[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: barrachefvan22

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: My friends started building a factory, and they invited me to help them.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing for about two months.

You have been whitelsited, welcome to the server!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: lax212

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on this server: I plan to experiment with new mods that I've never used in tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing for a few months.

Minecraft Username: lax212

What do you plan to do on this server: I plan to experiment with new mods that I've never used in tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing for a few months.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:daemon452

Have you ever been banned, i so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:build and experiment with BC and IC

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yea i have been playing for about a year or more, enjoy building structures

Minecraft Username: darthbolloae99

What do you plan to do on the server: make a company like i always do i am always suscessful and play with my friend farkderpman

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i like to get rich

Minecraft Username: downer36

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: moslt,y I plan to build an elaborate base, probably in the sky or underground. It will hopefully look awesome

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have used tekkit for about a year now, with previous experience using other mods like Industrial-craft and Equivalent Exchange.

Minecraft Username: awdrug

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to create a huge and awesome house with my friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I have been playing in other servers for some months

What's up with the server? I got stuck in place and then the connection went down.

The server should be back operating normally, we had some difficulties with a buggy plugin.

Minecraft Username: awdrug

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to create a huge and awesome house with my friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I have been playing in other servers for some months

I hope you have a great time with your friends, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Chunkyblast

What do you plan to do on the server: be creative and expand my knowledge in building with blocks

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:no

I hope you expand your block knowledge to an unprecedented level, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: downer36

What do you plan to do on the server: moslt,y I plan to build an elaborate base, probably in the sky or underground. It will hopefully look awesome

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have used tekkit for about a year now, with previous experience using other mods like Industrial-craft and Equivalent Exchange.

I wish you the best of luck with your base, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: darthbolloae99

What do you plan to do on the server: make a company like i always do i am always suscessful and play with my friend farkderpman

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i like to get rich

I hope you and fark have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:daemon452

Have you ever been banned, i so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:build and experiment with BC and IC

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yea i have been playing for about a year or more, enjoy building structures

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: loyddaez22

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no.

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to be creative and build houses.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: no.

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Knightsnipe

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never have been banned in any forms of Minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a city out in the ocean... away from everyone.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played for quite a while on the ethereal server.. till it was take down... (sad panda)

Minecraft Username: Knightsnipe

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never have been banned in any forms of Minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a city out in the ocean... away from everyone.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played for quite a while on the ethereal server.. till it was take down... (sad panda)

I hope you have a great time on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:NoobaLV

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan develop my brain and become smarter in tekkit with my creativity,

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Well, i think i haven't got any BIG experience, becuase right now i'm looking good servers to play and be more experienced.

Minecraft Username: walks58

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've been temp banned a few times on my friends' servers as a joke but otherwise, no.

What do you plan to do on the server: build some kind of factory, i love working with machines without worrying about grief ir PvP

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 1 year playing on and off.

Minecraft Username: Grimstrike

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, never

What do you plan to do on the server: Play and build with friends.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit on multiple private servers before.

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: walks58

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've been temp banned a few times on my friends' servers as a joke but otherwise, no.

What do you plan to do on the server: build some kind of factory, i love working with machines without worrying about grief ir PvP

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 1 year playing on and off.

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time with your factory

Minecraft Username: cloneco

What do you plan to do on the server:build and play with other people that are willing for help

What is your previous experience with tekkit: 7 months

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:NoobaLV

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan develop my brain and become smarter in tekkit with my creativity,

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Well, i think i haven't got any BIG experience, becuase right now i'm looking good servers to play and be more experienced.

I wish you the best with your brain, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:joshuaold2

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:build with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yeah lot built multiple sets of quantum and gem amour on a multitude of servers

Minecraft Username: Danulator12

Have You Ever Been Ban: no i have never been ban from any server

What Do you plan to do on this server: I plan to work with my friend (plumbrendan69) if he gets on and build a factory that all would love.

What is your previous Experience with tekkit: My Previous Experience was making everything you can atleast once. And understanding all that there is to offer.

why did the sever crash

Everything seems to be working fine?

Minecraft Username: Danulator12

Have You Ever Been Ban: no i have never been ban from any server

What Do you plan to do on this server: I plan to work with my friend (plumbrendan69) if he gets on and build a factory that all would love.

What is your previous Experience with tekkit: My Previous Experience was making everything you can atleast once. And understanding all that there is to offer.

I hope you have a great time with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: PlumBrendan69 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No What do you plan to do on the server: Build a factory and EE stuff Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have experience with it, I know how to make nearly everything

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username:joshuaold2

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:build with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yeah lot built multiple sets of quantum and gem amour on a multitude of servers

I wish you the best with your quantum armor, you have been whitelisted!

Name: xdylan03x

Banned: No

What do I want to do: Build houses with friends.

Recent experience with tekkit: Yes, built houses and got as far as dark matter tools.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!