[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

This server is probably the best Tekkit server I've been on so far, despite the constant downtime. However, I'm quite disappointed that the server owner hasn't updated the players of the server with any details on why the server is rarely up, or any problems that are arising with the server these last two weeks or so. News of the server would be great and much appreciated. Thank you for the great server, and hopefully it will run more and more regularly.

College should be the absolute first priority here. Thank you for the update, though. I personally thought the server was shutting down, which would be an absolute shame. Hopefully you can get it back up and running. Thank you for the quick message and the hard work on such a great server.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join my epic tekkit server!!!24/7 Epic Spawn pvp raiding lag free mob arenas hunger games and very nice staff. Join Now!!!!!!!

We are a new server with a good community and the people who give are server a chance love it but some people are unwilling

to try us out and give up. Ee is enabled and only 25 banned items and only 8 rules! We have lots of Fun on the server so join

now and tell jeters_belly andh he will give you red matter!

• 2 months later...

Why is it that when I grief somone which is allowed, and get into a pvp battle, the admin, (rcmaehl), get permission to say /kill??? It unfair, its admin abuse, and its down right rude. Then TPs to my base and uses REPs to kill me over and over and over again..but shes not done, she teleports an emeny to by base to kill me again...WTF what kind of sh** admin are you..Ive seen worse admins that tried to be bad..