[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: nom9898

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, but it was all a misunderstanding, I took a machine about 2 year

ago but i placed it back not knowing about LWC. the person could not access it so he called an admin to

ban me since i was the person who touched it last.

What do you plan to do on the server: Run a bread and wheat distribution company called Nomco. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been on many many whitelisted

and non-whitelisted servers. Built many many automated factorys and such.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: imyostepgrandma

BANS: 2, due to abusive Administrators. (This won't be a problem, right?)

PLANS: A 5-6 Medieval style fortress/castle to house my beautiful machine networks.

I specialize in Pixel Art and, of course, Medieval builds. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see one of my more moderate builds i use in most of my town builds.

*** I have Skype, and a Youtube Channel as well. There are many ways for me to improve (not that it needs any) and promote your server.

Thank you for your time.

Minecraft Username:jenosl0913

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build, socialize and have fun :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: played few months with a bunch of my friends.

I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

IGN: imyostepgrandma

BANS: 2, due to abusive Administrators. (This won't be a problem, right?)

PLANS: A 5-6 Medieval style fortress/castle to house my beautiful machine networks.

I specialize in Pixel Art and, of course, Medieval builds. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see one of my more moderate builds i use in most of my town builds.

*** I have Skype, and a Youtube Channel as well. There are many ways for me to improve (not that it needs any) and promote your server.

Thank you for your time.

I wish you the best with your castle! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: nom9898

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: yes, but it was all a misunderstanding, I took a machine about 2 year

ago but i placed it back not knowing about LWC. the person could not access it so he called an admin to

ban me since i was the person who touched it last.

What do you plan to do on the server: Run a bread and wheat distribution company called Nomco. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been on many many whitelisted

and non-whitelisted servers. Built many many automated factorys and such.

I wish you luck for your corporation! You have been whitelisted!

For a friend who doesn't have an account

Minecraft Username: ustinka2

What do you plan to do on the server: build with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A fair bit on singleplayer

Your friend has been whitelisted!

Thanks, and is there chat on the server? Possibly a very dumb question, but either no one is replying and is being a... erhm... "meany face" or I am doing something incorrectly. Thanks for the help.

There is indeed "chat" on the server. You were probably just online at a time when very few users were online, and those that were online didn't feel like talking.

I seem to be the only one complaining this much, which i recognize as an annoyance.

But, I would like to inform you that your server, while I was eating (AFK) seems to just have "killed" me. I asked the others and they just see "imyostepgrandma died". Also, Once i received my items the server restarted, and when it came back up, (I was underground before restart) I was spawned in very high in the air, this time with no idea in the world where my things are. Maybe if it isn't against your rules, I would like just the starter kit back?

Thanks, Granny

Minecraft Username:borhom7

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: someone hacked into my account and then got me banned 4 times on servers i don't know but other than that, i have been banned once for playing a trick on my IRL friend and then getting banned for a dumb witness that thought i was actually griefing

What do you plan to do on the server: ALOT I've been playing on servers and then they get hacked or griefed i HOPE that doesn't happen as i would like to play tekkit on the fullest and make a huge factory and stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played Tekkit for 9 months now... I know everything there is to know about tekkit

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: someone hacked into my account and then got me banned 4 times on servers i don't know but other than that, i have been banned once for playing a trick on my IRL friend and then getting banned for a dumb witness that thought i was actually griefing

What do you plan to do on the server: ALOT I've been playing on servers and then they get hacked or griefed i HOPE that doesn't happen as i would like to play tekkit on the fullest and make a huge factory and stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played Tekkit for 9 months now... I know everything there is to know about tekkit

oh yeah and EDIT: I'm 14.5 years old :) home this server is the one!

I seem to be the only one complaining this much, which i recognize as an annoyance.

But, I would like to inform you that your server, while I was eating (AFK) seems to just have "killed" me. I asked the others and they just see "imyostepgrandma died". Also, Once i received my items the server restarted, and when it came back up, (I was underground before restart) I was spawned in very high in the air, this time with no idea in the world where my things are. Maybe if it isn't against your rules, I would like just the starter kit back?

Thanks, Granny

It is impossible for someone to kill you as PvP is disabled in the server. It was most likely a creeper or other mob that did the deed. This is your fault for going AFK in a potentially unsafe area.

Just don't try any tricks here and you should be fine, you have been whitelisted!

I got a small problem. After being gone for a few days, business trip. I come back and inf that all of my items are gone, I do not know what happened but I found my 'hovel' dug into from the side and chest and condenser empty. When you can could you please assist me?

Thank you,

hutheloss

I got a small problem. After being gone for a few days, business trip. I come back and inf that all of my items are gone, I do not know what happened but I found my 'hovel' dug into from the side and chest and condenser empty. When you can could you please assist me?

Thank you,

hutheloss

Hmm you might have been the victim of a theft, file a support ticket in game using the /ticket command. The next time I'm on I can fix things up!

Minecraft Username: anjsi007 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i haven't :) What do you plan to do on the server: test my building skills and learn CC and the rest of RedPower2 Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, been on some servers, but they was shut down unfortunately. In fact i only need to learn a few things to learn almost all :)

minecraft username:brantodb01

have i been banned: no

what do you plan to do:build a large compound with automatic machines to be able to explore all corrners of tekkit

experience:i have been on many servers looking for my favourate and i hope this is the one i have acheved my goal nearly on other servers but i wish to start again on a new server and maybe help others in the process i was also on the preivious server

minecraft username:brantodb01

have i been banned: no

what do you plan to do:build a large compound with automatic machines to be able to explore all corrners of tekkit

experience:i have been on many servers looking for my favourate and i hope this is the one i have acheved my goal nearly on other servers but i wish to start again on a new server and maybe help others in the process i was also on the preivious server

I wish you luck with your wanderings, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: anjsi007 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i haven't :)What do you plan to do on the server: test my building skills and learn CC and the rest of RedPower2 Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, been on some servers, but they was shut down unfortunately. In fact i only need to learn a few things to learn almost all :)

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Soul_Eater1001

What do you plan to do on the server:building huge buildings and Greenroom

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Been playing since the 1.0 build

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: trogdour

What do you plan to do on the server: build stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: been playin about a month

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: chanman538

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: hopefully build an automated factory and explore the new things in tekkit i've missed out on

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played tekkit for a few years, pretty proficient with IC2 and BC, but took a break for a few months

Minecraft Username: Bottledjuice

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to enjoy tekkit with my friend

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have good experience with EE and very little with machines.

Minecraft Username: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, on non tekkit servers but I assure you that they were completely unjustified.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build projects (mainly, fully automatically assembling those annoying items).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, about 4 months.