[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Deeds568

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Im rather new to tekkit so I feel like this server would be a good place to learn and grow.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Like I said previously I'm new so not much experience.

Minecraft Username: Arheuah

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun with others, build, and learn.

Previous experience with Tekkit: Perhaps a 2 months. Still learning machines.

Minecraft Username:sirspsparkly

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i was trying to help a kid who was getting picked on by the staff and then they banned me

What do you plan to do on the server:bulding and having fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes I watched it and could not play it until i got my new computer

when you read it confirm it with my email([email protected]) please thank you

Minecraft Username:sirspsparkly

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i was trying to help a kid who was getting picked on by the staff and then they banned me

What do you plan to do on the server:bulding and having fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes I watched it and could not play it until i got my new computer

when you read it confirm it with my email([email protected]) please thank you

You have been whitelisted, drop by anytime!

Minecraft Username: Arheuah

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun with others, build, and learn.

Previous experience with Tekkit: Perhaps a 2 months. Still learning machines.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Deeds568

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Im rather new to tekkit so I feel like this server would be a good place to learn and grow.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Like I said previously I'm new so not much experience.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: jdoghaynes23

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun and make some friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes ive been playing tekkit for over a year now

Just hope I can join you guys

Minecraft Username: iNielz

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice town, factory and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I played on alot of servers but they all stopped so I want a good one this time.

Minecraft Username: iNielz

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a nice town, factory and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I played on alot of servers but they all stopped so I want a good one this time.

Minecraft Username: jdoghaynes23

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun and make some friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes ive been playing tekkit for over a year now

Just hope I can join you guys

I hope you find yourself some friends, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: bmassakre

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I'm aware of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mostly just gonna use it to get out of my SSP groove & to practice my Tekkit skills.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do, been playing it on SP for about 6 months or so. Still need to learn a few things though.

Minecraft Username: daRussianman

Age 16

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on having a good time and learning more about the mod pack as well as playing with a friend Wee_Odin

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I don't have a previous experience with tekkit but i have dabbled in FTB which looks like it is fairly similar and has some of the same mods and some different ones.

Thanks for your time. -Russian

Minecraft Username: daRussianman

Age 16

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on having a good time and learning more about the mod pack as well as playing with a friend Wee_Odin

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I don't have a previous experience with tekkit but i have dabbled in FTB which looks like it is fairly similar and has some of the same mods and some different ones.

Thanks for your time. -Russian

m.c.u.: poketoa6000

have you ever been banned, if so why? : no

What do you plan to do on the server: pick up good skills cuse im kinda a noob

what is your previous experience with tekkit: 1 month

Even though your impatience makes me question my decision, you have been whitelisted.

Minecraft Username: bmassakre

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I'm aware of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mostly just gonna use it to get out of my SSP groove & to practice my Tekkit skills.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do, been playing it on SP for about 6 months or so. Still need to learn a few things though.

Minecraft Username: Wee_Odin

Age 37

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No bans here

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn, play and contribute to the community

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? hardly any, so i'm looking forward to it all.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Narniaboy1 ( I would please like a /nick to Noah or Lamboursky please. ;p )

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once. I proved an admin wrong, so he raged and banned me. xD

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to do whatever I can to help people, and make large factories.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I specialize in ComputerCraft, IC2, and RedPower, and am learning advanced Equivalent Exchange.

Minecraft Username: MiniminymoROBLOX

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yeah, four times. One I got banned because the server got hacked and everybody was, another because I griefed a spawnkiller (Yup, griefing rules but no safezone at spawn), Once more because I found out an admin was hacking and I was gonna report it to the owner, and finally because on a "Raiding" Server I'd monopolized the server and anybody who made an enemy faction would be spawnkilled to quitting.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on playing with my friends.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Well, with Mo Creatures yes, it was my 2nd mod, but other than that, nope.

Minecraft Username: Zeitia

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? No, I have never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn more, help anyone who needs it, and overall be friendly.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? Yes, I like to play tekkit in my spare time and build things(houses for example).