Goals and Help :)

Mageleon3860

i've built quite alot of things in technic now and im completely confused on what to make now, be good if some of you guys could give me some suggestions.

i've already made

Zipper Elevator, Blaze Trapper, Enderman Trapper, Automatic Mushroom Machine, Automatic wool machine, Redpower Sorting machine, Liquid Compound full off (Oil, Lava and Creosoite oil)

"Help"

Now which i need help with is putting the id back for all the items in Buildcraft i believe the tanks and pump is in. i accidently replaced it with a different item but i have no idea on how to change it back, so everytime i put a different mod in or i crash i loose all my buildcraft items like, Tanks, Pumps, Pipes, Engines egt.

Color ALL the lamps?

Nah, what I usually try for is an automatic HV Solar factory. Then a frame machine placing those HV Solars in the world, with glass fibre cable, hooked up to a massfab. Then, use the massive amounts of UU Matter to craft quantum suits from scratch, use a few HV Solars to charge them, and then spit them into lava at the end.

Then, a golden cane (gold sword will do) to beat the peasants with. Yay capitalism!

Color ALL the lamps?

Nah, what I usually try for is an automatic HV Solar factory. Then a frame machine placing those HV Solars in the world, with glass fibre cable, hooked up to a massfab. Then, use the massive amounts of UU Matter to craft quantum suits from scratch, use a few HV Solars to charge them, and then spit them into lava at the end.

Then, a golden cane (gold sword will do) to beat the peasants with. Yay capitalism!

I was going to suggest this, but with RM furnaces.

Eh, Equivalent Exchange. I used to be a huge fan, and I found that it was just Technic: Easy Mode. So, my new rule is I only use EE for EE things, not with other mods. But RM furnaces aren't fun.

See, the goal is to have the lava pool be barely big enough to jump over, and the quantum suit spat out from high in the air, that way, the peasants have a slight chance of getting a free quantum suit, and a good chance of dying in lava.

Eh, Equivalent Exchange. I used to be a huge fan, and I found that it was just Technic: Easy Mode. So, my new rule is I only use EE for EE things, not with other mods. But RM furnaces aren't fun.

See, the goal is to have the lava pool be barely big enough to jump over, and the quantum suit spat out from high in the air, that way, the peasants have a slight chance of getting a free quantum suit, and a good chance of dying in lava.

Heh, I like that idea. I also agree with the EE = Win button but I don't mind it in SSP, it can get out of hand on SMP though.

Fire resist potion anyone? :P

What about an automatic brewer that lets you select the type and quantity you would like in a computer? Now that sounds like fun.

That would be interesting. Can you hook tubes up to a brewing stand?

Color ALL the lamps?

i was thinking doing a hv solar factory but i need alot of uu matter :P

I was going to suggest this, but with RM furnaces.

Trying to avoid EE only item i use is the bags and the flying ring