[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: whietyboi

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have a good time building things with my friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, i have been playing tekkit for a while on other servers but i haven't enjoyed them

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:FnFG100

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Construir muito, ajudar o servidor e outras coisas

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Sim constriur com o buildcraft, e sei muito bem trabalhar com mods

Minecraft Username: XTR123

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No I haven't.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit (from what I can see, with a good community). Help out any new players, do some railcraft and other tekkit stuff.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah, extensive. I play on a few other servers, one other white listed one, which I am moderator of.

Minecraft Username: PsychicMan.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nop.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan play tekkit,Hope to make a town when I will have enough ingredients.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I played a like 6 months and now I am searching a good towny server like this :).

Minecraft Username: PsychicMan.

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nop.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan play tekkit,Hope to make a town when I will have enough ingredients.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I played a like 6 months and now I am searching a good towny server like this :).

I hope your town becomes a successful enterprise! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: XTR123

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No I haven't.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit (from what I can see, with a good community). Help out any new players, do some railcraft and other tekkit stuff.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yeah, extensive. I play on a few other servers, one other white listed one, which I am moderator of.

I hope you enjoy your time here on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: whietyboi

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have a good time building things with my friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, i have been playing tekkit for a while on other servers but i haven't enjoyed them

I hope you have a blast with your friends, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: sardinesrule

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, I have not :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play Tekkit, build creations, and in general have lots of fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on the previous server (and was a donator) and had some previous tekkit experience on multiple other servers.

Welcome back! I assure you we're back and better than ever!

Minecraft Username:__ERR0R__ (two underscores and zero)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope never have

What do you plan to do on the server:play with other people learn some more of what i dont know

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes singleplayer alot

Interesting name, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username:FnFG100

What do you plan to do on the server: Construir muito, ajudar o servidor e outras coisas

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Sim constriur com o buildcraft, e sei muito bem trabalhar com mods

This is a predominantly English speaking server, I have no racial bias, but I would appreciate it if you could at least do us the courtesy of writing your whitelist application in said language.

Minecraft Username:laxrocker55

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Build a house maybe a town and factory.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have about 6 months of single player and no multiplayer experience.

Minecraft Username:laxrocker55

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Build a house maybe a town and factory.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have about 6 months of single player and no multiplayer experience.

I hope you enjoy your time on Orphicraft!

Minecraft Username:Axelx101

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:make houses and other constructions

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:lost track maybe over 7 months

Best of luck, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ollielang

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I haven't

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a castle and possibly a small town

Do you have any precious experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played for about 4 months now

Minecraft Username: ollielang

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I haven't

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a castle and possibly a small town

Do you have any precious experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played for about 4 months now

You've been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Aayom

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: I would like to rebuild my factory (no spoilys :D)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played 8 months- 1.5 years

Minecraft Username:wolvesrewl

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Co-op with my friend

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I do, I have about 9 months tekkit experience and hope to expand it on this server!

Minecraft Username:wolvesrewl

What do you plan to do on the server:Play Co-op with my friend

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I do, I have about 9 months tekkit experience and hope to expand it on this server!

I hope you enjoy your time with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:hopdog

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Somthing with frames.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yep. lots of time trying to master all the mods.

Frame motors are indeed a great new addition to tekkit, I hope you use them to the fullest! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Aayom

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: I would like to rebuild my factory (no spoilys :D)

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played 8 months- 1.5 years

I wish you the best with your factory! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: iAmTheBatman_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to expand my knowledge of mods, do so by making town with factory etc ..

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player for about 7 months and would like to try playing with people as it gets boring playing alone.

Minecraft Username: iAmTheBatman_

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to expand my knowledge of mods, do so by making town with factory etc ..

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player for about 7 months and would like to try playing with people as it gets boring playing alone.

Welcome to the server batman! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:FancyCatt

What do you plan to do on the server:To build and to have fun with mates and other players

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have experience on other tekkit servers, none of them were enjoyable due to griefing

Minecraft Username:RadioactiveNight

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Normal survival stuff, amass a fortune.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played nearly every mod to its fullest extent, IC2, and EE2 are my all time favorite mods.

Minecraft Username:Pie4155

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never, other than my @$$hole friends on our server XD What do you plan to do on the server:Build, have fun and most of all survive

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?If so, what?:Yes, at least a year since I've acquired it and many servers until they all started nerfing ee or banning it all together

Glennmasamune

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, being creative. Coming to this server to escape greifing and random pvp.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, been playing for a few months and playing minecraft itself since it was released. I was reffered to this server by bman, and I look forward to joining.

Hello, Appolo. I used to build on the previous server.

Minecraft Username: tyyu3

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once, for theving glowstone.

What do you plan to do on the server: Same things (like on the old server: build factories)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I'm an experienced player

Hello, Appolo. I used to build on the previous server.

Minecraft Username: tyyu3

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once, for theving glowstone.

What do you plan to do on the server: Same things (like on the old server: build factories)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I'm an experienced player

As long as you do not steal anymore, you should be fine. You have been whitelisted!

Glennmasamune

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, being creative. Coming to this server to escape greifing and random pvp.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, been playing for a few months and playing minecraft itself since it was released. I was reffered to this server by bman, and I look forward to joining.

I assure you there will be no griefing here! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Pie4155

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never, other than my @$$hole friends on our server XD What do you plan to do on the server:Build, have fun and most of all survive

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?If so, what?:Yes, at least a year since I've acquired it and many servers until they all started nerfing ee or banning it all together

We still have many components of EE available not to mention not being abusive staff. I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:RadioactiveNight

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Normal survival stuff, amass a fortune.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played nearly every mod to its fullest extent, IC2, and EE2 are my all time favorite mods.

I wish you the best of luck amassing your fortune! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:FancyCatt

What do you plan to do on the server:To build and to have fun with mates and other players

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have experience on other tekkit servers, none of them were enjoyable due to griefing

I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope, nothing recorded, i was doing testing on a friends server and he was testing an auto banning system and I was the tester... but that was as a mod...

What do you plan to do on the server:build, explore help out...

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: about 6 months tekkit, a few in minecraft...

Minecraft Username: LordofBiscuits

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have, it was from a long time ago, when I first started playing vanilla minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine and build until, eventually, I have my own, little fortress.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on many, many tekkit servers, but I've never built any spectacular machines.