[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

i apply for my brother too:

Minecraft Username: massive_luke

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build cool BC stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i've built a nuclear reactor and some BC stuff :)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: RicCG

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, just one time, but it was just a missundestanding...i do not consider it like a banning ( a bug from the server caused it ).

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun in a friendly server and build constructions / factories

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've also played technic pack, but this will be my first experience with tekkit, and that's why i'm so excited

Minecraft Username: RicCG

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, just one time, but it was just a missundestanding...i do not consider it like a banning ( a bug from the server caused it ).

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun in a friendly server and build constructions / factories

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've also played technic pack, but this will be my first experience with tekkit, and that's why i'm so excited

I hope you have a great time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

i apply for my brother too:

Minecraft Username: massive_luke

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build cool BC stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i've built a nuclear reactor and some BC stuff :)

I wish you luck with your reactor, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: dave_pilot

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i'm a friendly and honest player :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build up factories, power plants, electricity systems, sky scrapers, computer programs (computer craft), other cool stuff.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes! :) much experience in IC, BC, computer craft, and minecraft itself :) i've built power plants, nuclear reacotrs, electricity networks, factories, provided electricity to other people. tekkit is soo interesting and cool :) everything is possible with it :)

i apply for my friend too:

Minecraft Username: HappY_PeppY

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, i'm harmless :)

What do you plan to do on the server: build some cool buildings and some cool IC2 stuff :) provide electricity to other people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes! i'm very experienced in IC2 and BC :) i've built some cool power plants and electricity networks.

You have both been whitelisted, have a great time!

Minecraft Username: levi1192

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan on making friends and build factories

What is your previous experience with tekkit: iv been playing tekkit for about 6 months me and my friend have a personal server and iv played on lots of public servers but i want to try a whitelist server

Minecraft Username: levi1192

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan on making friends and build factories

What is your previous experience with tekkit: iv been playing tekkit for about 6 months me and my friend have a personal server and iv played on lots of public servers but i want to try a whitelist server

I hope our server suites your needs, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Empty_Lord

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I like to build automations and make some friends along the way.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I've played on the mining dead a while back, and had numerous experiances with non tekkit ic2 and rp2 servers.

Minecraft Username: Empty_Lord

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I like to build automations and make some friends along the way.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I've played on the mining dead a while back, and had numerous experiances with non tekkit ic2 and rp2 servers.

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username: CHAKOTAY1999 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never banned, I quit but never banned What do you plan to do on the server: Start a life and tell my friends about the server. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I am very good in IC and Equivalentexchange

but I am still having trouble with redpower.

Minecraft Username: CHAKOTAY1999 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never banned, I quit but never banned What do you plan to do on the server: Start a life and tell my friends about the server. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I am very good in IC and Equivalentexchange

but I am still having trouble with redpower.

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:arishap

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:i dont think i have been banned but this is my friends old account so not sure what he has done

What do you plan to do on the server:play around make friends and do allot of big buildings

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have been playing tekkit for a while i am pretty good with every mod (need work on redpower)

Minecraft Username:arishap

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:i dont think i have been banned but this is my friends old account so not sure what he has done

What do you plan to do on the server:play around make friends and do allot of big buildings

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i have been playing tekkit for a while i am pretty good with every mod (need work on redpower)

Minecraft Username: Takeda

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, not that I know of. I went inactive on my last server due to class.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build myself a decent base, maybe convince some friends to pick Tekkit back up.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've been through most of Tekkit aside from Railcraft and Computercraft, I haven't played for about 6 months.

Minecraft Username: Matchstick1999

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with my bro CHAKOTAY1999 and build builds with him and others

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I have experimented a lot with Equivilent Excange and Red power

Minecraft Username: Matchstick1999

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with my bro CHAKOTAY1999 and build builds with him and others

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I have experimented a lot with Equivilent Excange and Red power

You and your brother have been whitelisted!

deapollo can u whitelist my new account nick3975 i was also pretty rich so can i get 1 mill thats nothing of wat i had before but u dont need to but atleast plz whitelist the new account

Your new account has been whitelisted.

Minecraft Username: hippiepaloozza

Have you ever been banned, if so why? Yes because tha admins destyed my house for know reason and then i put i spammed the chat.

What do you plan to do on the sever: Build a nice house, get cool armor, and such

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played with a friend on a personal server for a little less then a year

Minecraft Username: Caseinator1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends that are on here

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: nope

I hope you and your friends enjoy your time here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: hippiepaloozza

Have you ever been banned, if so why? Yes because tha admins destyed my house for know reason and then i put i spammed the chat.

What do you plan to do on the sever: Build a nice house, get cool armor, and such

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played with a friend on a personal server for a little less then a year

Minecraft Username: Derek Carmine

Have you ever been banned? Yes, however I still don't know the reason. I think I was accused of griefing but all I did was tear down my OWN house then rebuild it . Oh well

What do you plan to do on the server? Have fun, build stuff and explore. What else could I possibly want? ^.^

Previous experience with Tekkit? Over 1.5 years of Tekkit and 2 years of minecraft. I have both Etiquette and experience.

Minecraft Username: Derek Carmine

Have you ever been banned? Yes, however I still don't know the reason. I think I was accused of griefing but all I did was tear down my OWN house then rebuild it . Oh well

What do you plan to do on the server? Have fun, build stuff and explore. What else could I possibly want? ^.^

Previous experience with Tekkit? Over 1.5 years of Tekkit and 2 years of minecraft. I have both Etiquette and experience.

You have been whitelisted, enjoy your stay on Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username: n1ck_06

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and build a mansion.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: About 4 months of tekkit and are familiar with all mods including computercraft.