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends, Build stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Nope

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username: dave_pilot

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i'm a friendly and honest player :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build up factories, power plants, electricity systems, sky scrapers, computer programs (computer craft), other cool stuff.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes! :) much experience in IC, BC, computer craft, and minecraft itself :) i've built power plants, nuclear reacotrs, electricity networks, factories, provided electricity to other people. tekkit is soo interesting and cool :) everything is possible with it :)

i apply for my friend too:

Minecraft Username: HappY_PeppY

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, i'm harmless :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build some cool buildings and some cool IC2 stuff :) provide electricity to other people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes! i'm very experienced in IC2 and BC :) i've built some cool power plants and electricity networks.