Atlas666

Tekkit Legends 1.7.10 Skin Won't Show Up

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Redfromnorthwick
      I have an issue installing a modpack called Mythic [Kinetic]. Basically, I used to be able to install this modpack and play on it whenever I wanted to. Recently, I wasn't able to do so. Whenever I try to click install nothing seems to download. No mods, no configs, nothin'. Afterwards waiting for a minute or two I get the message "An error was raised while attempting to read pack info for modpack kinetic-mythic-modpack, build 4.0.3d; Read timed out. I would look if there were any logs for any problems but nothing shows up since nothin' is being downloaded. I would delete the pack and reinstall it but the same issue occurs. I even tried factory resetting my laptop to see if my laptop was the issue, but the same problem keeps appearing time and time again. So can anyone please help me figure out what's goin' on please? thank you

• By Aztu
      This is the issue im getting, it just stops on an random part always on the ModelManager phase, not loading, this happens when loading random blocks, happened before on knightmetal block, and iron ladder from the twilight forest mod.
      Modpack link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magic-tech-and-other-stuff.1386871

• By TheGameSpider
      Three days ago, I started creating a modpack.
      So I downloaded some mods, uploaded them on server and did the modpack creating stuff.
      When I was done, It was time to click the Install button (in the launcher). The Launcher downloaded all the .zip files to cache folder, as normal. But then something Strange happened...
      The launcher started extracting contents from jar packages to the root directory. I Really don't know what is happening. The log looks like the installation was successful. I tried to restart the launcher and reinstall the modpack several times but it did not helped. I hope someone could help me to fix this.
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-spideros-pack.1286371
      root folder.zip

EDIT:
      Only mods whose name contains (1) are correctly installed.

• By DarokPichu
      my skin dosent show in game but show on the launcher can you help me 
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender