[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C4MO_Sniper

I have never been banned. I don't plan on getting banned ever.

I plan to create a gigantic building explaining complex science machines. Also a lot of science stuff. I also plan to teach newbie people and tell them tips. I also plan to build a factory, making weapons and selling them.

I have played Tekkit for about 8 months. I am experienced in science, but I don't know everything and I'm not so good in magic, but I know some things.

C4MO_Sniper

I have never been banned. I don't plan on getting banned ever.

I plan to create a gigantic building explaining complex science machines. Also a lot of science stuff. I also plan to teach newbie people and tell them tips. I also plan to build a factory, making weapons and selling them.

I have played Tekkit for about 10 months. I am experienced in science, but I don't know everything and I'm not so good in magic, but I know some things.

I hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

Have i ever been banned? Not since 2010 for lagging a server by acccident(The owner was harsh >_<)

What do i plan to do on the server?: Hang with my friends,Builds towns and alot of machines,Be the best on the server.

What is my previous experience with tekkit?: Been on 10 whitelisted servers before,Became rich and had drop parties for all players.

(maxxythebuilder)

Have i ever been banned? Not since 2010 for lagging a server by acccident(The owner was harsh >_<)

What do i plan to do on the server?: Hang with my friends,Builds towns and alot of machines,Be the best on the server.

What is my previous experience with tekkit?: Been on 10 whitelisted servers before,Became rich and had drop parties for all players.

I hope you and your friends have a blast, I would whitelist you, but you seem to have forgotten your username. :D

IGN: bcarter62

Even Banned: no

Plans: Have fun, try to build amazing things, did i mention have fun :P

EXP: I have been playing tekkit for about 5-6 months. I'm good with IC, EE, RP, and looking into getting into CC. I've been on a few whitelisted servers with 75+ slots and I'm looking for a smaller server where I can get to know and interact with other players.

IGN: bcarter62

Even Banned: no

Plans: Have fun, try to build amazing things, did i mention have fun :P

EXP: I have been playing tekkit for about 5-6 months. I'm good with IC, EE, RP, and looking into getting into CC. I've been on a few whitelisted servers with 75+ slots and I'm looking for a smaller server where I can get to know and interact with other players.

I hope the things you build are indeed amazing, you have been whitelisted!

minecraft name-andrek207

i would lick to be white listed on the server

reason-i want to hangout with my friends and bild a house from-andrek207

banned-never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be whitelisted you must follow the whitelist format. For this format, refer to the main post.

andrek207

age-10

banned-no

plans-to have fun craft build and just hang out

exp- i have been playing tekkit for 1-2 years and 4-5 moths and i allwas get bored of some servers all the time

Hmm, I'm not a fan of your age group, but if you can conduct yourself in a mature manner, I'm sure you'll do fine. You have been whitelisted!

I

Minecraft Username: xxchiefkekoaxx

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on this server: build huge factories

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I've played tekkit for a while now and i've been playing with friends.

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: johanmcstravic

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:I was for apperatnley using x-ray when i only was just mining without torches

What do you plan to do on the server:Build amazing things

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? Yes i made a wind mile on a other server and have meet great friends on the way

Minecraft Username: Jon49

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Hang with friends and play the game

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I've been playing tekkit

for more than a year!!

Minecraft Username: Jon49

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Hang with friends and play the game

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes, I've been playing tekkit

for more than a year!!

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: johanmcstravic

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:I was for apperatnley using x-ray when i only was just mining without torches

What do you plan to do on the server:Build amazing things

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what? Yes i made a wind mile on a other server and have meet great friends on the way

You have been whitelisted!