Tekkit (fan?) Art

Soupa

• Moderators

Could you make some Hexxit stuff art instead? Like mummies coming at you while you try to wave them away with a TiC bone sword you made - with a cacti handle.

Or maybe chocobos and chicobos! I love chicobos! Even when you didn't like the colour of the offspring you can still kill 'em and cook the meat! Awesome!

oh oh and what about Reapers! I'm always scared of those... so much health makes them hard to kill...

Or a battletower with zombies literally swarming out from a staircase to embrace you!

STuff! plz?

Could you make some Hexxit stuff art instead? Like mummies coming at you while you try to wave them away with a TiC bone sword you made - with a cacti handle.

Or maybe chocobos and chicobos! I love chicobos! Even when you didn't like the colour of the offspring you can still kill 'em and cook the meat! Awesome!

oh oh and what about Reapers! I'm always scared of those... so much health makes them hard to kill...

Or a battletower with zombies literally swarming out from a staircase to embrace you!

STuff! plz?

I just saw the word "zombie" and "embrace"

I made this just for you.

dUFT12p.png

Truly my best work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done it.

I made the perfect tutorial on how to draw.

I've been testing this for years, and i guarantee this will allow you to draw as good as me

I've also made a book to improve your drawing skills, it only costs 5 fish dollars.

how_2_art_by_soupa12-d7bc69j.png