My Technic Launcher closes then reopens

I have been searching for quite a while, and I seem to have not found a solution yet, Here is what I have tried, Changing Java around 1.7-1.8 almost all versions, Change my GBs allocated, Restarting my computer, Deleting Java completely and reinstalling, Deleting Technic Launcher completely and reinstalling, and trying Non-Solder Modpacks/Non-Official Modpacks, Nothing has seemed to work.
Ask me for my spec/logs and I will give them to you as long as you can tell me where i can find the info
I am on Windows 10 64 bit.6 GB of RAM

Please help D:

Hello Ommy,

In order to help you, we will need your Launcher Log. You can find the log here:

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click \"Open Logs\". 
The logs are all called `techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log`, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. 
We need the Logs from when you were/are having your issues.

Please upload the contents of the log to paste.ubuntu.com and give us the link.

4 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Hello Ommy,

In order to help you, we will need your Launcher Log. You can find the log here:

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click \"Open Logs\". 
The logs are all called `techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log`, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. 

Done! Thanks for the instructions! http://paste.ubuntu.com/15560075/
Please tell me if and what I need to do, I really would like to play with some friends and FTB and ATL are having problems (Low FPS, Slow Render on High End PC) E.t.c.

4 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Hello Ommy,

Actually I think I found the problem but not the solution! 

[B#347] 2016/03/30 10:56:44 [INFO]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Im pretty sure 512M is Megabytes but shouldnt that be in Gigabytes? My allocated ram is 4 gb

14 minutes ago, Ommy said:

Done! Thanks for the instructions! http://paste.ubuntu.com/15560075/
Please tell me if and what I need to do, I really would like to play with some friends and FTB and ATL are having problems (Low FPS, Slow Render on High End PC) E.t.c.

Actually I think I found the problem but not the solution! 

[B#347] 2016/03/30 10:56:44 [INFO]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Im pretty sure 512M is Megabytes but shouldnt that be in Gigabytes? My allocated ram is 4 gb

Found the problem! It was the Java Options! thanks for the location for logs!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dent2
      Decided to make a custom modpack, with mods my friends and I wanted to play with. But when i open the modpack it won't loade the mods, it opens vanilla minecraft. 
      Here's the link to the pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/langemann-lurer-alle.1769069
      And here are the link to the dropbox location: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc8x6u15brrxnv0/gurn.zip?dl=0
      I edited the dl=0 to dl=1
      I think i have the right .jar file and the right version of the mods

Lode*
      Again I mean load*

• By aguamieles
      Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to Technic, and I'm having some problems launching modpacks. Whenever I run a modpack, the Minecraft window gets stuck on a white screen. I am running on a Macbook Pro on Mojave 10.14.4. Any advice on how to fix this? If needed, I can post a pastebin from my Technic console. Thank you!
    • By madscientist10
      I had tried adding 2 mods to my current modpack and made a new zip so I wouldn't mess with the working one.  It didn't work of course, so I used the old zip that was working to update the modpack back to its slighty older version.  Now that one doesn't work either, even thought I never messed with that particular zip file.  Here is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)
        Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-178.jar)
        CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar)
        LittlePatchingLoader (LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar)
        CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Why did you do that?
      Time: 10/3/20 4:55 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/creativemd/opf/OPFrame$1
          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:539)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.creativemd.opf.OPFrame$1
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/creativemd/littletiles/client/gui/handler/LittleGuiHandler
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
          ... 41 more
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.creativemd.littletiles.client.gui.handler.LittleGuiHandler
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
          ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Thread: Client thread
      Stacktrace:
          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:539)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_261, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 8088715248 bytes (7713 MB) / 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 25 mods loaded, 25 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                | Version           | Source                                            | Signature |
          |:----- |:----------------- |:----------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:--------- |
          | LC    | minecraft         | 1.12.2            | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | mcp               | 9.42              | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | FML               | 8.0.99.99         | modpack.jar                                       | None      |
          | LC    | forge             | 14.23.5.2847      | modpack.jar                                       | None      |
          | LC    | creativecoredummy | 1.0.0             | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | littletilescore   | 1.0.0             | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | alet              | 1.0               | A+Little+Extra+Tiles-1.0.7.jar                    | None      |
          | LC    | jei               | 4.15.0.291        | jei_1.12.2-4.15.0.291.jar                         | None      |
          | LC    | quark             | r1.6-178          | Quark-r1.6-178.jar                                | None      |
          | LC    | autoreglib        | 1.3-32            | AutoRegLib-1.3-32.jar                             | None      |
          | LC    | bibliocraft       | 2.4.5             | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                 | None      |
          | LC    | biomesoplenty     | 7.0.1.2439        | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2439-universal.jar     | None      |
          | LC    | ctm               | MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30 | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar                         | None      |
          | LC    | chisel            | MC1.12.2-1.0.1.44 | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.44.jar                      | None      |
          | LC    | chiselsandbits    | 14.33             | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                          | None      |
          | LC    | cjcm              | 1.0               | cjcm-1.0.jar                                      | None      |
          | L     | opframe           | 1.4.0             | OnlinePicFrame_v1.4.33_mc1.12.2.jar               | None      |
          | L     | creativecore      | 1.10.0            | CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar                 | None      |
          | L     | forgelin          | 1.8.3             | Forgelin-1.8.3.jar                                | None      |
          | L     | cfm               | 6.3.1             | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                        | None      |
          | L     | littleopener      | 1.0.1             | littleopener-1.0.1.jar                            | None      |
          | L     | littletiles       | 1.5.0             | LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar         | None      |
          | L     | mcmultipart       | 2.5.3             | MCMultiPart-2.5.3.jar                             | None      |
          | L     | harvestcraft      | 1.12.2zb          | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                   | None      |
          | L     | worldedit         | 6.1.10-SNAPSHOT   | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar | None      |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers):
      ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)

Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-178.jar)
        vazkii.quark.base.asm.ClassTransformer
      CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar)
        team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer
      LittlePatchingLoader (LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar)
        com.creativemd.littletiles.LittleTilesTransformer
      CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 456.55' Renderer: 'GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2'
          Launched Version: 1.12.2-forge1.12.2-14.23.5.2847
          LWJGL: 2.9.4
          OpenGL: GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 456.55, NVIDIA Corporation
          GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
      Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
      Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
      Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
      VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.
          Using VBOs: Yes
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs:
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    • By Umbreon118
      For some reason my modpack won't load mods when I start it up, it just cuts to vanilla.

I am hoping that one of you wonderful people can find issues that I have missed.

Here is my dropbox for the modpack, https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnnzusyjyp8z2w8/Pokemon.zip?dl=0 
      Before anyone says it, I have double checked by reinstalling all the mods off of curseforge to insure they are from a reliable source.

I hope to hear solutions or suggestions soon.

Thanks
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed. I've explained this all over and people just can't help. If nobody can help out on this, forget it, i'll just make a whole new thing and scrap this.

Edit: I've already fixed it myself, thanks for the help.