Unofficial Server Reviews

Somark28

I want to give out my opinion on how I think servers are. So every week I will review a server and tell everyone my experience and recommendation. These reviews are just MY opinion, if you don't agree then go away. Anyways lets get on to the rating system. Looks people want a better rating system...

Lag

1-Um... I can't move

2-Continuous crashes

3- Intense block lag

4-I can move!

5- Eh... Needs a better server host

6- above average

7- I say, good sir, I say

8-You know what this is actually pretty good

9-AMAZING!

10- ...What is this lag?

Staff

1- YOU SUCK! BUT DONT GO AWAY! HERE ARE SOME ITEMS! /ban /pardon(loop)

2- Please stay on my server you asshole. But BOW DOWN to my ALMIGHTY POWER!

3- Hey, guy... Wanna be op?

4- Gives away spawned in items

5- Eh They could be better

6-Fairly nice

7-Gives a few begginer items.

8-Gives hard earned items to others

9-Amazingly kind, and hard workers

10-They gave me a donor rank free of charge!

Spawn

1- 5 dirt blocks... cool

2- So you copied from somewhere, you suck

3- ... okay?

4- almost average( I couldn't think of anything)

5- Eh, it's okay

6- Pretty good

7-Even better

8- Wow, this is good

9- How the fuck can this get better?

10- Shit, it just got better

After each rating I will give a reason to why I chose that. Also, after giving all the ratings I will tell of my experience, and things I liked and hated.

Server Review #1

(Coming soon)

Your ratings seem to jump all over the place... The gap between 4 and 5 in the spawn category is much larger than between 2 and 3, etc. Also, I doubt you could get an accurate assessment of a server based on the spawn, a few minutes interaction with the staff and how much lag you have. There is so much more to servers than just those three basic categories. This is just my opinion.

Your ratings seem to jump all over the place... The gap between 4 and 5 in the spawn category is much larger than between 2 and 3, etc. Also, I doubt you could get an accurate assessment of a server based on the spawn, a few minutes interaction with the staff and how much lag you have. There is so much more to servers than just those three basic categories. This is just my opinion.

True, very true. I am working on making the post better right now

I bet five imaginary dollars that his first 'review' is just him bashing a server he got banned from.

Muhaha I bet twenty imaginary dollars (that I may or may not have) that it will be about a server I am not banned on

• 2 weeks later...

if you could pve.aegisgaming.org is the ip, were still getting organized from a massive merge that took five months but still spawns pretty cool

Either that, or pvp.aegisgaming.org, it's also tekkit, and we're also getting organized.

This whole thing is actually hilarious, I'm looking forward to seeing your first review.

Hell, I'm hoping the satire I detected is actually there.

• 2 weeks later...