[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

I was looking through someone's chests and came across one that had a corrupted item in it. Opening the chest crashed me out of the server with an error about something not being in GZIP format. So, like an idiot, I decided to smash the chest while standing on it, and I can't log in due to a corrupted item in my inventory. Long story short, delete my player.dat...again. lol

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoo boi was being way to cocky using a swastika mainly seen as a nazi symbol and his response when i responded to it attracted negative attention from me and other players

a mod asks him why you set off the bomb so close to spawn he says it wasn't a bomb it was a swastibomb and he's playing word games with the mod trying to be fun or strip him of his for unjustified reasons starting a fight using words to try to demote a man when you start it is not how it should be and not how it went after that he went on about WHAT WAS THE REASON etc when hall clearly said them but shoo just kept responding negatively his ban was completely fair

I was looking through someone's chests and came across one that had a corrupted item in it. Opening the chest crashed me out of the server with an error about something not being in GZIP format. So, like an idiot, I decided to smash the chest while standing on it, and I can't log in due to a corrupted item in my inventory. Long story short, delete my player.dat...again. lol

Done

Hi, great server btw, really enjoying it.

However I can no longer log in, I seem to have the GZIP problem.

Can you please delete my player.dat

Cheers.

Done. I swear.... GZIP get yourself together

shoo boi was being way to cocky using a swastika mainly seen as a nazi symbol and his response when i responded to it attracted negative attention from me and other players

a mod asks him why you set off the bomb so close to spawn he says it wasn't a bomb it was a swastibomb and he's playing word games with the mod trying to be fun or strip him of his for unjustified reasons starting a fight using words to try to demote a man when you start it is not how it should be and not how it went after that he went on about WHAT WAS THE REASON etc when hall clearly said them but shoo just kept responding negatively his ban was completely fair

For one, no one is called "shoo boi", two, I can barely understand you, three let's break it down

1. Wasn't cocky

2. Not a Nazi symbol

3. I didn't attract attention

4. I didn't set off the bomb, and a mod didn't ask me

5. I'm not playing word games

6. Not trying to start any fights, if you would have payed attention the mod did, kiss-ass

7. Who the fuck brought up demoting?

8. Excuse me I don't understand you

9. It was random, along with everything else I've seen Hall do.

You JUST joined and I'm a very popular player, and you're trying to become popular by kissing the mods ass, but you're kissing the wrong mods ass instead of donating.

----

Anyway, I had an extra $60 and I didn't know what to spend it on, but since the mods are so corrupted and the owner doesn't care, I'll just spend it on hats.

For one, no one is called "shoo boi", two, I can barely understand you, three let's break it down

1. Wasn't cocky

2. Not a Nazi symbol

3. I didn't attract attention

4. I didn't set off the bomb, and a mod didn't ask me

5. I'm not playing word games

6. Not trying to start any fights, if you would have payed attention the mod did, kiss-ass

7. Who the fuck brought up demoting?

8. Excuse me I don't understand you

9. It was random, along with everything else I've seen Hall do.

You JUST joined and I'm a very popular player, and you're trying to become popular by kissing the mods ass, but you're kissing the wrong mods ass instead of donating.

----

Anyway, I had an extra $60 and I didn't know what to spend it on, but since the mods are so corrupted and the owner doesn't care, I'll just spend it on hats.

Hats are always a good buy, and anyway I've been thinking about setting up more ranks. Hall can't seem to handle moderating too well.

I've had issues lately concerning the user on my server known as Shoopboi. He has caused an issue with a, now ex-, mod. Granted he has been a pain, he has not yet been an issue server side. This server was intended to run without intervention from higher powers. Mods and Admins are here to build nice things for the servers, and to report any issue to myself, the owner. Mods are allowed to perform moderation, however this moderation MUST be within reason. A first time offender of a certain action may NOT be punished to the full extent with the exception of the destruction of creations by Admins and Mods (This exception does NOT apply if the creation was not protected in the first place). A complete rewrite of the rules and their punishments are needed and will be posted soon.

I've had issues lately concerning the user on my server known as Shoopboi. He has caused an issue with a, now ex-, mod. Granted he has been a pain, he has not yet been an issue server side. This server was intended to run without intervention from higher powers. Mods and Admins are here to build nice things for the servers, and to report any issue to myself, the owner. Mods are allowed to perform moderation, however this moderation MUST be within reason. A first time offender of a certain action may NOT be punished to the full extent with the exception of the destruction of creations by Admins and Mods (This exception does NOT apply if the creation was not protected in the first place). A complete rewrite of the rules and their punishments are needed and will be posted soon.

Then explain to me why he is not banned, he lagged the server out twice by blowing up spawn once and another build, i followed what i thought were the rules... How was i supposed to know what rules i should follow and ignore

Then explain to me why he is not banned, he lagged the server out twice by blowing up spawn once and another build, i followed what i thought were the rules... How was i supposed to know what rules i should follow and ignore

You told me the next offence will be a perm ban. He broke another "rule", i punished him, he got un-banned

You told me the next offence will be a perm ban. He broke another "rule", i punished him, he got un-banned

Apparently, I wasn't specific enough in my statement. The rules are currently being rewritten to be specific.

I am just wandering, why is it like every 3 or 4 hr the stuff that I have built like my little house and my mine keeps getting reset. it happed to me twice.

If they are close to spawn they may get reset if we rollback spawn.