[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: ohdanniboi

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: To build things and expand my creative knowledge

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Played on the older servers

You have been whitelisted!

I'm sorry haha, the username for me is Saramonsterxxx. not saramonsterxxx

Whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: SPIRAL547689

Have you ever been banned,If so,Why?:No,Never at all,I'm very well behaved on servers,I know my Etiquette.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to team up with someone who has also just started.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:I have never played Tekkit before,This server,If I get whitelisted,Will be my first time.

Minecraft Username: SPIRAL547689

Have you ever been banned,If so,Why?:No,Never at all,I'm very well behaved on servers,I know my Etiquette.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to team up with someone who has also just started.

What is your previous experience with tekkit:I have never played Tekkit before,This server,If I get whitelisted,Will be my first time.

I hope you have a great time on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Sentinal55

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: mine and advance in tekkit engineering

What is your previous experience with tekkit: two other servers and good with industrial craft

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

minecraft name: zipboy600

banned: never

what do you plan: well i want to play with the people from the previous server which was my favorite and made tekkit fun

do you have prev experience: yes i played on quantum gaming and i was a gold tier donator and was pretty good

minecraft name: zipboy600

banned: never

what do you plan: well i want to play with the people from the previous server which was my favorite and made tekkit fun

do you have prev experience: yes i played on quantum gaming and i was a gold tier donator and was pretty good

You have been whitelisted, welcome back!

Minecraft Username: MrRobotman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned from any tekkit servers before.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to try something different than what I usually do.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Im exprienced in buildcraft and EE but not as much in the others.

Username:Not_the_Chief

Banned?:Never banned - Only been playing online for a week or two. made multiplayer Vanilla for myself and my brother.

Plans:Build a nice house then see where things go from there.

Experience:recently found Tekkit only been playing minecraft for a few months. Got bored with Vanilla.(love the energy condenser and mining laser)

Server? "Can't resolve Hostname"

Minecraft Username: ThePS3Guy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Because I griefed a guy, to return the favor... :/ (Haven't been banned on a Tekkit server that I know of...)

What do you plan to do on the server: Um... Maybe start a business? If not, I'd be looking to join one, and attempt to help it.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Quite a bit, actually, although mostly EE.

Minecraft Username: ThePS3Guy

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Because I griefed a guy, to return the favor... :/ (Haven't been banned on a Tekkit server that I know of...)

What do you plan to do on the server: Um... Maybe start a business? If not, I'd be looking to join one, and attempt to help it.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Quite a bit, actually, although mostly EE.

Try not to take matters into your own hands, we have staff for that. You have been whitelisted!

Username:Not_the_Chief

Banned?:Never banned - Only been playing online for a week or two. made multiplayer Vanilla for myself and my brother.

Plans:Build a nice house then see where things go from there.

Experience:recently found Tekkit only been playing minecraft for a few months. Got bored with Vanilla.(love the energy condenser and mining laser)

Server? "Can't resolve Hostname"

I hope you enjoy your time on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: MrRobotman

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:Never been banned from any tekkit servers before.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to try something different than what I usually do.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:Im exprienced in buildcraft and EE but not as much in the others.

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Neobuddha

What do you plan to do on the server: i like constructing alot , so that's probably what ll do , but m lookin for a server to have a sence of a community, so i would like to get into a community project or something

What is your previous experience with tekkit: played tekkit for over a year now, been on duncksweb server for most of the time, till it got reset

Minecraft Username:Neobuddha

What do you plan to do on the server: i like constructing alot , so that's probably what ll do , but m lookin for a server to have a sence of a community, so i would like to get into a community project or something

What is your previous experience with tekkit: played tekkit for over a year now, been on duncksweb server for most of the time, till it got reset

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:alkros

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:NO

What do you plan to do on the server: To have a good time play with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A little bit been playing for a week

Minecraft Username: soulrunner123

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes. By an abusive admin.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun. Make friends. Build what ever i'm feeling

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing it since it came out to the public

Minecraft Username: soulrunner123

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes. By an abusive admin.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun. Make friends. Build what ever i'm feeling

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have been playing it since it came out to the public

No abusive admins here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: ajkros

What do you plan to do on the server:To have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: 1 week

You have been whitelisted, although you do seem rather similar to another application >.>

Minecraft Username:alkros

What do you plan to do on the server: To have a good time play with friends

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: A little bit been playing for a week

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:Mrmuuse175

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:To build with my friends and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: played on 2 others servers and i am good with machines

Minecraft Username:Mrmuuse175

What do you plan to do on the server:To build with my friends and have fun

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: played on 2 others servers and i am good with machines

I hope you and your friends have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:jawsome22

What do you plan to do on the server: to be witha friend

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:last server i played i made quantum armor

You have been whitelisted!