My Custom Modpack Is Loading Vanilla 1.8.9

SwaggySteve

So I made a simple modpack on my client. I made a bin folder with forge universal 1.8.9 (renamed to modpack.jar), a mods folder, and a config folder, and put it all into a zip and uploaded it to dropbox. When I put the modpack on the technic launcher it ran with no mods. It worked fine when I ran it on the regular minecraft launcher with forge installed and it worked fine.

Drop Box Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx2vvdlobpjdd78/modpack.zip?dl=1

• Discord Moderator

Custom modpack support requests belong in the Platform Pagoda forum. Hopefully this can be moved.

• Your /bin/modpack.jar is named "modpack.jar.jar". Google "windows X explorer always show file extensions" (where X is your windows version) to find out how to eliminate this issue.
  • You should not be distributing the /mods/VoxelMods/ folder in your modpack archive. This will overwrite client settings each time the pack is updated.
  • Always ensure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you update the pack metadata or modpack archive.
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to the platform modpack page when requesting custom modpack assistance.