[32x] JohnSmith Technic/Tekkit

Zicamox

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to remind everyone that the Dropbox version, whilst eaiser to download, will most likely be to some extent, outdated, and thus it's recommended that one downloads the Google Drive version as all updated textures are saved straight to that.

Have there been any major updates to the GD since you guys went to infinis?

Here's an idea put it on Mediafire aswell

Mediafire has been troublesome lately, and Dropbox is nearly identical. I update the dropbox link every 3-4 days, so you won't be missing out on much.

Have there been any major updates to the GD since you guys went to infinis?

To the GDrive version? A lot has happened ever since Laz announced the Infinis version.

Bug with 1.4.2 and Dropbox download. Vanilla minecraft items are default textured.

Hm, that's strange. It's showing that all of the vanilla stuff is textured on my end.

Can you verify that terrain.png is there, as well as \gui\items.png ?

I'm playing technic here, and when holding some itens like a rotary macerator or a energy condenser, I just get a square item with a pink color for the macerator and yellow color for the energy condenser. Downloaded from dropbox.

Ah, Zic forgot to post the Optifine fix from the first thread. Basically, search "Held Mod Blocks Issue" on the forums and there is a fix.

I'll try that when I get a chance.

Thank you for the fast answer.

edit: yeah, worked like a charm. thx again.

Just to confirm, there does indeed seem to be an issue where for some reason the terrain.png file sometimes doesn't get downloaded from the Google Drive, and to be honest, I'm not sure why, as it doesn't appear to affect any other files.

Same with dropbox.

Will you update the textures of some mods like buildcraft, ic2, forestry, CC, for 1.4.2? Or other mods that aren't in tekkit/technic like extrabiomesXL? It would be amazing, I love JSTR and JohnSmith pack! :3

I'm not going to texture for mods that are still in pre-release, due to the fact that things are subject to change and I don't want to spend time on something that will be removed from the mod.

Buildcraft doesn't have a published 1.4.2 version, neither does IC2, nor forestry. We do have support for CC for 1.4.2, as well as ExtrabiomesXL.

I'm not going to texture for mods that are still in pre-release, due to the fact that things are subject to change and I don't want to spend time on something that will be removed from the mod.

Buildcraft doesn't have a published 1.4.2 version, neither does IC2, nor forestry. We do have support for CC for 1.4.2, as well as ExtrabiomesXL.

Ok!:D

Thanks for the quick answer and thanks for this lovely texture.

#Edit

Oh oh, i see you have factorization support too! Great, just beautiful!

#Edit2

I don't know if i can ask this here but will you make a texture support for FTB mod pack that is coming?

Great Texture pack guys. My only problem is that I preferred the older look to the natural textures, like stone, dirt, and the ores. I can't seem to think of a way to change those back without changing the look of the tekkit ores also, any ideas on that?

Edit: Also i suck at texturing, Gave it a shot once, and it looked like someone took a piss on a watercolor world...