[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: ELfluffybunz

Never been banned

wanna play with my buddy gragous :D

been playing MC for over a year and been playing tekkit for 4-6 months still wanna learn all I can about it

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Shadowwolfs

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: hmm not sure make a town maybe create some pixel art as well

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 9 months and a couple of other servers

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Footman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a vault and be a recluse.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Lots.

Minecraft Username: chabom

Have you ever been banned,if so, why?: never.

What do you plan to do on the server: i will build a house, be nice to everybody and help people.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: i have played this in 2 years.

I know i posted for my personal account to get white listed recently but I really love this server and I have a friend who wants to play on a good server like this so based on the information he gave me

Minecraft Name: 123Jimmy321

Ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on this server: Learn how to get good at tekkit while having the help of a real life friend

Any previous tekkit experience: nope

I know i posted for my personal account to get white listed recently but I really love this server and I have a friend who wants to play on a good server like this so based on the information he gave me

Minecraft Name: 123Jimmy321

Ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on this server: Learn how to get good at tekkit while having the help of a real life friend

Any previous tekkit experience: nope

No problem, I hope you both have a great time!

Minecraft Username:cleanslaight

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to join a quality server were I don't get griefed so I can produce my workshop

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have been on mulitple servers but all end because of griefers. I know how to build everything to set myself up. And can help others

Minecraft Username:breakingyogibeat

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:play have fun and get my friends on and make new ones

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes on lots of servers and my own one been on tekkit for about a year

Hello server admin(s),

I really want to join your server. Therefore, I will answer the questions you have given me.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?

Never been banned.

Wat do you plan to do on the server?

What i'd love to try out is to build a castle on some kind of hill/mountain. I would teleport all incoming goods into my castle and process them.

What is your previous experience?

I have been playing Tekkit for about three months or so. I've become quite experienced. I am very skilled with stuff like sorting and processing machines.

Kind regards,

Peter.

MineCraft username: snakedoctor336

Minecraft Username: xeonsoldier

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope, no bans here

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to make a thriving town and learn more about the amazing tekkit experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do, although I've only been playing tekkit for a couple months i believe i have a decent understanding of how it works

Minecraft Username: xeonsoldier

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope, no bans here

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to make a thriving town and learn more about the amazing tekkit experience

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I do, although I've only been playing tekkit for a couple months i believe i have a decent understanding of how it works

I wish you the best of luck with your town, you have been whitelisted!

Hello server admin(s),

I really want to join your server. Therefore, I will answer the questions you have given me.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?

Never been banned.

Wat do you plan to do on the server?

What i'd love to try out is to build a castle on some kind of hill/mountain. I would teleport all incoming goods into my castle and process them.

What is your previous experience?

I have been playing Tekkit for about three months or so. I've become quite experienced. I am very skilled with stuff like sorting and processing machines.

Kind regards,

Peter.

MineCraft username: snakedoctor336

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:breakingyogibeat

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:play have fun and get my friends on and make new ones

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes on lots of servers and my own one been on tekkit for about a year

I hope you meet some great new friends, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:cleanslaight

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to join a quality server were I don't get griefed so I can produce my workshop

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have been on mulitple servers but all end because of griefers. I know how to build everything to set myself up. And can help others

We have taken measures to protect ourselves, never fear! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: WaRcRaZeDDuCk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I was banned from two vanilla minecraft servers. One was because it was my first day playing minecraft and I did not fully understand what "Griefing" was, the second was because the Admin and i got into an arguement in real life and he banned me from the server to make a point

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a factory. Not a massive, laggy, one. Just a factory that [roduces some sort of thing everybody wants.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: I am very experienced with tekkit. I absolutely love every aspect of IndustrialCraft2 and Equivalent Exchange. I know a lot about how to set up circuits in Redpower, and i know how to make huge quarries with BuildCraft. One of the only things in Tekkit that I am not completely familiar with is ComputerCraft and RailCraft.

MC Username: Camaximus

Age 13

I have been banned once for accidentally leaving my minecraft up when i went to do chores. so i was just standing there doing nothing. It was an accident.

I was just thinking of making a really cool castle in a tekkit server, and i am searching for servers, and this server sounds really good.

I have played Tekkit quite a bit and i watch the Yogcast and their Tekkit so i am pretty familiar with the mod.

It is very fun.I am looking into getting into railcraft and maybe some computercraft. i have a decent knowledge of buildcraft, that is my favorite anyway.

If you whitelist me thank you so much, if i am to be whitelisted i will respect the rules.

Thank You

Minecraft Username: InAmberClad

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, hang out with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Was on DeApollo's orginal server, as well as one other server for tekkit.

Minecraft Username: Haakonfj

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, be awesome, I am a old member, I was a Diamond donator :P

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, ive played it alot with friends and player hours upon hours of the single player :P

Minecraft Username: WaRcRaZeDDuCk

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I was banned from two vanilla minecraft servers. One was because it was my first day playing minecraft and I did not fully understand what "Griefing" was, the second was because the Admin and i got into an arguement in real life and he banned me from the server to make a point

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a factory. Not a massive, laggy, one. Just a factory that [roduces some sort of thing everybody wants.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: I am very experienced with tekkit. I absolutely love every aspect of IndustrialCraft2 and Equivalent Exchange. I know a lot about how to set up circuits in Redpower, and i know how to make huge quarries with BuildCraft. One of the only things in Tekkit that I am not completely familiar with is ComputerCraft and RailCraft.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Haakonfj

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, be awesome, I am a old member, I was a Diamond donator :P

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, ive played it alot with friends and player hours upon hours of the single player :P

Welcome back! Enjoy your time on Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username: InAmberClad

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, hang out with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Was on DeApollo's orginal server, as well as one other server for tekkit.

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Kidhayes

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: make a house and make red matter stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? yea If so, what?: not the best with traps

I hope you have a great time, although a quick note: Some red matter items are restricted to a certain donation tier.

MC Username: Camaximus

Age 13

I have been banned once for accidentally leaving my minecraft up when i went to do chores. so i was just standing there doing nothing. It was an accident.

I was just thinking of making a really cool castle in a tekkit server, and i am searching for servers, and this server sounds really good.

I have played Tekkit quite a bit and i watch the Yogcast and their Tekkit so i am pretty familiar with the mod.

It is very fun.I am looking into getting into railcraft and maybe some computercraft. i have a decent knowledge of buildcraft, that is my favorite anyway.

If you whitelist me thank you so much, if i am to be whitelisted i will respect the rules.

Thank You

I hope your castle turns out great, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Jordania12

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Continue where I left off with the old server. Have fun and make friends!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost a year of experience.

Minecraft Username: Jordania12

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope!

What do you plan to do on the server: Continue where I left off with the old server. Have fun and make friends!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Almost a year of experience.

Welcome back! I hope you have a great time!

Minecraft Username: GLASDOS

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have been banned from one server. I was banned for 'griefing' when in reality it was on my claimed property, and I'm not the one who did it. I even have witnesses.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to experiment more with industrialcraft because I will make a laboratory, or factory, in which I can produce, and sell my products.I am even thinking of making an animal farm where I breed animals like horses, and ostriches and I sell them to people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit on and off for about 2 years. I have some experience in thaumcraft, mystcraft, and alot of experience in industrialcraft, and mo' creatures.

Minecraft Username: GLASDOS

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have been banned from one server. I was banned for 'griefing' when in reality it was on my claimed property, and I'm not the one who did it. I even have witnesses.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to experiment more with industrialcraft because I will make a laboratory, or factory, in which I can produce, and sell my products.I am even thinking of making an animal farm where I breed animals like horses, and ostriches and I sell them to people.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit on and off for about 2 years. I have some experience in thaumcraft, mystcraft, and alot of experience in industrialcraft, and mo' creatures.

We have measures in place to detect griefing, no worries. You have been whitelisted!

Welcome back! Enjoy your time on Orphicraft!

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

I hope you have a great time, although a quick note: Some red matter items are restricted to a certain donation tier.

I hope your castle turns out great, you have been whitelisted!

Thank You!