[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: KiwiNZL

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, meet people, help people and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: About a years worth of Tekkit experience

You have been whitelisted!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:Canadian_Dreama

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Build my home, meet people, and have a fun time.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I have played on the original server before it got remade.

Minecraft Username: DjPika99

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once when my lil' bro was playing and some dude greifed the PvP area and blamed my bro

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn how to build a factory in hopes of being a #1 industry on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: .-. I sometimes have multiplayer server troubles, so I go server hunting. A result of using Tekkit from 1-2 months.

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Only for testing when I was a mod...testing an auto ban system

What do you plan to do on the server: build, explore... generally aide the server when I can as well.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: several months... a little of everything but mostly just the basics

Minecraft Username: Tarom

What do you plan to do on the server: Play around with tekkit... i'm getting bored of using it alone -_-

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Single player survival... first time trying online :)

Minecraft Username: Tarom

What do you plan to do on the server: Play around with tekkit... i'm getting bored of using it alone -_-

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Single player survival... first time trying online :)

Tekkit multiplayer is indeed much more fun, I hope you have a blast!

Minecraft Username: Shadelin_Night

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Only for testing when I was a mod...testing an auto ban system

What do you plan to do on the server: build, explore... generally aide the server when I can as well.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: several months... a little of everything but mostly just the basics

Well I wish you the best with that, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: DjPika99

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once when my lil' bro was playing and some dude greifed the PvP area and blamed my bro

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn how to build a factory in hopes of being a #1 industry on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: .-. I sometimes have multiplayer server troubles, so I go server hunting. A result of using Tekkit from 1-2 months.

Well we have plugin in place to stop that from happening, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Canadian_Dreama

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Build my home, meet people, and have a fun time.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I have played on the original server before it got remade.

I hope you do indeed have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:ryskdrogbuss

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never ever

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friend zedda

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yeah, a lot!

Minecraft Username:ryskdrogbuss

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never ever

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friend zedda

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yeah, a lot!

I hope you have a great time with your friend! Welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username:EternalAge

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes, Once. I was temporarily banned, from a server called Age of City Craft, I was being chased by someone in full iron armor, and I had just recently joined. Long story short I panicked and teleported during pvp which is against the rules of that server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play tekkit and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have put many hours into tekkit, I know what most items do, and how to make them.

Minecraft Username: Bluejediz

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a quiet place to live in.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Been playing tekkit for a while now. Looking to explore some of the less common aspects of the game.

Also one question, How long would you say this server will be running? I only ask because it seems once I get situated in a server...a RL event causes the host to shut it down. I know events like this arent planned or foreseen but it would be good to know if one plans to have the server last a long time. Thanks! Looking forward to getting started!!!

Also one question, How long would you say this server will be running? I only ask because it seems once I get situated in a server...a RL event causes the host to shut it down. I know events like this arent planned or foreseen but it would be good to know if one plans to have the server last a long time. Thanks! Looking forward to getting started!!!

I expect this server to continue running for quite a while. I don't see us shutting down anywhere in the near future!

Minecraft Username: Bluejediz

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a quiet place to live in.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Been playing tekkit for a while now. Looking to explore some of the less common aspects of the game.

There are many less known parts of tekkit, I wish you luck exploring them! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: lilbiscuit

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play some tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Alot, i just don't remember most of it.

Well I hope your tekkit experience is without par, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:pikapika256

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:I have a little bit of experience on other servers but didn't like them

Well I hope you enjoy yourself, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:jdawg11111

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:it sounds fun id like to try it out

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: not really...

I hope our server can provide you with a constructive environment for learning more about tekkit!

Minecraft Username:EternalAge

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Yes, Once. I was temporarily banned, from a server called Age of City Craft, I was being chased by someone in full iron armor, and I had just recently joined. Long story short I panicked and teleported during pvp which is against the rules of that server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play tekkit and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have put many hours into tekkit, I know what most items do, and how to make them.

Well, there's no PvP on this server as of yet, so nothing to worry about. You've been whitelisted!

It seems when I try to join it says that I am not white-listed.

What is your minecraft username?

Minecraft Username: rocket1615

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: to play pure tekkit with friends (hopefully)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Ive been playing tekkit since January.

I hope you have fun with your friends! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: hutheloss

What do you plan to do on the server: To play, build and enjoy the wonder that is tekkit. While (possibly) making new friends along the way.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Other than the single player survival that I've been doing over the past months I don't have very much experience.

Minecraft Username: hutheloss

What do you plan to do on the server: To play, build and enjoy the wonder that is tekkit. While (possibly) making new friends along the way.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Other than the single player survival that I've been doing over the past months I don't have very much experience.

I wish you luck with your creations and hope you indeed make new friends! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:__ERR0R__ (two underscores and zero)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope never have

What do you plan to do on the server:play with other people learn some more of what i dont know

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes singleplayer alot

Minecraft Username: sardinesrule

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, I have not :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play Tekkit, build creations, and in general have lots of fun.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I played on the previous server (and was a donator) and had some previous tekkit experience on multiple other servers.