Hate?

Pulse95

I will never get over it because it's apparently a known issue that that causes any world with any type of Fire in it, BTW or not, to crash upon loading if you turn off BTW.

Wait, you are using present tense... It hasn't been fixed? If so then that is kind of sicking to me as a coder.

WORD UP! Anyways the ONLY mods that are compatible with BTW is any other mod that doesn't add item ids

How in the hell can he have made it not compatible with mods that add item IDs? Mr. "I hate it that Eloraam wants to hook so many functions" hooked functions that deep and basic?

• Forum Administrators

Nobody 'hates' FlowerChild, but that guy only knows how to be a victim. His code is shit, he gets furious when that gets called out, tries to roll it like

'HEH that guy can winzip some mods together and HE thinks HE can critique my code HEH' even thought lots and lots of people have pointed out the Hibachi grill fire code at the time. Powercrystals especially loved it, because it was either: Accidental, shit code -or- On purpose: A dick move of the highest.

He's a dead horse we beat every once and a while, we don't care about him. He's a joke, a nostalgic thing we laugh about every once and a while. I should actually thank FlowerChild, his actions against Eloraam helped Technic's PR out tremendously. We were over here laughing at FlowerChild, then he suddenly flies of the rails, screams that Forge is worthless, claims Eloraam is 'stealing' ideas and ran away crying. Suddenly we are taken seriously because we aren't disillusion. Suddenly he did exactly what we were laughing at him for doing.

What a shame some really neat ideas are wasted by a modder like that. Perhaps someone will take it upon theirself to simply rewrite the thing and release it under Forge. Hmm.

Wolf blocks and assless chaps are clearly something desirable in a mod.

• Forum Administrators

How is ELORAAM taking HIS ideas LoL. That's the last mod I would compare it to I mean...

RedPower: Using ores to create sorting system and goodies

BTW: using weed to lift an elevator.

This is exactly the response he got, and why nobody takes him seriously anymore besides some weird drama sideshow.

When I first tried out the mod and I saw the hemp, I thought it was going to be smoked

Hey I just got a rehab ad meant for you. I might actually make a toss away world and give BTW a try just to grow a huge hemp farm.

Technic: Build stuff, pipe stuff, do magic, kill stuff, and be awesome.

BTW: Build Stuff, grow weed, and collect wolf poo.

To be entirely fair, i do enjoy the tech level he portrays quite a bit. There's something compelling to me about Axles and huge gears and chains and things like that.

Maybe it's because it's a level of technology that my brain can understand, and i feel more comfortable constructing things with it...

Flowerchild may be a dickbag (a bag of dicks) but i do sometimes wish we could have BTW working with technic. And not being broke as fuck.

Hmm, me too. But I'm from Holland, so that's unfair. But we use hemp for ropes too.

I am from the USA, some of us use Hemp for ALMOST EVERYTHING.

BTW does have some nice things about it and I think FC has said some smart things on occasion. It would be nice if everyone could just get along and we could have some awesome mod compilations and none of this pointless drama. If anyone would still need drama I know where to get a loads of hilarious drama.

I am from the USA, some of us use Hemp for ALMOST EVERYTHING.

BTW does have some nice things about it and I think FC has said some smart things on occasion. It would be nice if everyone could just get along and we could have some awesome mod compilations and none of this pointless drama. If anyone would still need drama I know where to get a loads of hilarious drama.

Indeed, I should say "and loads of other stuff"