[32x] JohnSmith Technic/Tekkit

Zicamox

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the google drive? I checked that shit regularly, just to see if there was a tiny change and now it's GONE

<insert nonsensical rant about how you people are worse than hitler here>

*realizes that he doesn't have to deal with five hour google drive zip*

WOOOOO! Just keep it updated :P

and could we also get some extrabiomes XL support? I can't live without that mod, and it looks weird without textures.

What happened to the google drive? I checked that shit regularly, just to see if there was a tiny change and now it's GONE

<insert nonsensical rant about how you people are worse than hitler here>

*realizes that he doesn't have to deal with five hour google drive zip*

WOOOOO! Just keep it updated :P

and could we also get some extrabiomes XL support? I can't live without that mod, and it looks weird without textures.

We already have support for it.

Covert changed the layout of the sprite sheets in the MC 1.4.x versions, so textures made for them won't work. Fortunately I figured this may cause issues when I textured that, so the fix for this particular problem is easy, just go to the railcraft/textures folder, and delete the "gui_coke_oven.png". Now rename "gui_coke_oven_NEWVERSION.png" to "gui_coke_oven.png", and everything should be peachy :)

That's strange, it should be there (make sure you're not looking in the railcraft/client/textures as that's not used for 1.2.5). Maybe try redownloading it, esp if you last downloaded it from the google drive, as sometimes certain files didn't get downloaded when they should have for some reason.

That's strange, it should be there (make sure you're not looking in the railcraft/client/textures as that's not used for 1.2.5). Maybe try redownloading it, esp if you last downloaded it from the google drive, as sometimes certain files didn't get downloaded when they should have for some reason.

I did redownload it, do you mean only look in the 1.2.5 zip, or get the NEWVERSION from the 1.4?

1.4 version won't work properly with the current version of Tekkit, the 1.2.5 zip should be fine.

Alright I'm going to redownload the pack again. I am going to look if the file is in there. I may provide screenshots if needed.

EDIT: Found it. Replaced it, all is working fine now.

• 2 weeks later...