Tekkit (fan?) Art

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to 1.8!  

I made a power point for my Weeaboo club on how to paint The president refused to pay me https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZaPcJyrYaPrw8zlVqc1EUO-Fq2uFW94lhRG9j3SuBWI/edit?usp=sharing

oops i made some stuff thats kinda canon but not i''m just fooling around with characters

Like I'm the head siren cause i have the longest hair so that entitles me to everything like the best rock. Its the best cause it has a ledge on it to put your stuff. Then i get first dibs on sunken ships so i get all the cool stuff.

Though all the others don't like me they are just jealous of me

KS9741j.jpg

oops i made some stuff thats kinda canon but not i''m just fooling around with characters

Like I'm the head siren cause i have the longest hair so that entitles me to everything like the best rock. Its the best cause it has a ledge on it to put your stuff. Then i get first dibs on sunken ships so i get all the cool stuff.

Though all the others don't like me they are just jealous of me

KS9741j.jpg

You're the fish ohime-sama??

That is some nice paper art-art. Unedited too. I always, (sometimes), clean out the blue tint, (where does that blue tint come from anyways?), you get when drawing on paper. Which for me, is always. I never bothered to start drawing on the computer.

well no the first one is edited cause i used this violet that looked like a black. so i just did the sky digitally

Might as well show off what I made for my hexxit YouTube series. (will probably be doing this for Tekkit too when I move on)

hexxit_with_christicus__youtube_thumbnai

I made everything for that in Adobe Illustrator. Touched up the title in Photoshop for added effect. On the left is my avatar riding a chocobo, the middle is the server host as a floating chicken head (I call him floating chicken head) and to the right is my partner, Christicus.

• 2 weeks later...