[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: Zeitia

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? No, I have never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn more, help anyone who needs it, and overall be friendly.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? Yes, I like to play tekkit in my spare time and build things(houses for example).

I wish you the best of luck, welcome to Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username: MiniminymoROBLOX

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yeah, four times. One I got banned because the server got hacked and everybody was, another because I griefed a spawnkiller (Yup, griefing rules but no safezone at spawn), Once more because I found out an admin was hacking and I was gonna report it to the owner, and finally because on a "Raiding" Server I'd monopolized the server and anybody who made an enemy faction would be spawnkilled to quitting.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on playing with my friends.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Well, with Mo Creatures yes, it was my 2nd mod, but other than that, nope.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Narniaboy1 ( I would please like a /nick to Noah or Lamboursky please. ;p )

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once. I proved an admin wrong, so he raged and banned me. xD

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to do whatever I can to help people, and make large factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I specialize in ComputerCraft, IC2, and RedPower, and am learning advanced Equivalent Exchange.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Darknarutoboy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to be with other people and play tekkit and go through the tekkit steps

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I mostly play singleplayer but I have allways wanted to find a good server to play on

i cant get on the server

it says somethings wrong with java.lang.nullpointerexception

Hmm, can you give me any more information?

Minecraft Username: Darknarutoboy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to be with other people and play tekkit and go through the tekkit steps

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I mostly play singleplayer but I have allways wanted to find a good server to play on

You have been whitelisted!

i was pulling a redpower monitor out of the crafting bench and it kicked me.

then i restarted the pc 5 times and it still wouldnt let me on

That would explain it, red power computing items are currently bugged. If you let me know your username I can fix your issue.

Minecraft IGN: ZE_NUKE (i hate it)

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: No i have not

What do you plan to do?: Play with my friend Darkanrutoboy and build a lot of new stuff I'm not familiar with.

What is your experience with Tekkit?: I have played Tekkit for about six months and know a lot about industrial/buildcraft and EE.

Minecraft IGN: ZE_NUKE (i hate it)

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: No i have not

What do you plan to do?: Play with my friend Darkanrutoboy and build a lot of new stuff I'm not familiar with.

What is your experience with Tekkit?: I have played Tekkit for about six months and know a lot about industrial/buildcraft and EE.

In game name: jondemusiq9

1: No, I have never been banned.

2: Just have fun ^^ Of course, hopefully I can find space to build that marble city I've always been planning x.x

3: About 6-7 months, been in another server previously. Mostly a EE and Redpower player.

why is all my stuff and money gone apollo?

I had to wipe your inventory to remove the bugged item, file a support ticket and I will return any items / monies you lost!

Minecraft Username: njf4196

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: build by myself, i just want people to talk to while i play.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, solo survival.

Minecraft Username: mastersnow13

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never have and hopefully never will be

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun with Tekkit with other people instead of all by myself in singleplayer

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played Tekkit for a for about a year year and a half maybe? i started

technic before it was even in a launcher you had to manually install the entire pack

Minecraft Username:the_grim_reaperz

have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: im making a youtube series of me playing tekkit so ile just b building anything

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:not realy ive played tekkit for about 3 weeks now

I do have a custom appropriate minecraft skin its a grim reaper thre is nothing scary or inappropriate about it its just my trademark skin.

btw when I get on the server I need to show u some stuff that is realy important! I have found a duplication glitch that u need to c and soehow get rid of I joined my friends server and he did it and its realy annoying im going to show u so hat no 1 else does it. after I show u u can clear my inventory if you want.

btw when I get on the server I need to show u some stuff that is realy important! I have found a duplication glitch that u need to c and soehow get rid of I joined my friends server and he did it and its realy annoying im going to show u so hat no 1 else does it. after I show u u can clear my inventory if you want.
duplication with what?

nvr mind im not a mod thats there job not mine...