FuZzYey

Hello.

I'm in a situation that i can't do anything to solve this problem, i try uninstalling mods, switch configs, allocate more ram, and i don't find where is the problem.

I'm currently playing with 3 friends and me.

They all pretty fine and me too
But it seems that 1 of them can't connect to my server and/or create a new world. (He get's this error: A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated)

Currently we have 139 mods active, 151 loaded

MCP v9.05

FML v7.10.99.99

Forge 10.13.4.1492.

Here is the FML-log:
http://pastebin.com/1A2s0qFG

Modpack:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/adventure-fuzzy-pack.804227

If you could help me found where it's the bug i would be happy :)

Thank You

Edited by FuZzYey
Modpack Technic Website

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack archive is WAY too big. You have included unneeded files and folders which are bloating your pack as well as violating the Minecraft EULA by distributing the minecraft.jar file.
  • Your modpack should contain only the folders: bin, config, Flan, mods, mystcraft. Also, the /bin/ folder should ONLY contain the file modpack.jar.
  • You have include the options.txt file in your modpack archive. This is frowned upon because it will overwrite the local client settings each time the pack is updated.
  • You should not be including the /mods/VoxelMods/ folder or its contents since this will cause the local client configs to be lost each time the pack is updated.
  • You are using a very old version of Forge but are including current versions of many mods. You should be using a more recent version of Forge (preferably the current version).
  • NotEnoughItems and InventoryTweaks both have server-side components and should be included in both the client and server.
  • On a side note, your pack is huge. The file is large enough that some players may have difficulties downloading the modpack archive.

In order to properly diagnose issues I will need to have a download link for your server build. It is possible that something is out of sync between the client and server and finding that is impossible without the server files.

9 minutes ago, plowmanplow said:
  • Your modpack archive is WAY too big. You have included unneeded files and folders which are bloating your pack as well as violating the Minecraft EULA by distributing the minecraft.jar file.
  • Your modpack should contain only the folders: bin, config, Flan, mods, mystcraft. Also, the /bin/ folder should ONLY contain the file modpack.jar.
  • You have include the options.txt file in your modpack archive. This is frowned upon because it will overwrite the local client settings each time the pack is updated.
  • You should not be including the /mods/VoxelMods/ folder or its contents since this will cause the local client configs to be lost each time the pack is updated.
  • You are using a very old version of Forge but are including current versions of many mods. You should be using a more recent version of Forge (preferably the current version).
  • NotEnoughItems and InventoryTweaks both have server-side components and should be included in both the client and server.
  • On a side note, your pack is huge. The file is large enough that some players may have difficulties downloading the modpack archive.

In order to properly diagnose issues I will need to have a download link for your server build. It is possible that something is out of sync between the client and server and finding that is impossible without the server files.

Thank you for replying, by the way here is the API: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/adventure-fuzzy-pack

He can't connect server and singleplayer so i think we won't need server files for now

I will try to speak with my friend right now to do that.

Let's see if i can fix it :D

Edited by FuZzYey

I done everything i could but it seems that when he enter a world in Singleplayer (New) (FlatWorld)

(I updated de modpack like you said)

I mean, he has a Mediocre Computer, so i really don't understand what's going on. (He already play with 200+ mods..)

He still get's this error:

A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated

http://pastebin.com/rFhm8gU6

I asked him to download from dropbox too, but no luck..

And we are fine (Me and more 2 friends)

Edited by FuZzYey

I have had to at times backup all my modpacks or things that i would need and completely delete the technic folder. It will force the technic launcher to be reinstalled and has worked for me at certain last resort issues. I would first try saving and deleting their .dat or player files from the server and having them try and log in first. Also i would check and make sure they are logging into a world that is available. if you deleted a world while he was in it, but logged off, it would give him that error when he tried to log into a world that did not exist anymore.

Here is the computer specs:

(Main language: Portuguese) (Sim - Yes) (Não - No)

Visualization

System

From FML - Log:

4/5GB - RAM Allocated

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_73, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 5067767800 bytes (4832 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB)
    Mod Pack: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    LiteLoader Mods: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

- By the way I'm going to test what Badcholo quoted. Wish me good luck :)

- He has Windows 7 so I think it's not TabbyChat problem

Edited by FuZzYey

I have had to at times backup all my modpacks or things that i would need and completely delete the technic folder. It will force the technic launcher to be reinstalled and has worked for me at certain last resort issues. I would first try saving and deleting their .dat or player files from the server and having them try and log in first. Also i would check and make sure they are logging into a world that is available. if you deleted a world while he was in it, but logged off, it would give him that error when he tried to log into a world that did not exist anymore.

It Worked! Thank you! So simple problem and so hard work..
Well thank you for helping me fixing this problem.

-Wish you good luck on everything.. :D  :banjo: