[3.1.2]Basic Craft: Tekkit[PvE][18] [Iconomy, Towney, Lwc] [No EE,NetherOre]The Adult Only Server!

Unity Gaming

UnityGaming

Presents

nP4Pd.jpg

BasicCraft: Tekkit

early beta starts today!

IP:189.12.70.59

Intro Basic Craft:

Welcome to Our Tekkit Server.

You start in Redstone city (the Capital) Here you can trade with others or gain vital information about playing on the server. Once you leave Redstone City you lose teleportation privileges expect for /spawn. If you want to get somewhere you can build a Rail-Line to your base or try a jet pack either way on this server you have to get to places the old fashioned way with cord's. So will you team up or go solo?. Will you start a town or start a company? On Basic Craft the choice is yours

About BasicCraft:

This will be a 24/7 FAIR tekkit server for Adults. We are building a community of Tekkit players and your invited. Some of the features will inculde Towns, Iconomy, and World guard. We take away things like EE and Nether ores to make things fair. Our primary goal is to provide a fun, constructive, unique Server. and we want you to be a part of it.

Required Server Info:

Pictures Coming Soon!

Rules:

1. Be respectful
  2. No unfair advantages
  3. Don't intrude on others or blow their shit up(Grief)

Removed Mods:

• EE (Devalues Diamonds)
  • NetherOre (Devalues Diamonds)

Plugins:

• Iconomy
  • Towney
  • LWC

Uptime:

24/7

This Server is not Completed yet and is still under Dev but we are allowing players to go ahead and get started

Whitelist app:

IGN:

What you want to do on the server:

About you:

Pictures of previous builds:

(optional, but will increase your chances of being accepted)

Whitelist app:

IGN: Mynameisak

What you want to do on the server: I'd hope to start a steampunk based town, housing some smaller companies.

About you: I'm 18, currently living in the UK (Herts) doing an IT course, hoping to go to Uni. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and Tekkit/Technic not long after it came out. Bit of a steampunk nerd, mainly the industry of it, how everything is showing how everything works (Cogs, Steam engines; not the BC ones :P, Piping e.g.), and because of this I like automation; so i'll be using mainly the Redpower Mod when playing.

Whitelist app:

IGN:RaG3_x_MaStErS

What you want to do on the server: build da epic things

About you: i am 16 i come from scotland and have been playing tekkit for about 4 months

Pictures of previous builds: err sorry i dont have any pics

(optional, but will increase your chances of being accepted)

IGN:tuga999

What you want to do on the server: Be with nice poeple, build stuff and have a good time.

About you: I'm a Portuguese Zoology student living in London and in my free time I play games. Nothing that interesting about me :P Hope I can get in because there's is not that many servers without kids :P

IGN: Pedotrollster

What you want to do one the server: I've yet to find a server where I can team up with other people to make an actual company. but, I have spent a lot of time, about 50+ hours playing Tekkit by myself. I'd like to do something with IC2, which is my favorite industrial mod, and BuildCraft.

About you: I've been playing Minecraft for over year or so and I fell in love with modding as soon as I heard about it. I've had TechnicLauncher since June of this year and spent my summer/fall playing it. I look forward to joining the server.

IGN: icervus

What you want to do on the server: Build, learn more about the mods in Tekkit, and play Minecraft in a social environment without the hassle of dealing with trolls. I'd also like to play without EE as I've felt for a while that it makes things a bit too easy.

About you: I've been playing Minecraft for a while but only recently started playing with Tekkit, I'm not a total noob at it though. I'm from Manchester, UK, and usually work in Finance but am between jobs at the moment.

IGN: Nice2Inch

What you want to do on the server: Build! EE makes Tekkit boring so I've been looking for a new server without EE.

About you: I've played Tekkit for about 5ish months so I know quite a bit about most of the mods. I'm currently a high school senior so I have quite a bit of time to contribute.

IGN: Chopps77

What you want to do on the server: play with other mature adults, like the idea of not using EE, more challanging that way. more into building automated machines and helping others then mega structures but happy to help out others with the monotonous parts of builds

About you: played tekkit for about six months have a good grasp on most things and things i dont always willing to learn

IGN: sunnyjim99

What you want to do on the server: Just build and build on a mature server with no ee.

About you: Nearly finished engineering student who plays too many video games.

Pics: I have some pics, but after looking at them I decided I don't think they look very good for some reason.

IGN: constapation101

What you want to do on the server: Build with others, form a town with people, find creative ways of using IC and Redpower machines. Also being helpful in general ^^

About you: I`m a grade 13 student living in Canada. I love sports: soccer, swimming and volleyball during the summer, and skiing during the winter. I am also going to be applying to a bio-mechanical engineering program later this month. I grew up playing video games and I like minecraft because it is relaxing compared to other online games. I have been playing minecraft on and off since alpha was released and tekkit for 4 months.

Pics: I did not take any pics of my creations on my previous tekkit server, but I made large scale MF farms (600wind turbines all efficiently placed and wired together with cobblestone generators supplying scrap)

Whitelist app:

IGN: JuicySandstone

Age: 17, but i really hope this doesn't hinder my chances, as i will be 18 on January 9th

What you want to do on the server: Well I'm really looking forward to a Iconomy server, and although i was looking for limited EE, no EE sounds just fine. I want to build up and possibly, if i join in an early stage, perhaps make staff if I prove myself useful.

About you: I'm a Senior at my high school in Virginia (east coast, Us) and I spend alot of time online. I don't participate in many sports, but i'm in NJROTC, and a member of my schools Academic challenge team and swim team. I plan on going to college for software/hardware engineering and the entering the US Navy as an officer, and I'll stay there for 25 years and retire with money
:P
. I've been playing Tekkit for about a year now, and minecraft sense Beta 1.6

Pics: I recently had my computer reset because it kept crashing (my little brother downloaded some music torrenting software that came with malwere) so i'm hopeing to build some things pic worthy on this server.

IGN: GoingToWork

What you want to do on the server: I want to have some nice little setup and explore the tekkit mod from there on. Just know the basic stuff at the moment (about 24hours playtime, i guess), but most of the ideas come while building, well for me at least thats true. I also want to show a friend of mine the magic of tekkit, hes just played vanilla MP until yesterday, when we played on another server for like five hours, and he was already hooked.

About you: Im a friendly guy from germany who just wants to have some fun playing mc online. Im looking for a tekkit server with towny and without EE, so that seems to fit very well. Im mostly playing in the evening/early night (MET) after work, just easy gaming, no struggle ; ). Hoping to get whitelisted, and to see you on the server.

Pictures of previous builds: dont have any stuff worth showing at the moment

Whitelist app:

IGN: eakon06

What you want to do on the server: i just want to be able to build and explore the opportunity's tekkit creates without constant harassment from 12 year old kids.

About you: i am a Marine currently in rehab and have a little too much time on my hand to do nothing. i played tekkit a lot before i joined and im just trying to get back into it.

Whitelist app:

IGN:jmbos0000

What you want to do on the server: play tekkit with others without getting constantly greifed.

About you: i play a lot on my off time which is late pm and early am est basically just looking for a small community to play with while not having to worry about greifing.

IGN: Made_You_Look

What do you want to do on the server? ...uhh...build, mine, automate, make prettyness? I have no idea until I get there. I'm new to Tekkit, but I've played oodles of Technic.

Pictures of previous builds: This is kind of a WIP build, about half way down the page: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/simulate-an-empty-hand-for-rp2-deployers.27692/#post-229172

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Mr_Pivot

What you want to do on the server: Make epic contraptions using computercraft an redpower, preferably with other players.

About you: I live in Holland and am currently studying Computer Science. I know the basics of tekkit and maybe even more :P

Pictures of previous builds: Got no pictures.

IGN: aPaulcalypse

What you want to do on the server: Be able to enjoy the game without having to deal with kids.

About me: Been playing Tekkit for a while, and am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Industrial Craft. I've been looking for a small, mature server for a while, and this one looks perfect.

IGN: TobGel_booster

What you want to do on the server:Want to build me a big factory, figure out something to produce, and then making my way to producing it in my factory. And also experiment with things i´ve never tried out before, so that I can find new ways to use different machines and resources.

About you: Im into some anime, I like house/dubstep music, and I´ve played tekkit for about 4 months.

Pictures of previous builds: I dont have any pictures of any builds worth showing :/

Whitelist app:

IGN: Jshain

What you want to do on the server: i want to build and to help the community and have fun maybe some pvp battles but i love the game of tekkit and meet new cool people

About you: i am 20 years old every friendly easy to got get along with will help anyone if troubled i like sports and video games favourite game would be uncharted series but i would admit the AC series are great too

Pictures of previous builds: now i was with a server previous but i keep t getting a GZIP not formatted i was every liked and all my stuff i bult was in that server i didnt get a chance to take a snap shot if you would like to see it the server IP Address 8.17.250.138:26265 ask to see Jshian building its pretty nice also built a factory but was destroyed in a PVP world war Match lol

thanks for your time and hoping ill get accepted :D