Server Creation & Hosting Help

Mick_Mack

Hello! So I have been scouring the internet for places that will host a Custom Technic Modpack but no luck just yet. I really want to create a server for my modpack. Many hosting programs I have found will run a modded server but they will not host a custom pack. I can get a server hosted on like Hexxit etc so like the "official" mod-packs of Technic but that is not what I want. I have had servers without mods before but this is a new venue for me. I cannot run the server on my own PC it just will not run so I have to have it hosted outside of my home. Can you please leave suggestions on who I can use to host my server? Also if anyone wants to help me create the server that would be great since I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to a modded server.

*My Modpack (still in trials but it works and is stable)

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/arcton.809261

I have not seen this anywhere yet. I have tried to set up my own modpack, tested the mods they work fine together but I cannot ZIp them or when I do and try to link them I get an error. I am not savvy in this sort of stuff so is there anyone who can make a modpack for me? I can tell you what mods I want and what not. I want to make it a server modpack but that is something else I am clueless about, not sure how to make it a server or who will host a custom technic modded server and help with the set-up. Any help/tutorials would be great I tried some on YouTube but I must have missed something or done something wrong because it did not work no matter what I did. Thank You  ((This has now been sorted out due to some awesome tutorials on  the forums onto the next task. I don't know how to delete old threads so might as well reuse this since it is kinda the same thing.))

Edited by Mick_Mack
One problem solved, another one in need of solving