[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username:Monkoton

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never

What do you plan to do on the server:Make new friends and have fun making epic factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Played single player tekkit and messed around with a lot of the various mods on tekkit

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:Monkoton

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never

What do you plan to do on the server:Make new friends and have fun making epic factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Played single player tekkit and messed around with a lot of the various mods on tekkit

I hope your factories rise like bastions of industry over the landscape, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Tajslayer3

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Be creative with blocks and what not.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: No. Just seen gameplay:3

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: n1ck_06

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and build a mansion.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: About 4 months of tekkit and are familiar with all mods including computercraft.

I wish you the best with your mansion, you have been whitelisted!

A slight error with my Username. I included a space when there is none, sorry about that.

The issue should be fixed, rewhitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Rohkabr64

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Create an awesome UU factory. Also hoping to get my friend to play.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I haven't played on any servers, but I have played a lot of singleplayer.

Minecraft Username:Rohkabr64

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Create an awesome UU factory. Also hoping to get my friend to play.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I haven't played on any servers, but I have played a lot of singleplayer.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username:sammitchell88

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Tekkit and meet new people and i would like to get some of my friends to start playing

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?yes If so, what?:i play tekkit single player and i now alot about industrialcraft and am learning about other new parts of tekkit

1. Minecraft Username: Blitzonite
  2. Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes i have...Not proud of it but, I once stole a player's frame motors thinking they were against the rules to get them. Then i told an admin and they banned me because it was grief.
  3. What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on becoming overpowered and being able to help other players, making epic structures and having fun with players :D
  4. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i do! I've been on many servers but none has quite conquered my attention... :/ I've got 2 year experience now..(Nearly)

PS: I've got a pretty good grammar;

I'm very mature and i like living with other players :D

I think i'll like this server.

1. Minecraft Username: Blitzonite
  2. Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes i have...Not proud of it but, I once stole a player's frame motors thinking they were against the rules to get them. Then i told an admin and they banned me because it was grief.
  3. What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on becoming overpowered and being able to help other players, making epic structures and having fun with players :D
  4. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i do! I've been on many servers but none has quite conquered my attention... :/ I've got 2 year experience now..(Nearly)

PS: I've got a pretty good grammar;

I'm very mature and i like living with other players :D

I think i'll like this server.

>Meh nevermind...This server sucks. Just check the server banned items.

I'm sorry our server is not for you. I would however like to point out, all restricted items can be access through our playtime user ranks. You were whitelisted never the less, so, if you ever change your mind, feel free to drop by!

Minecraft Username:sammitchell88

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Tekkit and meet new people and i would like to get some of my friends to start playing

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?yes If so, what?:i play tekkit single player and i now alot about industrialcraft and am learning about other new parts of tekkit

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Gamersomething

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Try my hand at building advance structures

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Nope.

You have been whitelisted, drop by anytime!

Minecraft Username: pacman227811

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Possibly construct a Hydro-plant if I find the materials Or open up a business

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I know how to use a quarry and direct items into desired areas and produce products

Can I join this server I play on servers a lot and I want a good server that I can connect to reasonably well a you put me on the whitelist in game name: kainwaring

If you followed the application format, perhaps.

Minecraft Username: pacman227811

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: Possibly construct a Hydro-plant if I find the materials Or open up a business

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I know how to use a quarry and direct items into desired areas and produce products

You have been whitelisted, I wish you luck with your Hydro-plant!

i am having some problems when joining the server it just says something about gzip format. plz help

Your issue should be fixed!

Minecraft Username: robocoaster1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once, i went on a server that was on tekkit server list but it wasn't public so they banned me :/

What do you plan to do on the server: build lots of buildings, make a town, make some factories and invite some people to the server if it's good

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i am good with redstone, computercraft, buildcraft and pipes/cables.

I might also create a youtube video, or donate if i have any extra money

Minecraft Username:breedon13

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never for griefing etc mostly saying this server is dumb etc etc

What do you plan to do on the server:i just want to chill out with nice people set up a nice house with all my

machines and then possibly create a factory of some sort prehaps creating solar panels.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive been involved in a few large scale tekkit factorys

i think my most impressive would be the quantum armor factory we created it really was amazing!

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never for griefing etc mostly saying this server is dumb etc etc

What do you plan to do on the server:i just want to chill out with nice people set up a nice house with all my

machines and then possibly create a factory of some sort prehaps creating solar panels.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive been involved in a few large scale tekkit factorys

i think my most impressive would be the quantum armor factory we created it really was amazing!

Minecraft Username: mxcomer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: noope

What do you plan to do on the server: Just play casually and bring some friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: my friends introduced me to it about a month ago so im still learning it.

Minecraft Username: mxcomer

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: noope

What do you plan to do on the server: Just play casually and bring some friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: my friends introduced me to it about a month ago so im still learning it.

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I wish you the best with your factories, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: robocoaster1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once, i went on a server that was on tekkit server list but it wasn't public so they banned me :/

What do you plan to do on the server: build lots of buildings, make a town, make some factories and invite some people to the server if it's good

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i am good with redstone, computercraft, buildcraft and pipes/cables.

I might also create a youtube video, or donate if i have any extra money

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!