[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: CrippledAssassin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, for criticizing an OP on taking the spawn of another server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Probably go somewhere far away, dig a hole and start making machines.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have mostly mastered the IC2 machines, have used all of EE, and a a little bit of computers

You have been whitelisted!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: randomgrenades2

Have you ever been banned?: nope not planning on it

What do you plan to do on the server: Depending on the server quality I may record, try to become a moderator, test the limits of tekkit make some sick machines, makes some useless machine, chat on mumble with people, and in general have a good time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? I have been playing tekkit since it was publicly up for download (Note: I have been playing minecraft since alpha) I have also been admin for 2 different servers and beena mod for another. My friend wanted me to be Co-Owner for his server but then he went through a family problem.

Minecraft Username: hjacker

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build tedious evil machines, which make my brain melt, so I read about them a lot and then get too lazy to actually build them:D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I love IC with a helping hand from EE

Minecraft Username:Anju1992

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never

What do you plan to do on the server:Building some kind of castle and getting many aspects of tekkit going. Maybe I'll tell my brother about this server.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have a tekkit server myself for me and my brother. I've never been on a public tekkit server. I use mostly EE.

Minecraft Username: plodude

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I don't think i was ever banned from a server :)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build something awesome with my friends!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've been playing tekkkit for about 4-5 months so I know what i'm doing most of the time :D

Minecraft Username: hitchker

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope i never had a reason to be banned

What do you plan to do on the server: to play on the server and have fun playing with my friends coz we love tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i know alot about tekkit i cant say that i am an expert tekkit player but i know alot thaat there is to know im kinda rusty in computer craft codes but the rest im good

Thank you and hope ill be able to play soon!

~ hitchker

Minecraft Username: Philakilla.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope. :)

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to build my house with friends and just experience Tekkit without being griefed or raided. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? I"ve been playing Tekkit for a while now about 3 weeks or so. I really enjoy to play the game.

~Philakilla

Minecraft Username: lavamelon

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never because i mostly keep to myself.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah, i usually build factories with my friends on our own server. Not very expirienced with magic stuff tough.

Minecraft Username: Carbon_Coded

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes once but by a hacker on a different tekkit server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a Base,help people,and have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? yes I have been playing since it first came out I am very good at it.

Minecraft Username:

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:

I have not and never should be.

What do you plan to do on the server:

I like to build large, detailed and very creative

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:

I have played Technic since its release, very capable in all the mods.

I am trying to find a decent server to play on, I am not a teenager but not an old man either. I have tried

several open servers only to be seriously disappointed with both the players and moderators them selves.

I have joined one white listed server yet it is never online.

h

h to you to sir

Minecraft Username:

I am trying to find a decent server to play on, I am not a teenager but not an old man either. I have tried

several open servers only to be seriously disappointed with both the players and moderators them selves.

We are online 24/7 and try to maintain a level of quality in our community and staff, I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes once but by a hacker on a different tekkit server.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? yes I have been playing since it first came out I am very good at it.

I hope you enjoy your time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah, i usually build factories with my friends on our own server. Not very expirienced with magic stuff tough.

I wish you the best with your factory, you have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to build my house with friends and just experience Tekkit without being griefed or raided. Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? I"ve been playing Tekkit for a while now about 3 weeks or so. I really enjoy to play the game.

~Philakilla

You shouldn't experience any griefing here, you have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server: to play on the server and have fun playing with my friends coz we love tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i know alot about tekkit i cant say that i am an expert tekkit player but i know alot thaat there is to know im kinda rusty in computer craft codes but the rest im good

~ hitchker

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I don't think i was ever banned from a server :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've been playing tekkkit for about 4-5 months so I know what i'm doing most of the time :D

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server:Building some kind of castle and getting many aspects of tekkit going. Maybe I'll tell my brother about this server.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have a tekkit server myself for me and my brother. I've never been on a public tekkit server. I use mostly EE.

I hope you and your brother have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server: build tedious evil machines, which make my brain melt, so I read about them a lot and then get too lazy to actually build them:D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I love IC with a helping hand from EE

I wish you the best with your machines, you have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server: Depending on the server quality I may record, try to become a moderator, test the limits of tekkit make some sick machines, makes some useless machine, chat on mumble with people, and in general have a good time

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? I have been playing tekkit since it was publicly up for download (Note: I have been playing minecraft since alpha) I have also been admin for 2 different servers and beena mod for another. My friend wanted me to be Co-Owner for his server but then he went through a family problem.

h

h to you to sir

Minecraft Username:

We are online 24/7 and try to maintain a level of quality in our community and staff, I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I hope you enjoy your time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

I wish you the best with your factory, you have been whitelisted!

~Philakilla

You shouldn't experience any griefing here, you have been whitelisted!

~ hitchker

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I hope you and your brother have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

I wish you the best with your machines, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:WenchBane152

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes, little brother logged onto server and started griefing. I don't live with him anymore so it won't happen again

What do you plan to do on the server: Run cross mod , such as combining red power, buildcraft, industrial craft, and equivalent exchange all into one bountiful and easy syetem

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Been on Tekkit for around a year now and have a had a lot of fun on other private servers.

Minecraft Username:WenchBane152

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes, little brother logged onto server and started griefing. I don't live with him anymore so it won't happen again

What do you plan to do on the server: Run cross mod , such as combining red power, buildcraft, industrial craft, and equivalent exchange all into one bountiful and easy syetem

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Been on Tekkit for around a year now and have a had a lot of fun on other private servers.

Minecraft Username: The_Dev

Have you ever been banned, no

What do you plan to do on the server, become an active member of the orphicraft community, build (a) house(s), have fun and experience the server to its fullest

Do I have any past experience with tekkit? Yes, your old server, quite a few hours in single player, and some playing time in other servers (which none were as fun as your old one) hopefully you remember me, :P

Minecraft Username: genovesa

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, because I protested (politely) when a server owner claimed credit for one of my builds.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Meet new people, build cool stuff

Do you have any past experience with Tekkit? If so, what?: I was introduced to Tekkit by a friend and messed around with mods and stuff on a private server with a few other people for a few months now.

Minecraft Username: genovesa

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, because I protested (politely) when a server owner claimed credit for one of my builds.

What do you plan to do on the server?: Meet new people, build cool stuff

Do you have any past experience with Tekkit? If so, what?: I was introduced to Tekkit by a friend and messed around with mods and stuff on a private server with a few other people for a few months now.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: The_Dev

Have you ever been banned, no

What do you plan to do on the server, become an active member of the orphicraft community, build (a) house(s), have fun and experience the server to its fullest

Do I have any past experience with tekkit? Yes, your old server, quite a few hours in single player, and some playing time in other servers (which none were as fun as your old one) hopefully you remember me, :P

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: fireblossom9

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes I have been banned it was for swearing even though I had only said the F-word once

What do you plan to do on the server: I enjoy to build my own villages where people may join and leave me as they please because it allows me to

meet new people and thats always fun ^_^

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do have previous experience with tekkit I had about 24 hrs logged on to another

server which had shut down now.

Minecraft Username: fireblossom9

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes I have been banned it was for swearing even though I had only said the F-word once

What do you plan to do on the server: I enjoy to build my own villages where people may join and leave me as they please because it allows me to

meet new people and thats always fun ^_^

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do have previous experience with tekkit I had about 24 hrs logged on to another

server which had shut down now.

I hope you have a great time on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Kazzdin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:meet new people, build a town and to help other get set up if they need it

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Little experience just found tekkit about a week ago looking for a good server to start on

Minecraft Username: Kazzdin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:meet new people, build a town and to help other get set up if they need it

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Little experience just found tekkit about a week ago looking for a good server to start on

Minecraft Username: macb17

Ever banned?: Nope

What do you plan to do on this server: Play Tekkit to the best of my abillity

Do you have any previouse experiences with tekkit: 1 month of play time

I know i have posted on the forum before for other friends but he likes servers that his friends play on so please whitelist him :D