[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: fallendew

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: I've never been banned :)

What do you plan to do on the server: help out with project and generally help people! (I don't have enough imagination to build cool contraptions :L)

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: nope! just got it installed yesterday!

Minecraft Username: Micoolman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I know of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Hopefully recreate a mansion and see a couple familiar faces.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes. almost a year. I built this stuff on some server called QuantumGaming.

Minecraft Username: Mikecounts

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to build up some of the more standard tekkit gathering devices before tinkering with some of the cool machines in tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, general stuff with quarries and some EE on a private server

IGN:timekeeper123

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? No

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn some stuff by my self and with others

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, a good bit of EE, a bit of BD, some IC2 and a small bit of redpower

Minecraft username: Handycap_Ducky

what do you plan to do on this server: build a gigantic castle with tons of cool machines in it!

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played it for two months now and i know alot about almost everything in it

bannerlogoi.png

information.png

Welcome to the Orphicraft Tekkit Server! We try to provide the best possible Tekkit experience Minecraft multiplayer can offer. Whether it be our experienced staff or our array of powerful plugins, we hold ourselves to the highest standard.

We are looking for users with a wide range of skill in Tekkit. We have a place for you, whether you be an experienced veteran or a new user who just found out that there is more to Minecraft than meets the eye. We accept all kinds of people here!

As for some specifics , we are hosted on the East Coast of the United States in New York City. A top tier network means that lag should not be a problem for anyone, even if you live overseas. The server is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the case of server maintenance.

We have a great community and variety of server events including spleef and some custom race courses made by our users. Our whitelist application is quick and painless, to make applying as easy as possible. Whatever your interests may be, there is something for you here!

One final thing, if you are interesting in a small server, do not be dissuaded by our thread's many pages. Even though our user base is growing, we still retain all the wonderful elements that make small servers so appealing. In this server, you are not just some random user, you are a valued member of a tight-nit community!

Not sure if you want to apply? Hop on our Dynmap and ask our online users about the server!

Dynmap Address:

http://mc.orphicraft.net:8124/

Want to chat with people you meet on the server as you play but don't feel like typing? Orphicraft has it's very own Mumble server! Easy to set-up and configure, Mumble is a great free alternative to programs like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak. For information on how to install mumble and connect to the Orphicraft Mumble Server, check our website, or ask one of the Staff in-game!

Mumble Server Information:

Address: mumble.orphicraft.net

Port: 63668

Password: Check Orphicraft.net for the password, or ask someone in game!

Whitelist Application Format:

Minecraft Username:

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:

What do you plan to do on the server:

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit?  If so, what?:

websiter.png

www.orphicraft.net

serverip.png

mc.orphicraft.net

staffbi.png

1. Zeus : Co-owner
  2. Fairmaiden : Co-owner
  3. illwaitforever1 : Head Admin
  4. Jordania12 : Moderator
  5. Nattskimmer : Moderator

pluginsb.png

Essentials, EssentialsEco, Logblock, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, PermissionsEx, Towny, SimpleSpleef, SimpleHelpTickets,ShowCaseStandalone, ChopTree, Multiverse, TekkitCustomizer and more to make this the best possible experience for you, our valued user!

We even have a few custom plugins, specifically developed for this server by the owner deApollo, which have also been released to the public! These include EMCShop and PassThatItem, both plugins that add some nice new features to Tekkit, and Minecraft in general!

If all these plugins seem a little overwhelming, don't worry! We try to streamline the user experience and make things as simple as possible! While it may seem that having all these plugins might cause lag of some sort, server performance is not impaired!

rulesbm.png

1. Do NOT harass server staff.
  2. Do NOT harass others users in the server.
  3. Do NOT attempt to use any banned items.
  4. Do NOT spam the chat in any way, shape, or form.
  5. Do NOT use any kind of modded client or hacking software.
  6. Do NOT engage in any kind of PVP.
  7. Do NOT grief in any way, shape, or form.

banneditems.png

Black Hole Band, Void Ring, Ring of Arcana, Watch of Flowing Time, Cannon, Nova Catalyst, Nova Cataclysm, Igniter, World Anchor, Anchor Cart, Dark Matter Pedestal.

See the Orphicraft Website for a complete list of reasons behind the banned items.

1Fpnm

Minecraft Username:jordanwisman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:build a town

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have been on for 9 weeks and i feel experienced with it

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:i have been on for 9 weeks and i feel experienced with it

The server is now Voltz running 1.1.3. IP is mc.orphicraft.net. There is no whitelist.

• 3 weeks later...