[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, on non tekkit servers but I assure you that they were completely unjustified.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build projects (mainly, fully automatically assembling those annoying items).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, about 4 months.

Just don't carry the behavior that got you banned here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Bottledjuice

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I have never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to enjoy tekkit with my friend

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have good experience with EE and very little with machines.

I hope you have a great time with your friend, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: chanman538

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: hopefully build an automated factory and explore the new things in tekkit i've missed out on

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played tekkit for a few years, pretty proficient with IC2 and BC, but took a break for a few months

You have been whitelisted!

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:Iceman152015

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:I like to build and i prefer to work with machines and i love to digy digy.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes ive been playing tekkin on differnt white/grey list servers for abou a year now.

Minecraft Username:Iceman152015

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:I like to build and i prefer to work with machines and i love to digy digy.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes ive been playing tekkin on differnt white/grey list servers for abou a year now.

anyone having trouble logging on to minecraft or tekkit ?

The authentication servers appear to be down.

Minecraft Username: Ssaac85

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build. Build. and be nice to everyone. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on many other servers I know near everything thats in simplicity that is.. :p

Minecraft Username: Ssaac85

What do you plan to do on the server: Build. Build. and be nice to everyone. :D

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I've played on many other servers I know near everything thats in simplicity that is.. :P

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: hansuperlove

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: I really enjoy building cityscapes, working infrastructures in buildings, and helping to drive large and complex economies :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have maybe 5 months of experience with Tekkit and a year's worth of cumulative experience in Minecraft. I like building things like public-facing services (water, electricity, commodity production, disposal).

I look forward to joining your server, seems like a great community!

Minecraft Username: Raghtur

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Not really sure as of yet. Before I've built anything on previous servers I take a look around the server to find an area that inspires me, though I do have a history of building large structures, everything from hollowing out a giant mountain, underwater bases, and once a giant tower made of obsidian after harvesting the lava needed from the nether (that was on a vanilla server way back when).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I've been on a few other tekkit servers and am quite familar with all aspects of tekkit except for the railcraft items

Minecraft Username: Nyterain

What do you plan to do on the server: Played on Quantum Gaming's server. Just found this one, want to build with my old friends.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes! Played lots, looking forward to hanging out with you guys again!

Minecraft Username: Nyterain

What do you plan to do on the server: Played on Quantum Gaming's server. Just found this one, want to build with my old friends.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes! Played lots, looking forward to hanging out with you guys again!

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Raghtur

What do you plan to do on the server: Not really sure as of yet. Before I've built anything on previous servers I take a look around the server to find an area that inspires me, though I do have a history of building large structures, everything from hollowing out a giant mountain, underwater bases, and once a giant tower made of obsidian after harvesting the lava needed from the nether (that was on a vanilla server way back when).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Yes, I've been on a few other tekkit servers and am quite familar with all aspects of tekkit except for the railcraft items

I hope you choose to make equally impressive creations here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: hansuperlove

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: I really enjoy building cityscapes, working infrastructures in buildings, and helping to drive large and complex economies :)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have maybe 5 months of experience with Tekkit and a year's worth of cumulative experience in Minecraft. I like building things like public-facing services (water, electricity, commodity production, disposal).

I look forward to joining your server, seems like a great community!

A great tekkit city is indeed glorious, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username:cadenhoward09

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never once i dont think

What do you plan to do on the server:team up with someone and build a factory if not a team then build a jaffa cake factory that looks

nothing like the yogscast, my personal disign

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:a couple of months not a great builder but if given long enogh great at

building signs that light up

Minecraft Username:cadenhoward09

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never once i dont think

What do you plan to do on the server:team up with someone and build a factory if not a team then build a jaffa cake factory that looks

nothing like the yogscast, my personal disign

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:a couple of months not a great builder but if given long enogh great at

building signs that light up

I hope you get a great team together, best of luck!

Minecraft Username: warantew993

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: never

What do you plan to do on the server: build amazing stuff

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: about 2 months

Amazing stuff is always nice, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Cigarette69

What do you plan to do on the server:

I'm planning to start as a primitive human in his house made out of wood and wool. Slowly starting to develop himself over time when he finds new things. Like his first experience with fire and make use of it after a while in the form a furnace. It's all going to be a ride of discoveries leading up to an advanced civilisation created on his own. Maybe even discover the powers of the illusions.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I'm very familiar with Tekkit and all the mods and I just love it.

Minecraft Username:Cigarette69

What do you plan to do on the server:

I'm planning to start as a primitive human in his house made out of wood and wool. Slowly starting to develop himself over time when he finds new things. Like his first experience with fire and make use of it after a while in the form a furnace. It's all going to be a ride of discoveries leading up to an advanced civilisation created on his own. Maybe even discover the powers of the illusions.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I'm very familiar with Tekkit and all the mods and I just love it.

Minecraft Username: Cosmin1215

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not.. or can't remeber any

What do you plan to do on the server: well .. just making friends and playing tekkit..

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yeah ~6 months

Minecraft Username: Cosmin1215

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not.. or can't remeber any

What do you plan to do on the server: well .. just making friends and playing tekkit..

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yeah ~6 months

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft username: Lod_Baigent

Have you ever been banned: no

What you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, what else?

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit: I was on the quantum gaming server, built a factory in a swamp :)

Welcome back! You have been whitelisted!

Eh, I hope it's okay if I do one application for two people? I vouch for the other guy, my best friend and if he does anything banworthy, ban me aswell.

Minecraft Usernames: Thermoss & Nattskimmer

Have we ever been banned: Nope. I (Thermoss) have even been a mod on another server, but that was waaaay back. Never been banned in any form.

What do you plan to do on this server: We'll build a small town, I want to build a spleef-arena of some sort (and maybe hold a couple of tournaments?:)). We are both pretty pedantic with what we build, everything has to be perfect. You could almost call us autistic. But we aren't. But we may seem like it.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: Not that much, I've played with my friends on a private server with some of the Tekkit-mods, but that's gotta be atleast one year ago. We'll learn stuff quickly though :)

username:ethandpardy

have you ever been banned,if so why? :no not on anny server :)

what do you plan to do on the server : be nice and enjoy my people

what is your previous experience with tekkit :making realy cool building and factoies with auto-matic making items

Nice is always good, you have been whitelisted!

Eh, I hope it's okay if I do one application for two people? I vouch for the other guy, my best friend and if he does anything banworthy, ban me aswell.

Minecraft Usernames: Thermoss & Nattskimmer

Have we ever been banned: Nope. I (Thermoss) have even been a mod on another server, but that was waaaay back. Never been banned in any form.

What do you plan to do on this server: We'll build a small town, I want to build a spleef-arena of some sort (and maybe hold a couple of tournaments?:)). We are both pretty pedantic with what we build, everything has to be perfect. You could almost call us autistic. But we aren't. But we may seem like it.

What is your previous experience with Tekkit: Not that much, I've played with my friends on a private server with some of the Tekkit-mods, but that's gotta be atleast one year ago. We'll learn stuff quickly though :)

I hope you and your friend have a great time, you both have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Rinchen

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Building my own city underneath a mountain and seek for gold

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not many, but I know what I need to know

Minecraft Username: Rinchen

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Building my own city underneath a mountain and seek for gold

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Not many, but I know what I need to know

Minecraft Username: x1208_Michael

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I am aware of.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on creating a mage tower, one in which I can practice all forms of magic, weak and strong.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes. In a previous server, I built a factory completely controlled by ComputerCraft. Too bad that server is down now... :(

I hope to join soon :)

Minecraft Username:BHALL52

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once before sadly yes, i was with a server that merged with someone else, they then decided to split because of problems between the staff. I decided to join the others that had merged with us and the owner did not like that so he banned me, and everyone else that joined the other server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to meet some people and maybe join together to make a factory or a town. I really just want to have fun, and I enjoy playing on tekkit servers

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, i have played on multiple servers before, some of which have sadly shutdown, but i know how to use all the basic items and know the fundamentals of tekkit.