Help on Cauldron Server with The 1.7.10 Pack

PetePandaPablo

Hey all! ^.^
Been playing this mod pack on the tekkit launcher called "The 1.7.10 Pack" and recently created a server on it. I love everything but I would like to add plugins to it to make it more fun. Things like set spawn, /back  and base protection. So I asked the mod author how could I add plugins and he said to add Cauldron. Im terrible when it comes to setting up servers so I looked over the internet on how to install it. Many guides showed how to make the server from scratch which worked fine but then when I added the mods from the pack it stops working. So I started looking around some more and found out the mod pack server has forge built in. So I then looked for minecraft cauldron forge server guide and followed that but no luck.:( Im just not sure what im doing and have no idea if any of the errors I am getting is because I have done something wrong, like putting file in the wrong place or typing the wrong set of code. If anyone knows how I can add plugin's to The 1.7.10 Pack (http://technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack) I would be so grateful.