[3.1.2] Orphicraft [24/7][PvE][30 Slots][Towny][Economy][LWC][Mumble] - A Quality Tekkit Experience!

deApollo

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Invisoscope68

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Overall play Tekkit

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Buildcraft and IC2 average to experience knowledge

What do you plan to do on the server: Tekkit in general

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: Buildcraft and IC2 average to experience knowledge

What do you plan to do on the server: Tekkit in general

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Gamebreaker967

What do you plan to do on the server: Join spartan5573's town, perhaps get a lab going and I hope for a factory.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played alot of tekkit. Also played on most of the servers spartan5573 hosted. I'm familiar with Ic2, Buildcraft, EE, and I mostly know my way around redpower. I've hopped around servers but never really found one to be stellar. spartan said this one was so now I'm applying haha

Minecraft Username: Gamebreaker967

What do you plan to do on the server: Join spartan5573's town, perhaps get a lab going and I hope for a factory.

What is your previous experience with tekkit: Played alot of tekkit. Also played on most of the servers spartan5573 hosted. I'm familiar with Ic2, Buildcraft, EE, and I mostly know my way around redpower. I've hopped around servers but never really found one to be stellar. spartan said this one was so now I'm applying haha

Well I'm glad you found us, hope you have a great time! You have been whitelisted!

Apollo, I got banned for breaking a single block. I did so to get into someone's house because I was just looking around, I did not steal or grief and it was my first warning. Please can I have another chance as I really enjoyed playing the server and I am not the type of person to grief or steal from others I was just looking around the houses near my base. My IGN is Devene.

Apollo, I got banned for breaking a single block. I did so to get into someone's house because I was just looking around, I did not steal or grief and it was my first warning. Please can I have another chance as I really enjoyed playing the server and I am not the type of person to grief or steal from others I was just looking around the houses near my base. My IGN is Devene.

You also broke blocks in my house. You opened the door FIRST, and the broke glass blocks to get out. There is a door for a reason, my windows are not an exit route.

This is also where you do not appeal bans. http://orphicraft.net/?forum=ban-appeals

I have given you a second chance, don't go breaking into peoples' houses and breaking their stuffs. It really is quite rude.

Minecraft Username: khorio

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once a long time ago for setting fire to my treefarm (and the neighbours house went up in flames too by accident)

What do you plan to do on the server: build an automatic farm

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: built a factory on quantumgaming tekkit

Minecraft Username: thelostboy4

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i was banned from 1 tekkit server for allegedly stealing a quarry, however i will reassure you that i never did.

What do you plan to do on the server: build and get a better understanding on things to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: about 10 hours worth, so not really

Minecraft Username: kalen2701

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: You can check here if you like, it's the minecraftforums ban check tool, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/e6f9890e5a24a9006a919c30b67cc642d5e45366/kalen2701. One ban for calling an admin a nine year old power abusing faggot(In my defense he was later banned for abuse) .

What do you plan to do on the server: Explore EE and donate in a few days if I like the server. I'm just looking for a nice tekkit community to join.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I administrated a Tekkit server for some time before it failed and died. I play quite a bit of single player just for the hell of it.

Minecraft Username: khorio

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: once a long time ago for setting fire to my treefarm (and the neighbours house went up in flames too by accident)

What do you plan to do on the server: build an automatic farm

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: built a factory on quantumgaming tekkit

Try to keep things under control this time, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: thelostboy4

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: i was banned from 1 tekkit server for allegedly stealing a quarry, however i will reassure you that i never did.

What do you plan to do on the server: build and get a better understanding on things to do

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: about 10 hours worth, so not really

As long as you don't break the server rules, you should be fine. You have been whitelisted!

I assure you you wont find any power abusing admins here. I hope you enjoy your time on the server!

Minecraft Username: zombie1012

What do you plan to do on the server: just play with some friends, and maybe make some new ones while on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes i do, a friend of mine ran a small Tekkit server that we would play on. He had it running for about 6 months then had to take it down so im just trying to find a new server to find to play on

Minecraft Username:engelon125

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i do not know

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit with a friend or my brother

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes a lot i used to be on your

old server tekkit.quantumgaming.beastnode.net

but i thought u would have transferred the whitelists from the old server

Minecraft Username: MMWong

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I planed to play around with other players, and build some redstone(although I'm not really good with it) I also planed to build a comfortable park for everyone to relax(But I may not have enoughrecourses, but I'll try my best to collect as much as possible :)).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I just tried tekkit for like, 10 days or something, but I do know how to play vanilla Mincraft pretty well.

Minecraft Username: MMWong

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I planed to play around with other players, and build some redstone(although I'm not really good with it) I also planed to build a comfortable park for everyone to relax(But I may not have enoughrecourses, but I'll try my best to collect as much as possible :)).

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I just tried tekkit for like, 10 days or something, but I do know how to play vanilla Mincraft pretty well.

I wish you the best with your park, enjoy your time on the server!

Minecraft Username:engelon125

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:yes i do not know

What do you plan to do on the server:play tekkit with a friend or my brother

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?:yes a lot i used to be on your

old server tekkit.quantumgaming.beastnode.net

but i thought u would have transferred the whitelists from the old server

Welcome back, I assure you we're better than ever!

Minecraft Username: zombie1012

What do you plan to do on the server: just play with some friends, and maybe make some new ones while on the server

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: yes i do, a friend of mine ran a small Tekkit server that we would play on. He had it running for about 6 months then had to take it down so im just trying to find a new server to find to play on

I hope you meet some new people, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: leafyway

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn tekkit! I have been playing on my friend's server but he doesn't want to mess with tekkit so I hope to find people to play with that can teach me tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player for maybe 10 hours, so virtually little experience with it other than building basic items.

Minecraft Username: leafyway

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn tekkit! I have been playing on my friend's server but he doesn't want to mess with tekkit so I hope to find people to play with that can teach me tekkit.

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: I have played single player for maybe 10 hours, so virtually little experience with it other than building basic items.

I hope you enjoy your time on the server!

Minecraft Username: Silverloch

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Hmm, i shouldnt have been if i was i don't know

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun and meet other people

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i played for a couple months and learned alot on ever item in tekkit.... i use to be a mod on multiple servers til i took a break :P so i know alot :D

Minecraft Username: Silverloch

Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Hmm, i shouldnt have been if i was i don't know

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun and meet other people

Do you have any previous experience with tekkit? If so, what?: i played for a couple months and learned alot on ever item in tekkit.... i use to be a mod on multiple servers til i took a break :P so i know alot :D

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!