[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19121975carl

Level 1

New Miner

1 second ago

Vandalism

To date, (July 08, 2013 @ 3:12 GMT-5), rcmaehl has undone 70 changes to pages, the majority of which were vandalism. His main source of checking is via IRC in #minecraftwikichanges.

This server is lying about"[No Banned Items]"telling everyone there cause they do they banned the Block hole band, and the EMC Sugarcane farm od so many other. Sadly from them, all they say is worthless! You need to pay them to be able to play with these items and it's not worth paying for a thing that is free! Dont get on this server case there not that good!

There banning everyone from server without reason!

There erasing the chat post from wall to try keeping it clean lol!

tincopper2

Level 7

Apprentice Architect

14 days ago

server fucking sucks bro

rcmaehl

Level 1

New Miner

about 12 hours ago

tincopper2, sorry you feel that way. Is there any feedback you can offer that we can use to improve the server?

We're cleaning up after your spam because it's spam and not needed. If you have any actual feedback to offer we'll gladly consider it, but please stop copying and pasting cross site. We check all our posts regularly and uncreative repetitive content is bland let alone directly copied and pasted content.

Since we have been receiving a lot of donations lately in which people have not been putting their minecraft username:

Any donations without a minecraft username will be counted towards the server only, and you will not receive donor. We regret having to do this, however it is extremely tedious for us to have to ask for emails constantly and then compare them especially with a large number of donations.

Finally: Let it be known that TheMortality has transferred his Donation to CharlesBuckner1

So Ownage banned me because he thought i tp killed som1 underground when i was making a path above the guy the whole time... And so then Ownage tpd to me saying "Charles I am 95% sure u tp killed him" so then i told him i didnt and to look at the path i made next to him to show i didnt... but he wouldnt care to look and just banned me for backtalking him trying to get him to look at where my entry point was... Please do something about this

So Ownage banned me because he thought i tp killed som1 underground when i was making a path above the guy the whole time... And so then Ownage tpd to me saying "Charles I am 95% sure u tp killed him" so then i told him i didnt and to look at the path i made next to him to show i didnt... but he wouldnt care to look and just banned me for backtalking him trying to get him to look at where my entry point was... Please do something about this

It was a tempban, for how long I'm unsure. Trial Admins can't permaban.