[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:coletrain0330

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Not that i know of.

What do you plan to do on the server:I have a big castle design that i would love to build Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have been playin tekkit for about a year now so i have some expirence.

Minecraft Username:coletrain0330

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Not that i know of.

What do you plan to do on the server:I have a big castle design that i would love to build Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have been playin tekkit for about a year now so i have some expirence.

I wish you the best with your castle, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Vriisureol

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build stuff.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? no If so, what?: n/a

You have been whitelist, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Denim420

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: let my creativity unfold, or adventure

What is your previous experience with tekkit: become well equipped and venture

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username:adude7534

What do you plan to do on the server: HAve fun, try it out and play with my homies.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Nope

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ivohkoch

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no, never

What do you plan to do on the server: Create a nice factory using miners and an automated item sorting/macerating/cooking system using solar energy, and have a house :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost expert with IC2 machines/power. Newbie at the rest... :(

Question: Is this server open worldwide?

Minecraft Username: Omfgitsasalmon

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What i am planning to do? i'll be trying to get better and improve my knowledge of the game and try share my experience with other players.

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun with the tekkit mods, players and the community.

Minecraft Username: Omfgitsasalmon

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What i am planning to do? i'll be trying to get better and improve my knowledge of the game and try share my experience with other players.

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun with the tekkit mods, players and the community.

Minecraft Username: ivohkoch

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no, never

What do you plan to do on the server: Create a nice factory using miners and an automated item sorting/macerating/cooking system using solar energy, and have a house :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost expert with IC2 machines/power. Newbie at the rest... :(

Question: Is this server open worldwide?

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

The server is indeed open world wide.

I can't remember if I already posted a whitelist app 4 this server.....if not, then here it is

Minecraft username: Sonirbymon12

Bans: I got banned once, but it was a misunderstanding and I worked it out w/ the server owner.

Plans: I plan to have fun with other people!

Experiance: I have some experience (only because I watch the Yogscast). I am also really good with water physics.

I hope to have fun on your server!

I can't remember if I already posted a whitelist app 4 this server.....if not, then here it is

Minecraft username: Sonirbymon12

Bans: I got banned once, but it was a misunderstanding and I worked it out w/ the server owner.

Plans: I plan to have fun with other people!

Experiance: I have some experience (only because I watch the Yogscast). I am also really good with water physics.

I hope to have fun on your server!

I hope you indeed have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: grey_specter

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: basically start a fresh game of tekkit like I love to do and just start my factory

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played many single player games and 3 servers in which I have become very powerful then become bored with. I just love the start of a fresh tekkit game

Minecraft Username: grey_specter

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: basically start a fresh game of tekkit like I love to do and just start my factory

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played many single player games and 3 servers in which I have become very powerful then become bored with. I just love the start of a fresh tekkit game

Minecraft Username: JohnDino13

What do you plan to do on the server: To be creative and build a lot.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: No

Minecraft Username: ChaosM0N5T3R

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope not once yet

What do you plan to do on the server: build a little settlement to survive off of

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing tekkit for the last six months and I watch the yogscast play tekkit

Minecraft Username: ChaosM0N5T3R

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope not once yet

What do you plan to do on the server: build a little settlement to survive off of

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing tekkit for the last six months and I watch the yogscast play tekkit

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username: jiak1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes accedentaly crafted a banned item.

What do you plan to do on the server:building awesome things

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i have been playing it about a year and have been on lots of servers just some are not good i hope this one is.

Minecraft Username: Ezonlay_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to build a nice house, and get back into the mods of tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive played tekkit for about a year, but i stopped a couple of months ago, and my mate got me to start going on it again, and im begining to enjoy it once more,

also here is one for my friend,

Minecraft Username: Radeon5450

What do you plan to do on the server: build with my Friend Ezonlay_ and help partner up with him for most of the time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive played about 2 months of tekkit, and i am really enjoying it, just trying to find a good server to play on.

thank you. :)

Minecraft Username: Ezonlay_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to build a nice house, and get back into the mods of tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive played tekkit for about a year, but i stopped a couple of months ago, and my mate got me to start going on it again, and im begining to enjoy it once more,

also here is one for my friend,

Minecraft Username: Radeon5450

What do you plan to do on the server: build with my Friend Ezonlay_ and help partner up with him for most of the time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: ive played about 2 months of tekkit, and i am really enjoying it, just trying to find a good server to play on.

thank you. :)

I hope you and your friend have an awesome time, you have both been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: jiak1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes accedentaly crafted a banned item.

What do you plan to do on the server:building awesome things

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i have been playing it about a year and have been on lots of servers just some are not good i hope this one is.

Minecraft Username:jiak1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i accedentarly crafted a item that was banned

What do you plan to do on the server:build cool things and machines

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have wathced the yogscast series played

on a lot of different servers and been play for almost a year

Minecraft Username:jiak1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i accedentarly crafted a item that was banned

What do you plan to do on the server:build cool things and machines

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have wathced the yogscast series played

on a lot of different servers and been play for almost a year

Didn't I just whitelist you?