[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: Nickap

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ec42ea2cfc302a99e769d01fc7f926ab1eb8fe17

What do you plan to do on the server: Build things, and play with others.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on other servers and ran my own a few months. I know how to build things and make them work properly.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Nickap

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ec42ea2cfc302a99e769d01fc7f926ab1eb8fe17

What do you plan to do on the server: Build things, and play with others.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on other servers and ran my own a few months. I know how to build things and make them work properly.

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Just to let you know, this guy was banned from my server for stealing (looks like he lied on his application, too).

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any thefts.

Minecraft Username: Prince_Of_Hope

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Build :D Hopefully a house or a small town.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played minecraft and tekkit before. Usually just building homes.

My friends and I would very much like to join your server.

Minecraft Username: Penguin_III Kronost Tegeus Tanner1395

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No none of us have been banned - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a8e2021a6dfe041a79f641b7b5d1de2a7d5963f3

What do you plan to do on the server: We plan to build a town and perhaps some other epic projects!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: We do have experience with tekkit and have played it on and off for a little over a year or so now.

- Minecraft Username:Warblot

- Have you ever been banned: No.

- What do you plan to do on this server: Build stuff, help people and stuff

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played tekkit alone mostly and want to play with others

- Minecraft Username:Warblot

- Have you ever been banned: No.

- What do you plan to do on this server: Build stuff, help people and stuff

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played tekkit alone mostly and want to play with others

I hope you have a great time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

My friends and I would very much like to join your server.

Minecraft Username: Penguin_III Kronost Tegeus Tanner1395

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No none of us have been banned -http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a8e2021a6dfe041a79f641b7b5d1de2a7d5963f3

What do you plan to do on the server: We plan to build a town and perhaps some other epic projects!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: We do have experience with tekkit and have played it on and off for a little over a year or so now.

You have all been whitelisted, I wish you the best with your creations!

bannerlogoi.png

information.png

Welcome to the Orphicraft Tekkit Server. We try to provide the best possible Tekkit experience Minecraft multiplayer can offer. Whether it be our experienced staff or our array of powerful plugins, we hold ourselves to the highest standard.

We looking for users with a wide range of skill in Tekkit. We have a place for you, whether you be a experienced veteran or a new user who just found the wonder that is Tekkit. We take all kinds around here!

As for some specifics , we are hosted on the East Coast of the United States in New York City. New York being the extremely connected place that it is, lag should not be a problem for anyone, even if you live overseas. We utilize only the best Minecraft Hosting Providers to minimize lag and provide the best performance possible.

We hope you enjoy your time on the Orphicraft Tekkit server! The server should be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

We have a great community and variety of server events including spleefing and some custom race courses made by our users. Our whitelist application is quick and painless, to make applying as easy as possible. Whatever your interests may be, there is something for you here!

One final thing, if you are interesting in a small server do not be dissuaded our thread's many pages. Even though our user base is growing, we still retain all the wonderful elements that make small servers so appealing. In this server, you are not just some random user, you are a valued member of a tight-nit community!

Not sure if you want to apply? Hop on our Dynmap and ask our online users about the server!

Dynmap Address:

http://mc.orphicraft.net:8123/

Mumble is our server's method of voice communication. Have friends on the server and don't feel like constantly typing to them in chat? Hop on our mumble server. The mumble server is used exclusively by our server so you won't have to worry about random people dropping by.

Mumble Server Information:

Address: mumble.orphicraft.net

Port: 63668

Password: Check Orphicraft.net for the password, or ask someone in game!

Whitelist Application Format:

Minecraft Username:

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:

What do you plan to do on the server:

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?  If so, what?:

websiter.png

www.orphicraft.net

serverip.png

mc.orphicraft.net

staffbi.png

1. Zeus : Co-owner
  2. Fairmaiden : Co-owner
  3. illwaitforever1 : Head Admin

pluginsb.png

Essentials, Logblock, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, EssentialsEco, PermissionsEx, Towny, SimpleSpleef, ShowCaseStandalone, SimpleHelpTickets, TreeAssist, and more to make this the best possible experience for you, our valued user!

rulesbm.png

1. Do NOT harass server staff.
  2. Do NOT harass others users in the server.
  3. Do NOT attempt to use any banned items.
  4. Do NOT spam the chat in any way, shape, or form.
  5. Do NOT use any kind of modded client or hacking software.
  6. Do NOT engage in any kind of PVP.
  7. Do NOT grief in any way, shape, or form.

banneditems.png

Black Hole Band, Void Ring, Ring of Arcana, Watch of Flowing Time, Cannon, Nova Catalyst, Nova Cataclysm, Igniter, World Anchor, Anchor Cart, Dark Matter Pedestal.

See the Orphicraft Website for a complete list of reasons behind the banned items.

1Fpnm

Minecraft Username: TheLyokoWarrior

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: No

Minecraft Username: SouthernRebelX

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Just returning as a loyal member from Quantum Gaming.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have worked with IC,BC,EE2,RP2,RC, and CC

Welcome back to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: TheLyokoWarrior

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: No

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: MrMegazombiedude

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a huge super evil beer company!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing Tekkit for about a month and I have mostly only used IC,BC and EE but I want to learn more about redpower, computer craft and railcraft!

Minecraft Username: MrMegazombiedude

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a huge super evil beer company!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing Tekkit for about a month and I have mostly only used IC,BC and EE but I want to learn more about redpower, computer craft and railcraft!

You have been whitelisted!

Mincraft Username: killingu0110

have you ever been banned: never and i don't plan on getting banned ever

what do you plan to do on the sever: build a great house and help out people

what is you previous experience with tekkit: destroyed the land of 36 maps. testing nuclear reactors found out the best way to make energy if you allow energy condenser's and collectory

Mincraft Username: killingu0110

have you ever been banned: never and i don't plan on getting banned ever

what do you plan to do on the sever: build a great house and help out people

what is you previous experience with tekkit: destroyed the land of 36 maps. testing nuclear reactors found out the best way to make energy if you allow energy condenser's and collectory

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

IGN: OrphanStrike, Twattle (My younger brother)

Have you ever been banned: Both of our account have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to just build a bond with my brother. I'm off at college now so this is the one we do to stay connected. We tend to keep to ourself and build. We do put back into the community whenever someone need's help with material/building

What is your experience level with Tekkit? The two of us have been playing tekkit for 3month approximately 6 month ago. We took a break.

Minecraft Username: Dead_Ambition

Have you ever been banned: unfortunatly yes, i saw a diamond block protected by glass and thought why not take it and when i broke one of the glass i thought to myself im not a griefer im no better then them when i hate them and i still got banned when i addmitted i broke one of the glass.

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Minecraft, experiment with the mods, build myself a magical castle with fairy's(not really) bronie for life, you know what you would do in tekkit.But i do like to help communitys as i have a lot of knowledge so im like an encyclopedia .

what is your experience with tekkit: Like i said i have a lot of knowledge about tekkit including all the mods even the worst ones like railcraft(no hate).Ive been playing for about a year or so.

Minecraft Username:MCHodgez

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a successful Company

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I own my own server for my friends and me

Minecraft Username:MCHodgez

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a successful Company

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I own my own server for my friends and me

Minecraft Username: Dead_Ambition

Have you ever been banned: unfortunatly yes, i saw a diamond block protected by glass and thought why not take it and when i broke one of the glass i thought to myself im not a griefer im no better then them when i hate them and i still got banned when i addmitted i broke one of the glass.

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Minecraft, experiment with the mods, build myself a magical castle with fairy's(not really) bronie for life, you know what you would do in tekkit.But i do like to help communitys as i have a lot of knowledge so im like an encyclopedia .

what is your experience with tekkit: Like i said i have a lot of knowledge about tekkit including all the mods even the worst ones like railcraft(no hate).Ive been playing for about a year or so.

IGN: OrphanStrike, Twattle (My younger brother)

Have you ever been banned: Both of our account have not been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to just build a bond with my brother. I'm off at college now so this is the one we do to stay connected. We tend to keep to ourself and build. We do put back into the community whenever someone need's help with material/building

What is your experience level with Tekkit? The two of us have been playing tekkit for 3month approximately 6 month ago. We took a break.

I hope you and your brother have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: emeraldmoonx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've once gotten banned due to a misunderstanding in the ban system. I was getting griefed, as someone was building blocks over mine, and I destroyed them. 10 blocks=ban, so ya.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just enjoy tekkit, build stuff :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not much, I've played on a few servers, still learning.

Minecraft Username: emeraldmoonx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've once gotten banned due to a misunderstanding in the ban system. I was getting griefed, as someone was building blocks over mine, and I destroyed them. 10 blocks=ban, so ya.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just enjoy tekkit, build stuff :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not much, I've played on a few servers, still learning.

We have measures in place to prevent that kind of thing, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Playerding

What do you plan to do on the server: Build houses, have fun, and enjoy Tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have experience with most of EE and industrial craft.

Minecraft Username: Playerding

What do you plan to do on the server: Build houses, have fun, and enjoy Tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have experience with most of EE and industrial craft.

Minecraft Username: Syplio

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server:Focus on what I have learned from the past and put it to organised use :P I want to make eco-friendly power and just build and generally have fun socially with new people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have only ever been on one other server where I mainly just focused on getting to grips with Tekkit and was ranked up to a trusted member. Then the server due to lack of funds closed down.