Tekkit Legends 1.7.10 Skin Won't Show Up

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By voodoo12
      So I'm no stranger to creating a modpack on technic platform, and believe I've done everything correctly. 
      But a problem always seems to find it's way to me. I start up Minecraft on the launcher but the modpack starts up in Vanilla 1.12.2 as opposed to Forge 1.12.2 (the version it's meant to start up in). I've read that people have created a sub folder containing the bin, config, and mods file so i corrected that issue, but it's still happening. 
      Link to modpack on technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/furgus-voidos-modpack.1734203
      Modpack on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tr3m272pkwam34/Project%20Survival.zip?dl=1

Thank you!
    • By FokinLaserSights
      Ok so i got 16gb of ram. I set the launchers ram limit to 8gb. When i start the game the ram usage (as the task manager shows) is 2-3gb. After time it just gets higher and higher that the ram usage gets to like 12gb. And that causes discord to stop itself just to get more memory for the game
      And so i dont get why this happens
    • By Nyktophobia
      I have changed my skin via my Mojang account however my technic account isn't updating as to show/play with the newly changed skin. Could you please aid me with trying to get my launcher/account to recognize the new skin linked to my Mojang account. (I have tried logging in and out of both accounts in varying combinations in addition to making sure the skin had changed for the default Minecraft launcher, which it did . My friend is also currently experiencing the same issues
    • By ShrillBear
      I've searched this issue all over the internet, but none of the web pages had answers to solve my problem.

So this is the situation: 

my server has over 120 mods and it doesn't want to start.  (side note: i know there is  an issue with "backpack" and "movingworld" but i didn't found anything to help)

(see the log above)

https://pastebin.com/c0QBMML2

Pls help!

thx in advanced !

• By Monepoke33
      Hello everyone,
      I'm encounting an issue with the modpack settings. When I'm trying to enter a direct link in the 'Modpack Location' setting, this one isn't accepted. My link is supposed to be a valid direct link from Github (available here). 
      You can see more details in the included image. By the way as you can see, it makes the data from the inputs temporarily disappear.

Thank you for your answers !