[1.1.1]Vitality (Whitelisted, Daily backups, One rule)

Wonderjunk

Submissions are Closed

In order to prevent the server from growing too fast and becoming unmanageable I have closed the applications. If space becomes available I will reopne.

Rules.

1.) Respect

That's it. If you don't know what that means, this isn't the right server for you.

The Story I am renting out a 2.5gb server just for this with the sole intent of playing on a server I know is going to managed well. If your are tired of the types of servers that have plagued the minecraft community and would like to focus on the pure survival element originally intended in the alpha-beta stages of the game.

Will there be griefing? No of course not, that's breaking the first rule.

This is an 18+ server. Take that very lightly, If I cannot tell you under 18 then there should be no problem. It is extremely easy to hide your age, if you understand and follow the first rule.

Write up a quick blurb about yourself and your ign. I will be sure to whitelist you immediately.

Ip Address 192.169.44.9:26078

Edited by Wonderjunk
Closed Submissions

3 hours ago, einnobwodahS said:

IGN: einnobwodahS

Bio: I have been playing modded Minecraft for several years, and have some degree of skill in construction and in the various Tech mods.  I enjoy building my base somewhat away from others, but coming to help anyone who needs it.

Awesome, I look forward to building with you.

IGN: MinecoCEO

Bio: I am fairly new to modded minecraft  and tired of the servers with people claiming to be close but in reality don't even greet you. I like to build and put alot of thought into my builds and hope that you and your server will help when I need it.

3 hours ago, Senorian said:

IGN: MinecoCEO

Bio: I am fairly new to modded minecraft  and tired of the servers with people claiming to be close but in reality don't even greet you. I like to build and put alot of thought into my builds and hope that you and your server will help when I need it.

I can tell you what, I'll always greet everybody. You should try settling near me. I like to just build large cities, buildings, etc...

17 hours ago, Wonderjunk said:

I can tell you what, I'll always greet everybody. You should try settling near me. I like to just build large cities, buildings, etc...

Awesome man so when do you normally get online and you can show me some of the basics

IGN: FieryShadowz

BIO: I'm an experienced Minecrafter, been around since the nether was created. Dabbled in all the popular modpacks, favourite being tekkit classic, and have now returned after a long minecraft free year, looking for a server with a small friendly community :) Also if there is a teamspeak I'd love to come join :)

5 hours ago, Remyria said:

IGN: Remyria_Scarlet

I've been playing minecraft since 1.0, I'm not too bad at anything, but I pretty much never played on a tekkit server before... and random fact: I speak french :)

whitelisted. welcome to vitality.

IGN JAMASTA666

I made my account years ago, and have been playing tekkit for years. I'm Canadian and the biggest issue I have with the gaming community in general is how toxic it is towards people.

Also I go by Jay, Frost or Frosty.

Edited by Frostbird
It's weird for people to refer to me by my ign. I'd rather them use my nicknames.

IGN : Pluto_San

Bio: Hi, My name's Pluto and I've been playing minecraft for over 7 years now and I believe it's finally time to enlist in a white list community. Be in a mind that I'm Canadian and if you were to see the hundreds of sorrys i put in chat I can, with all my pride say that I'm sorry for making you seem sorry about my sorrys.

(Also I may invite another friend later on... He has an afro so yeah...)

5 hours ago, Frostbird said:

IGN JAMASTA666

I made my account years ago, and have been playing tekkit for years. I'm Canadian and the biggest issue I have with the gaming community in general is how toxic it is towards people.

Also I go by Jay, Frost or Frosty.

Whitelisted

14 minutes ago, Pluto_San said:

IGN : Pluto_San

Bio: Hi, My name's Pluto and I've been playing minecraft for over 7 years now and I believe it's finally time to enlist in a white list community. Be in a mind that I'm Canadian and if you were to see the hundreds of sorrys i put in chat I can, with all my pride say that I'm sorry for making you seem sorry about my sorrys.

(Also I may invite another friend later on... He has an afro so yeah...)

Whitelisted

IGN: MCJord

I've actually never played Tekkit Legends before. I've played quite some Big Dig but I think I'm really going to like Tekkit Legends.

I'm going to do some singleplayer now and hopefully soon I'll be able to play on your server.

IGN: Rainbowstrips22

I've been playing since alpha and have been part of a few white listed servers (mindcrack/hermitcraft sorta style). I'm familiar with the original tekkit and modpacks like pixelmon and volts but look forward to my introduction to tekkit legends on a server where I can build freely without the possibility of greifing. Thanks for the opportunity.

10 minutes ago, SgtSnoopy said:

IGN: Rainbowstrips22

I've been playing since alpha and have been part of a few white listed servers (mindcrack/hermitcraft sorta style). I'm familiar with the original tekkit and modpacks like pixelmon and volts but look forward to my introduction to tekkit legends on a server where I can build freely without the possibility of greifing. Thanks for the opportunity.

Accepted

On 3/3/2016 at 7:09 AM, MCJord said:

IGN: MCJord

I've actually never played Tekkit Legends before. I've played quite some Big Dig but I think I'm really going to like Tekkit Legends.

I'm going to do some singleplayer now and hopefully soon I'll be able to play on your server.

Accepted

IGN:ArticDreams

Although i have played modded since day one things like tekkit classic, crazy craft ETC... im fairly new to Legends, i want to join your server cause it sounds great! people have tainted the true fun of MC and your server seems like it would make playing this worth it. Notify me asap please.

Edited by ArticDreams

IGN: Angelfish11

I love exploring new mod packs, but I also enjoy the community aspect of multiplayer servers, so singleplayer just doesn't cut it for me. I've yet to play this modpack, but I'm not new to modded gameplay or being on a whitelisted server at all, so I'm sure it'll be fun. I see that you're no longer accepting, but I figured I'd just leave this here if that ever changes.

IGN: Horamros

i've been wanting to try out tekkit, and the small server without the massively locked items that funnel you sounds like fun, if there comes a time that an opening occurs that would be awesome if i could hop on the server and play with everyone.

IGN; asparrow14

I've been playing modded Minecraft for around 4 years. I have taken a break the last year or so to play other games but I would like to get back into it. I am very proficient in almost all of the tech mods and I am not bad with EE. Hope to see you soon.

BTW I'm 19 and l would be open to starting a Discord

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Dan (IGN: Customised) and I'm 23.
I am looking for a small, friendly and mature tekkit server to play on.
I haven't played tekkit for a while and this seems like the perfect little server to get back into it again.
It's refreshing to see someone trying to create a close knit community rather than just letting as many people join as possible.

I appreciate that you have closed submissions for now. Would be great if you could consider me when submissions re-open.

Thanks. :)