[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Dashboy1998

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Start a company

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Server Mod, Server OP, Been playing Tekkit for about 1 year know alot to know

- Minecraft Username: DLC9

- Have you ever been banned: Nope :D

- What do you plan to do on this server: I would like to start a major trading post to help other players get things in tight times of need

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played tekkit for about two months, but I have lots of experience with the mods, except for CC Sensors.

Firenzeo' date=' post: 253131, member: 102295"']- Minecraft Username: DLC9

- Have you ever been banned: Nope :D

- What do you plan to do on this server: I would like to start a major trading post to help other players get things in tight times of need

- What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have played tekkit for about two months, but I have lots of experience with the mods, except for CC Sensors.

Minecraft Username: Dashboy1998

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Start a company

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Server Mod, Server OP, Been playing Tekkit for about 1 year know alot to know

You have both been whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: alhadrian - xXOBANXx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope - Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: We've been on the last 2 servers and we had a lot of fun .If you remember I'm the one that builded castles so prob thats the same thing i will do on this server again.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Maxed :D

Minecraft Username: ThatMinerRecords

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to create a factory for all my needs in Minecraft.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: I have been playing tekkit for 6 months now.

I wish you the best of luck with your factory, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: alhadrian - xXOBANXx

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope - Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: We've been on the last 2 servers and we had a lot of fun .If you remember I'm the one that builded castles so prob thats the same thing i will do on this server again.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Maxed :D

Enjoy your castles good sir, welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: Ktfp51 Age:17 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never been banned What do you plan to do on the server: a automatic system of farms, and other technical creations What is your previous experience with tekkit:I've played for at least a year now. I can do a lot, and know a lot

Minecraft Username: Ktfp51 Age:17 Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:never been banned What do you plan to do on the server: a automatic system of farms, and other technical creations What is your previous experience with tekkit:I've played for at least a year now. I can do a lot, and know a lot

Although your lack of proficiency with the enter key is startling, I hope you will indeed be a valued user on the server. Welcome!

Minecraft Username:bazzalolman1998

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:no

What do you plan to do on the server:build a large hotel

What is your previous experience with tekkit:about a years worth of playing

I hope you will have many a user staying in your mighty hotel! Welcome to the server!

Minecraft Username: RampageSi

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, Not that I recall.

What do you plan to do on the server:
Build all and get everything I can
:P
And have fun ! with friend's.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Experienced (Beta).

Minecraft Username: RampageSi

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No, Not that I recall.

What do you plan to do on the server:
Build all and get everything I can
:P
And have fun ! with friend's.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Experienced (Beta).

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Siddin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, meet people. I do a lot of mining and useless stuff, so if I do build something big, it will probably take a while.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played on another Tekkit server for about 3 months, before the host closed it. I'm not too advanced, but I was having fun learning things.

Minecraft Username: Siddin

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, meet people. I do a lot of mining and useless stuff, so if I do build something big, it will probably take a while.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played on another Tekkit server for about 3 months, before the host closed it. I'm not too advanced, but I was having fun learning things.

I hope we can continue to provide a fun environment for your continued studies. You have been whitelisted!