[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention: If the server is ever down it automatically brings itself back up every midnight in the US Eastern Time zone.

Also: Yes, Shoopboi and King_nelso can be "dicks", but just ignore them. We have an /ignore command for a reason. I have been to the depths of internet hell and back, and I can say, the best way to deal with "dicks" is to ignore them, and let them get themselves in trouble.

Finally: Anthrodragon promoted to Admin rank with recommendation from 1 Mod, A Handful of users, and other people not related to our server, but who are related to servers Anthrodragon has played on. A background check shows no prior rule breaking on any server.

When are you going to upgrade your server to 3.1.3? Currentry, i am unable to join for that reason. Thanks

JazzGE

All you have to do is when you start your Technic launcher go to options and select recommended build to 3.1.2 then update so you can join, I'm pretty sure you won't lose any data on previous builds but don't quote me on that because I'm not 100% but yeah give the server a go it's really fun.

When are you going to upgrade your server to 3.1.3? Currentry, i am unable to join for that reason. Thanks

JazzGE

Same thing Anthrodragon said but make sure to hit the clear cache button!

Server has be increased to 25 slots.

In order to counteract any new lag with the slot increase we have done the following:

• Changed Entity Clearing from Every 5 Minutes to Every 1 Minute
  • Changed Server Restarts from Every 24 Hours to Every 12 Hours
  • Disabled world_the_nether as it has No Real Use and is Rarely Used