[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: Liverstone

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Play some awesome tekkit with my brother (Siddin)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes .. played for a long time on another server that got discontinued

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: miguelbm

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: First I will make a factory, with all of the common stuff. After that, I wan't to make an underwater city, protected by a forcefield.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing tekkit for almost a year now, though I haven't played for the past few months.

Minecraft Username: Joseja

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not even once

What do you plan to do on the server: I am planning to build a base with a friend and then explore the projects of the community and collaborate where I can.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played in some servers and I am quite experienced using IndustrialCraft, EquivalentExchange and RedPower.

Minecraft Username" FireHunter587

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no, i've never been banned, but i think i remember being accused of something though i didn't do it.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just play normal tekkit, get an epic house, make a mine, except with other people.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Well, i never really went on alot of servers but i had tekkit for a long time. But i spent the first month of having tekkit playing around with mining lasers in creative. But i am sort of experienced.

Minecraft Username:Colour_Theory1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:For accidentally crashing a server with teleport pipes.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and do the best i can to help anyone.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have had tekkit for about 7 months and i have played on many servers! I know how to use tekkie and have fun doing so.

Minecraft Username:kickdatkreepy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:have fun make frinds and get better at building.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?  If so, what?: yes i am the best ee player iv ever meet and i have been playing for a year and a half.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server:making new frinds and getting better at building

What is your previous experience with tekkit:iv been playing for almost 2 years and i know almost all the crafting recipes and way stuff works

Minecraft Username: gainthero

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: got griefed of my 72 stacks of RM and kinda went psycho(acted like a Russian oracle)

What do you plan to do on the server: GIANTinc. We solve ALL your financial problems and are the biggest community in all of Minecraftia! {build a business that mass produces items for a low cost :-)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: been interested in the mod since it came out and still learn new things every day, and like farming hops and cows

Minecraft Username: gainthero

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: got griefed of my 72 stacks of RM and kinda went psycho(acted like a Russian oracle)

What do you plan to do on the server: GIANTinc. We solve ALL your financial problems and are the biggest community in all of Minecraftia! {build a business that mass produces items for a low cost :-)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: been interested in the mod since it came out and still learn new things every day, and like farming hops and cows

Sounds quite amusing, we have measures here to stop that kind of thing though. You have been whitelisted!

What do you plan to do on the server:making new frinds and getting better at building

What is your previous experience with tekkit:iv been playing for almost 2 years and i know almost all the crafting recipes and way stuff works

I hope you make some great new friends, you have been whitelisted!

I was trying to join and it said i wasn't whitelisted. does it just take a few days to be whitelisted?

I have rewhitelisted you, tell me if you still can't connect.

Minecraft Username:Colour_Theory1

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:For accidentally crashing a server with teleport pipes.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and do the best i can to help anyone.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have had tekkit for about 7 months and i have played on many servers! I know how to use tekkie and have fun doing so.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username" FireHunter587

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no, i've never been banned, but i think i remember being accused of something though i didn't do it.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just play normal tekkit, get an epic house, make a mine, except with other people.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Well, i never really went on alot of servers but i had tekkit for a long time. But i spent the first month of having tekkit playing around with mining lasers in creative. But i am sort of experienced.

As long as you maintain a degree of maturity you'll do fine. You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Joseja

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not even once

What do you plan to do on the server: I am planning to build a base with a friend and then explore the projects of the community and collaborate where I can.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played in some servers and I am quite experienced using IndustrialCraft, EquivalentExchange and RedPower.

I hope you and your friend have an awesome time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: miguelbm

What do you plan to do on the server: First I will make a factory, with all of the common stuff. After that, I wan't to make an underwater city, protected by a forcefield.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I've been playing tekkit for almost a year now, though I haven't played for the past few months.

You have been whitelisted, I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username: Liverstone

What do you plan to do on the server: Play some awesome tekkit with my brother (Siddin)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes .. played for a long time on another server that got discontinued

I hope you have a great time with your brother! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: gorf18

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: newpWhat do you plan to do on the server: Explore, Build, play tekkit with othersDo you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player tecknic and played tekkit with a friend for several months. He hasnt wanted to play for afew months so looking for more people to enjoy this with.

Minecraft Username: xxdavekxx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I know of.

What do you plan to do on the server: i am hoping to live with another member as i do in every tekkit sever, and work together to gather resources.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: I have played on my friends server, who can also code servers, and i know him in real life too, and i have been on tekkit for a little over a year.

Minecraft Username: Stormscale

What do you plan to do on the server: want to learn some new peeps and build some awesome things

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: half a year experience on a local server with friends

Minecraft Username: LtBoa

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine, Craft, and hang out with my friend Xeonsoilder

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Been playing for a couple months but know what I'm doing done it serval times in single player

Were are thou DeApollo.

Thee says I am not whitelisted

- gianthero

Re-Whitelisted, see if it works now?

Minecraft Username: JunkyPic

What do you plan to do on the server: Not sure yet. Somewhat new to this whole tekkit thing.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Only SSP

I hope our server can provide you with a great environment for a start in Tekkit, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Stormscale

What do you plan to do on the server: want to learn some new peeps and build some awesome things

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: half a year experience on a local server with friends

I hope the things you build are indeed awesome, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: xxdavekxx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I know of.

What do you plan to do on the server: i am hoping to live with another member as i do in every tekkit sever, and work together to gather resources.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: I have played on my friends server, who can also code servers, and i know him in real life too, and i have been on tekkit for a little over a year.

I hope you both have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: gorf18

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: newpWhat do you plan to do on the server: Explore, Build, play tekkit with othersDo you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player tecknic and played tekkit with a friend for several months. He hasnt wanted to play for afew months so looking for more people to enjoy this with.

I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: LtBoa

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine, Craft, and hang out with my friend Xeonsoilder

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Been playing for a couple months but know what I'm doing done it serval times in single player

I hope you both have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ninbrandon3

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: None :D

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a factory, and a Pub. Who doesn't need a drink every now and then?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: RP, IC2, EE, BC, and a little of CC

Minecraft Username: GIANTPOTATOE247

Have you ever been banned, if so why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on this server: Building, make friends, hang out, and gain experience

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played for a year

You have been whitelisted!

oh wait i know why

make sure u white listed me as gianthero

because in my original i accidently typed gainthero

-gianthero

It should work now!

Minecraft Username: ninbrandon3

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: None :D

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a factory, and a Pub. Who doesn't need a drink every now and then?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: RP, IC2, EE, BC, and a little of CC

I'm afraid you shall have some competition :D, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:MeyarCosmos

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Negatory

What do you plan to do on the server:Built a sciency vault. Made of science.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Bout a year.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Jooie

What do you plan to do on the server: Build massive buildings with tekkit stuff, learn more about tekkit, and have fun

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Hosted many tekkit servers with friends