[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

Minecraft Username: chibits

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a castle far away from everyone else to defend myself against evil.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I haven't played in many months but I do have quite a bit of experience. Most of my knowledge lies in Buildcraft and Industrialcraft as well as EquivalentExchange. I was also a big fan of Forestry before it was removed.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: chibits

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a castle far away from everyone else to defend myself against evil.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I haven't played in many months but I do have quite a bit of experience. Most of my knowledge lies in Buildcraft and Industrialcraft as well as EquivalentExchange. I was also a big fan of Forestry before it was removed.

I wish you the best in your fight against evil good chibits! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: skyhouse71

What do you plan to do on the server: Get myself set up, build a HV solar array factory (really just for the experience) and then build a floating mage castley type thing... after that, help anybody with whatever.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit for about 4 months now so have general knowledge of most things but nothing really impressive yet.

Minecraft Username: skyhouse71

What do you plan to do on the server: Get myself set up, build a HV solar array factory (really just for the experience) and then build a floating mage castley type thing... after that, help anybody with whatever.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played tekkit for about 4 months now so have general knowledge of most things but nothing really impressive yet.

Your mage castley thingy sounds quite interesting, best of luck. You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft username: Milly4life

Ever been banned: yes, i broke one piece of a clock to stop server lag. Later I learned it was the owners clock and he held a grudge

What do i Plan to do: I like castle, usually around 50 by 50. then build a medieval town around it town around it. After I get all setup.

Tekkit experience:Built quantum armor and MKIII flower for a diamond maker.

Minecraft username: Milly4life

Ever been banned: yes, i broke one piece of a clock to stop server lag. Later I learned it was the owners clock and he held a grudge

What do i Plan to do: I like castle, usually around 50 by 50. then build a medieval town around it town around it. After I get all setup.

Tekkit experience:Built quantum armor and MKIII flower for a diamond maker.

I wish you luck with your grand castle, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:reaconbeast99

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build. i mean i kow deApollo from quantumgaming soo i would just build like usual. but since my last time i have gotten better so i would problaby build a science lab or and under water base. Since my last time on quantum gaming i have improved and i hope to share that with the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have been a moderator on a couple of servers and i have had tekkit for a while still a little confused on industrial craft but other than that im pretty good at tekkit.

P.S: deApollo and illwaitforever its been a while i hope i can see you on the server

Minecraft Username:reaconbeast99

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No i have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build. i mean i kow deApollo from quantumgaming soo i would just build like usual. but since my last time i have gotten better so i would problaby build a science lab or and under water base. Since my last time on quantum gaming i have improved and i hope to share that with the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have been a moderator on a couple of servers and i have had tekkit for a while still a little confused on industrial craft but other than that im pretty good at tekkit.

P.S: deApollo its been a while mani hope i can see you on the server

Welcome back, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: MrJongberg

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: NopeWhat do you plan to do on the server: I would like to open a pub, so that i can invite all my friends over, and we can all have a super fun time.Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have played tekkit for a coupleof months, and i have a fair understanding of especially BC and IC

Minecraft Username:gamergeek4000

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes for trying to get my stuff back so i griefed their chest

What do you plan to do on the server:play with blakethegecko and evilbunk they are my close friends a cousin

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes i am amazing in EE and can do ic2

Minecraft Username: spartan5573

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once for arguing in chat

What do you plan to do on the server: Build really, experiment with redpower more than I have been.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I play it all the time. I'm good with the following: Ic2, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft (I can program the computers pretty well, I'm pretty good with the rednet as well), and I understand EE. I've also hosted small servers for me and a few friends before. Besides that, just alot of playing experience.

Minecraft Username: spartan5573

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Yes, once for arguing in chat

What do you plan to do on the server: Build really, experiment with redpower more than I have been.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I play it all the time. I'm good with the following: Ic2, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft (I can program the computers pretty well, I'm pretty good with the rednet as well), and I understand EE. I've also hosted small servers for me and a few friends before. Besides that, just alot of playing experience.

Try not to argue in chat, it lowers the fun factor of our users. You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username:gamergeek4000

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes for trying to get my stuff back so i griefed their chest

What do you plan to do on the server:play with blakethegecko and evilbunk they are my close friends a cousin

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes i am amazing in EE and can do ic2

Try not to take matters into your own hands, rather, report it to the server staff! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: MrJongberg

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: NopeWhat do you plan to do on the server: I would like to open a pub, so that i can invite all my friends over, and we can all have a super fun time.Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes i have played tekkit for a coupleof months, and i have a fair understanding of especially BC and IC

I wish you the best with your pub! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: rick710pg

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build awesome stuff and have fun with the community

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have been playing tekkit for a long time, and I was a member of quantum.

Minecraft Username: L4lucas3334

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: not even close

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun with my friend rick^ making amazing structures

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Indeed, I was also a member of quantum

Minecraft Username: L4lucas3334

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: not even close

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun with my friend rick^ making amazing structures

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Indeed, I was also a member of quantum

I hope you and your friend have a great time, welcome back!

Minecraft Username: rick710pg

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build awesome stuff and have fun with the community

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes, I have been playing tekkit for a long time, and I was a member of quantum.

Welcome back! I hope your enjoy your time here on Orphicraft, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Devene

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once, for using Lava on a PVP world.

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a factory and eventually some sort of town area and a mansion.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have played alot of single player and afew servers, Haven't played for a while however and I am looking for a new server.

Minecraft Username: Devene

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Once, for using Lava on a PVP world.

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a factory and eventually some sort of town area and a mansion.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Yes I have played alot of single player and afew servers, Haven't played for a while however and I am looking for a new server.

I hope we can rekindle your interest in tekkit! You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: CyanBerry

Have you ever been banned,if so why?: I have never been banned except once for plugin glitch

What do you plan to do on the server?:I want to make a bar for coffee,cake,beer,cake,and so on

What is your previous experience with tekkit?:Good at almost everything except for ComputerCraft and lua.

Minecraft Username: CyanBerry

Have you ever been banned,if so why?: I have never been banned except once for plugin glitch

What do you plan to do on the server?:I want to make a bar for coffee,cake,beer,cake,and so on

What is your previous experience with tekkit?:Good at almost everything except for ComputerCraft and lua.

You have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Fr4ggle

Have you ever been banned,if so why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server?: Actually get to use this mod to it's full potential, last two servers have shut down before I got anywhere.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: I have little experience, but I'm learning thanks to wiki

Minecraft Username: Fr4ggle

Have you ever been banned,if so why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server?: Actually get to use this mod to it's full potential, last two servers have shut down before I got anywhere.

What is your previous experience with tekkit?: I have little experience, but I'm learning thanks to wiki

I assure you we will not be shutting down anytime soon!