[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude i didnt spawn kill when i was banned it was cause i got revenge on loonarific after killing me

If you got banned it was for a good reason. E.g. Being a jerk and repeatedly killing the same person over and over.

So i never knew we were in North Korea

I cant even kill anybody or do anything or Slithid will ban me again! dude i was going to donate this week for the money i saved up!

If you want me to donate then unban me and i will do the favor!

You may live in North Korea but the Majority of staff live in the United States. Also, we don't take bribes for unbans.

and dont ban me again! especially a week!

We will ban you again if you break the rules and it might be a week, a day, or a month.

WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR KILLING THE FAG WHO KILLED YOU AND GOT YOUR STUFF!?

Whow Whow Whow, calm down. No body on the server deserves to be called a fag. You're risking getting yourself banned from the forums and longer on the server with that remark.

P.S. Each of your posts have an EDIT button.

We regret to inform you that duping is no longer allowed for anything over 100 EMC.

This is due to chests full of duped items been broken and lagging the hell out of the server until STL kicks in. Also, why the heck do you need 50 sets of GEM armor?

Server changes:

The majority of dupes patched

TNT and Novas now have 0 EMC

Right Click with EE Tools temporarily disabled

Black Hole Band temporarily moved to Sponsor only

rcmaehl, I dont understand this server! NicoleTucker and Epicsauce has only been here for 2 weeks and they are staff!?

I bet you guys made them staff because they are girls thats why! Dude thats messed up at least give other people chance to be staff not just people who been here less than a month!

Many people has been asking for staff yet you guys pick the 2 people who have been playing for less than a month. -_- wow...

Also If it wasnt for me NicoleTucker and Epicsauce wouldnt be here! i was the first one to help NicoleTucker and Epicsauce! I could have killed them and they would have rage quit but i didnt! So you guys better thank me for those new staff members because if it wasnt for me they wouldnt have been here and Yellowfang would have been the only staff memeber...

rcmaehl, I don't understand this server! NicoleTucker and Epicsauce has only been here for 2 weeks and they are staff!? I bet you guys made them staff because they are girls thats why! Dude thats messed up at least give other people chance to be staff not just people who been here less than a month!

Many people has been asking for staff yet you guys pick the 2 people who have been playing for less than a month. -_- wow...

Did you even read the server staff requirement post? NicoleTucker and Epicsauce1 both met the requirements in which they are over 13, have proper grammar and spelling, have no previous bans, and were both referenced/suggested by an existing staff member. If someone wants to apply for staff they should submit a functional Résumé to us and we'll review it, otherwise you'd have to be referenced/suggested by an existing staff member.

Also If it wasnt for me NicoleTucker and Epicsauce wouldnt be here! i was the first one to help NicoleTucker and Epicsauce! I could have killed them and they would have rage quit but i didnt! So you guys better thank me for those new staff members because if it wasnt for me they wouldnt have been here and Yellowfang would have been the only staff memeber...

So I should thank you for NOT being a jerk and killing them? That's not really how it goes. Sure, thanks for helping with their questions, but wanting thanks for NOT killing them, Yeah...NO.

rcmaehl, I dont understand this server! NicoleTucker and Epicsauce has only been here for 2 weeks and they are staff!?

I bet you guys made them staff because they are girls thats why! Dude thats messed up at least give other people chance to be staff not just people who been here less than a month!

stop being a dick thats problebly why you didnt get staff

wow thanks for not killing them.... they would have come back on IDIOT

hey could you add onto that list reps they kill everyone at spawn even people in full quantum

People shouldn't be killing at spawn. If anyone is let me know and screenshots would be helpful.

IGN: Ritvik_mandyam

Grammar:Good

Previous Bans:3(2 of them wrongly, all for griefing)

References by staff members: I think I'm going to go ask Slith...Nicole wouldn't refer me if I payed her to. AnthroDragon might, although I don't know if you'd count him as staff.

I know I've been banned from three servers, but i swear I've been wrongly accused on 2 of them, and one was because I accidentally burned my neighbour's house while lighting a nether portal. Also, I was on before the downtime. Also, please tell me if you count AnthroDragon as staff. If you do, I'll ask him to refer me.