I am trying to play tekxit 3.14 Pi in a server with some friends. I’ve tested the modpack on my computer, and it worked just fine. I have tested with all my friend as well and both the modpack and the server work without any problem. However, one of my friends is having a lot of problems to launch the modpack. We even tried to upgrade her RAM from 6gb to 8gb and we set technic launcher / java settings / memory to 4gb, but nothing worked. We tried to set memory in java settings to 3, 3.5 and 5 as well, with no success. Java is up to date, by the way. She does not have a dedicated graphic card, but one other friend of mine does not have either ant it works fine, so that should not be the problem. And, to make matters worse, we tried to change the modpack, but it seems no modpack will launch at all. The modpack window does open and start to load, but it closes without any error message. Nothing seems to work, for some reason. Does anyone have an idea?
So I'm no stranger to creating a modpack on technic platform, and believe I've done everything correctly.
But a problem always seems to find it's way to me. I start up Minecraft on the launcher but the modpack starts up in Vanilla 1.12.2 as opposed to Forge 1.12.2 (the version it's meant to start up in). I've read that people have created a sub folder containing the bin, config, and mods file so i corrected that issue, but it's still happening.
Link to modpack on technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/furgus-voidos-modpack.1734203
Modpack on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tr3m272pkwam34/Project%20Survival.zip?dl=1
I've searched this issue all over the internet, but none of the web pages had answers to solve my problem.
So this is the situation:
my server has over 120 mods and it doesn't want to start. (side note: i know there is an issue with "backpack" and "movingworld" but i didn't found anything to help)
(see the log above)
thx in advanced !
I'm encounting an issue with the modpack settings. When I'm trying to enter a direct link in the 'Modpack Location' setting, this one isn't accepted. My link is supposed to be a valid direct link from Github (available here).
You can see more details in the included image. By the way as you can see, it makes the data from the inputs temporarily disappear.
Thank you for your answers !